Author Thread: i support barack obama
Admin

i support barack obama
Posted : 13 May, 2012 05:38 PM

And any decent human being would do the same. I am fed up with people who claim the name of Jesus but have no trouble at all supporting conservative candidates. It makes Christ look bad and it must stop

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 09:06 PM

"Do you really listen to John Piper and RC Sproul??? They're Calvinists!"

Back to this point...We are discussing abortion...Are you able to say why you disagree with their arguments against abortion?

teach_ib

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 09:15 PM

Then provide them. Youve done a great job refuting me so far�

At one time in American history there wasn't such an extreme difference between the two parties. �Liberal was considered women wearing pants.

You have been refuted countless times. �You just on't like what you are being told. �Continuing to dialogue with you is foolish because there is no Biblical foundation for what you are writing. �If you really wanted the truth you would provide verses that would provide counter views to what others re writing. �You haven't because there aen't any.

Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.�

Mark 6:11 �And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.�

Luke 9:5�And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.�

Luke 10:11�Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.�

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 09:15 PM

" i got news for you. Those are all legitimate reasons for someone to consider abortion. Especially the one about not being able to afford a baby."

I'm curious...have you ever heard of adoption? Are you aware of the many couples out there wanting badly to have a child but they cannot so they seek to adopt? Christians of all people(Those who have been adopted as sons and daughters to Christ) should understand this concept. The "not having enough money" excuse is indeed selfish when there is a life at stake the there are those who would willingly take the child.

"you say an unborn fetus is a human being. Others disagree. Yet you still have no proof that abortion is murder so stop calling my female friends killers you nutjob!!!"

She made the case that God was the one who formed the child...Meaning that this process of fetal development that I will link below...was ALL done by God.

http://www.webmd.com/baby/healthtool-fetal-development-timeline

It's not just some thing that happens...It's God actively forming...

"Im sick of you pro life moonbats! Youre bullies. Youre hateful. "

You're hypocrisy here is well docomented in this very thread. You are showing more hate than anyone here...just look at the name calling.

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 09:18 PM

Your*

Had to fix the typo

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 09:20 PM

@teachlib what in the world are you talking about?? I have Destroyed every last one of your arguments. I mean if this were a televised debate you would have been laughed at. Boy you neocons only see what you wanna see.

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 09:24 PM

@ holding out hope. Hold on just one minute. I promise to respond to the thinga youve asked soon. Didnt mean to ignore you its impossible to debate 4 people at once so i chose to focus on teachlib.

@teachlib......why do you view my profile 4 times a day? And dont say y:nahnah:ou dont because the site alerts you when someone views you:zzzz:

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 09:25 PM

The icons were tyos. Didnt intend those

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 09:40 PM

Posted - "Good try. Sometimes its murder. Heck for the sake of argument ill say that in all cases outside the womb its murder. Cuz this stilk doesnt lrove that abortion is murder"

Regardless of what YOU say abortion isn't, what's the difference between the two? Why is one outside the womb murder, while the termination of one inside the womb isn't murder? How do you Biblically support that? How would God define elective abortion and its effect on the unborn, which is death at the hands of an abortionist and with the willful approval of the mother?

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 10:01 PM

A fetus is not a full human being thats why its different. But even if a fetus were a full human being there is still nothing in scripture to qualify abortion as murder. Termination of life yes. Murder....no.

Again if there were really scripture that EVEN CAME CLOSE to saying abortion is murder, this whole debate would not even exsist. What lro lifers do is take scriptures from all different parts of the bible and put them together as if they were all one statement. And even then they have to infer and assume alot of things to make their case.

I used to be in the pro life camp. But when i check the scriptures for myself, and read the context around said scriptures, i usually find that the scriptures in question do not say what the pro lifers are telling me they say. That right there is a huge red flag. The fundies who say christian rock is evil use the same tactics. So do the king james only crowd.

Bottom line........... Even if you could prove that a fetus is a human, you still have no basis for which to state that abortion is murder. Not all life terminations are murder and when someone says that abortion is murder, they are speaking based on their own emotion and have no scripture to back that up.

This is just like when someone says smoking is a sin. No scripture....just someones own nonsense. Now im not really for abortion. The truth is both sides make a convincing case for their point of view. Im just someone who was willing to finally look at what pro choicers had to say.

When i did look at what they had to say my mind opened up a bit.

teach_ib

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 27 May, 2012 10:06 PM

This is my last response to you as you only want to call names and throw out talking points that have no Biblical bases. I haven't seen a single verse cited by you.

The reason my views and the Scriptures I reference have anything in common with Focus on the Family or any other group that holds to God's truth is because they reference the same Bible that I do.

I viewed your profile to determine who you are and where you may be getting your beliefs.

I will no longer respond to your comments as you provide no Biblical basis for your views. You only spew the talking points I have heard and seen from others who do not know and understand God's Word. Discussions with you are not honoring to God.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10