Author Thread: What is your deal breaker?
Admin

What is your deal breaker?
Posted : 16 Feb, 2009 01:01 PM

Hi ladies,

I think this could be a fun discussion. What is the one thing that would cause you to not pursue a relationship with a man? I would prefer you not give a long list, but rather the one deal breaker that would cause you to drop him and look elsewhere. Other than posting stupid questions in the ask a lady section. LOL.

Love and grace,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2009 09:46 AM

Ella,

I have Leon locked in the basement with no computer privileges until he repents of thinking he's all that and asking good questions without my input. The male ego is unstoppable! LOL

Love and patience, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2009 12:51 PM

Ha! You just thought you could get rid of me that easily. Woman, you just wait till I get my hands on you! LOL!

This post was actually to see how well women follow directions. LOL. Just kidding ladies. I think this is an interesting subject. I think I am going to ask the men the same question.

Love and freedom,

Leon

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2009 02:21 PM

Well, we all see that Lydia definitely wears the pants in this relationship :ROFL: J/K

Lydia - I can't believe some guy asked you that. Even if a guy is wondering he should know better than to ask that(shakes head)...

That's an instant goodbye & don't let the door hit ya... :boxing:

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2009 07:15 PM

Deception! Smell it a mile away.....

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Feb, 2009 01:49 PM

Hi ladies,

I think this could be a fun discussion. What is the one thing that would cause you to not pursue a relationship with a man? I would prefer you not give a long list, but rather the one deal breaker that would cause you to drop him and look elsewhere. Other than posting stupid questions in the ask a lady section. LOL.

Love and grace,

Leon

Hi Leon the one thing for me would be negitive signs that you can get about a person. I should have listen to my gut feelings when these signs were known and telling me to stop seeing the man that I had the red flags with. I cant take that back but if it happens again I am going to be the one walking.....Is this a good enough one for you to high five me with? jk or does this mean I'm not a lady....do I need to repost somewhere else....jk

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Feb, 2009 01:58 PM

Just in case you needed more info on just what the red flags were here is the ones I put on the topic link TOLERANCE LEVEL in the chat forum:

Tolerance level

Posted : 11 Feb, 2009 08:10 PM

These are the worst one's that I experienced but, I am not stating that I see this in all men.. Just the few that I dealt with and find these things not to appealing or tolerant.

This is just a red flag of what I do hate.

1. Giving me his last fiance ring from his first engagement that ended and then admitting to it. and think that I should understand.

2. Twisting my words and meanings to say I am the one that does not understand.

3. Making me feel stupid or incompetent

4. Tolerating his own friends & family bad manners toward

his family about the way things are done in our own household as a family. (being very concerned with things that dont matter)because they do them better.

5. Not standing for his family.(the one he left his mom and dad for) The marriage

I bet you can feel the tension now huh? lol

Elisa

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Feb, 2009 07:55 PM

Now Leon,

You can't, just can't, ask a question like that and limit me to one answer.

� Abusive

� Lying

� Promiscuous

� Not a Christian

� Sheer stupidity

(the below were sent in first or second contact):

o How much do you weigh?

o Can we have wild monkey phone sex now?

o What is your phone number?

o Could you please loan me money until next payday?

Blessings,

Elisa

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Feb, 2009 12:03 PM

LOL. I can't get the women to stop posting, and I can't get the men to post at all! Either you women are perfect, or the men are scared of y'all. Have you ladies been intimidating the men again?!?

I guess I will have to go start it off. I'm not scared! Lydia isn't watching is she? LOL.

Love and blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Feb, 2009 12:33 PM

Ooh, you are in trouble now!!! I am always watching, we will discuss this later.

Lydia :boxing:

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Feb, 2009 12:52 PM

oooooooooooooooooooweeeeeeee!... Leon U in trrouubble! U gone git a whoooooppin! :ROFL:

Hey everybidy let's listen at the door....:yay::excited::yay:

Hey Leon, man I'm praying for ya... Lawdy, have mu-c :stop::prayingf::prayingf::nicenurse:

but I've got a feeling God is going to tell you, Leon as He did Abraham... Abraham! Shut your mouth and Listen to Sarah(Lydia) take your whoopin like a man.... and keep it moving!:yay:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5