Author Thread: What is your deal breaker?
Admin

What is your deal breaker?
Posted : 16 Feb, 2009 01:01 PM

Hi ladies,

I think this could be a fun discussion. What is the one thing that would cause you to not pursue a relationship with a man? I would prefer you not give a long list, but rather the one deal breaker that would cause you to drop him and look elsewhere. Other than posting stupid questions in the ask a lady section. LOL.

Love and grace,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Mar, 2009 07:53 PM

For me the deal breaker would/could be two things....

first, you talk the talk then you had better walk the walk....I tend to be able to read people most times about where they are in their lives....granted I've been wrong but 99% most of the time I call it right.

Secondly, would be one who lied, cannot take people who decieve no matter how small it may seem to them......just ask one of my kids....they have felt the hand of their mamma on their bottoms enough to know better than to even try...

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2009 04:46 PM

If he does not have the same basic understanding of the Bible. That does it for me and that's the first thing I like to find out, so then I can cut things off before I develop feelings that would interfere with finding a godly relationship and marriage.

Nikita_L

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2009 11:55 AM

Sorry for the late response, but didn't stumble across your post until today -

I like all of the "deal breakers" mentioned on the other people's posts, but wanted to add one that's geared more for me or women my age...

Maybe, there's that one in a million that has a good reason for it, but if he's over 50 and never been married - it screams loud that he isn't good at relationships or isn't serious about pursuing long-term relationships - and I walk away quickly from communications.

Thanks for the great subject and to all those who responded.

Nikita

93georgiagirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2009 07:08 PM

My main deal breaker would be a man having a temper. Been there, done that, and I won't go back. I"ve walked on enough egg shells and been cussed at enough to last me a lifetime. Now there are times when anger is justified, I know, but that's not what I mean. I mean the "flying off the handle and losing it" kinda of temper.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5