Author Thread: i support barack obama
Admin

i support barack obama
Posted : 13 May, 2012 05:38 PM

And any decent human being would do the same. I am fed up with people who claim the name of Jesus but have no trouble at all supporting conservative candidates. It makes Christ look bad and it must stop

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 28 May, 2012 06:03 PM

In other words....In case you aren't understanding this. Pregnancy is a GIFT from God. Children are a gift. They are woven in the womb by God. God chose at certain times in history to curse the wicked by taking the gift away. Nowhere have you shown God saying it's okay for a woman to decide to take her child's life.

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 28 May, 2012 06:26 PM

Neither have you shown they dont have that right. Which reminds me im still waiting on that scripture

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 28 May, 2012 06:28 PM

Mind you ive lowered my standards a little. Im notbeven asking younto provide scripture that shows your premise of " abortion is murder". All im asking you to do is post a scripture that even comes close.

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 28 May, 2012 06:30 PM

Dude ill make it even easier for you. Find me a scripture that even REMOTELY INDICATES abortion being equal to murder.

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 28 May, 2012 07:46 PM

If you still haven't figured it out yet...your own verses worked against you to show that the killing of the child is a bad thing. It is part of a curse...Not sure how you don't see that.

You haven't refuted the verses you've been given, nor the logic...so I will not continue to post verse until you can deal with those.

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 28 May, 2012 07:55 PM

I havent refuted what youve said???? Lol i guess someone needs glasses.

Lemme make this even simpler for you. If i had come in here arguing that its ok for a follower of Christ to engage in violence, you would quickly turn my attention to Matthew 5 where it statez " if a man strikes you on one cheek turn to him the other also".

Or if i were to come in here and argue that its ok for a man of Christ to be financially driven, you would easily be able to point me to thalt shall not covet or 1 john 2:15 where it shows that love fornthe world and the things in it is not a love that is of God. You would also be able to point me to numerous other acriptures which say the same thing in different ways..........and i would not be able to argue my point with you after that because id just been shown i was clearly wrong.

All im asking you for is some scripture like that regarding abortion. Is that so hard?

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 28 May, 2012 08:05 PM

"Lemme make this even simpler for you. If i had come in here arguing that its ok for a follower of Christ to engage in violence, you would quickly turn my attention to Matthew 5 where it statez " if a man strikes you on one cheek turn to him the other also"."

Wrong because those verses are teaching on issues of the heart. Scripture depicts self defense in other areas and does not condemn it. So please don't tell me what I WOULD say, when you haven't been able to deal with what I HAVE SAID.

Just because you have failed to give the context that you claim to understand better than us...doesn't mean I should give you more verses. Heck I've even given you the context of your own verses...

This whole conversation is unfruitful and I'm bowing out. You are not concerned with what scripture says on the matter. You will side with anything that you believe to be liberal. I even had to teach you there were liberal prolifers.

I'm bowing out now :)

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 28 May, 2012 08:11 PM

Give me some plain scripture refuting abortion or keep your creepy hands out of my female friends vaginas

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 28 May, 2012 08:15 PM

If i said adultery was ok you could easily refute that with a number or scriptures " thall shall not commit adultery" " adulters must be stoned" and on and on. Gimmie some scripture like that regarding abortion.......oh wait....you cant.....cuz they dont exsist. Guess youre just gonna have to keep your creepy hands out of other womens vaginas

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 28 May, 2012 08:24 PM

That kind of talk doesn't have any place on a Christian site.

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13