Author Thread: i support barack obama
Admin

i support barack obama
Posted : 13 May, 2012 05:38 PM

And any decent human being would do the same. I am fed up with people who claim the name of Jesus but have no trouble at all supporting conservative candidates. It makes Christ look bad and it must stop

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 29 May, 2012 01:15 PM

Hey savedinchrisr71, can i have your permission to copy and paste this conversation and show it to my friends? i wanna tell em that i met a pro life lady who told be that the baby in the womb is not part of her mother :) :) :)

Problem is i dont think anyone will believe me. Im gonna need proof. So is that cool?

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 29 May, 2012 03:47 PM

"Every sin i can think of is soundly and loudly and clearly refuted in the bible. But abortion isnt. You have no case. End of story. "

What bible do you read?

The bible does not mention every single sin. Some sins we gather from the larger picture. For instance...."Love your neighbor as yourself"...That simple phrase teaches against several sins...you are only looking for the word "abortion".

I really don't know why I respond to these ignorant comments anymore. You've already shown a heart that is not like Christ with your language. Why are you even on this site?

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 29 May, 2012 03:50 PM

"Murder even by biblical standards has malice behind it."

Simply because malice is assumed when an innocent life is taken...It doesn't mean the mother had to be angry when she kills her child. Murder is the taking of an innocent life...This is not a hard concept.

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 29 May, 2012 04:20 PM

Of courze the bible DOES mention every sin!!! You think god is gonna leave it up to us to guess what sin is? He laid out every sin in the bible or do you not believe in scripture alone as you claim?

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 29 May, 2012 04:26 PM

Did I not just explain this to you?

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 29 May, 2012 04:33 PM

Listen neocon.......i dont live my life based on your explanations . I live based on the word alone. If what youre pushin is not back up by the word, its wrong. Plain and simple.

You know whats really sad...but true neocon? There are a bunch of secular pro lifers out there as well. And whats sad is i respect secular pro lifers more thab christian pro lifers. The secular pro life groups are generally more honest and less aggressive.

They also engage in far less sensatinalist propaganda than the christian groups . Alot less lies alot less hype alot less dishonesty in general . Its sad but true. The secular pro lifers are saner and more honest than the religious ones.

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 29 May, 2012 04:46 PM

"Listen neocon"

It might be time for you to take a break from the site and do a little searching and growing. You are typing like a teen.

I explained to you the simple concept that scripture doesn't list out every sin. It was clear. You understand it, but you must disagree in order to not ever have to admit you were wrong. Christians at least true ones should not have a problem learning from others.

"The secular pro life groups are generally more honest"

And you wonder why no one takes you serious in these threads...

"Alot less lies"

Yet you haven't shown a lie yet. Ironically, some of your "statistics" have been lies. For instance, the woman about doctors agreeing with you. You just say what you think sounds good for your side.

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 29 May, 2012 04:47 PM

one* not woman

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 29 May, 2012 04:52 PM

So you explained to me the simpke conceptnthat scripture does not list every sin. Theres only one problem with that concept......its not true.

You can do all the explaining you want. Im gonna trust the word alone as my source for right and wrong. Anything not in the word cannotnbe a sin to god becausr he gave us his word so that we may know right and wrong. You say bible+ but i say bible alone.

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 29 May, 2012 04:57 PM

I just say what i think sounds good for my side?? Would that include statements like " the fetus is not a part of the womans body".

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14