Author Thread: i support barack obama
Admin

i support barack obama
Posted : 13 May, 2012 05:38 PM

And any decent human being would do the same. I am fed up with people who claim the name of Jesus but have no trouble at all supporting conservative candidates. It makes Christ look bad and it must stop

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 28 May, 2012 03:27 PM

9) whether im liberal or not does not change the fact that you have no scripture that EVEN COMES CLOSE to equating abortion with murder.

But yo.......... I would respect pro lifers more if they kept it as a citizen movement. But they dont. They want laws. You wanna stick your hands inside a womans body via the law and control what she can and cannot do with her own body and whats inside her own body. And that my friend is NOT COOL!!!!!!!!

SO, am i guessing that abortion is not a sin. Is that simply a guess on my part? Yes , it IS in fact a guess. But YOU PRO LIFERS ARE GUESSING TOO!!!!!!!!

Neithet side has concrete scripture in wbich to say abortion is or is not a sin. The only difference is that pro choicers dont bother pretending that the scriptures prove their case.

Ill nevet convince you abortion is not a sin and you will never convince me that it is. And thats fine. But even if abortion were a sin having all these anti abortion protesters push for laws is not the answer. Bringing people to the message of christ is the answer............

Most abortions are stemmed from fornication. Therefore the more people who accept the gospel the less abortion will take place because its rare that a married couple has an abortion in the first place. But if ylu keep pushing for laws, and you help get laws passed, the only thing you will accomplish is to alienate a bunch of people from ever wanting to hear a gospel message. Because women will simply view you as the nutjobs who entered their vaginas thru the law........and they will be right.

I wanna address one more thing. Your nonzense about there being alot of parents out here who wanna adopt is bogus as well. There are already hundreds of thousands of children who cant even find someone to adopt them. So thats nonsense as well

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 28 May, 2012 04:32 PM

"a baby or fetus or whatever is part of the womans body til it comes out. No doctor would disagree with thatm good try though neocon. But even if it werent you still have not achieved your objective to show from scripture how abortion is murder."

It is in a woman's body. How exactly is it "a part of"? I'm glad you speak for all doctors. There are indeed doctors who disagree with you and say that a baby growing inside of a woman is an individual.

Actually I have shown that the innocent taking of a life is murder and I even went further to give scriptures showing just how even it is to shed innocent blood. It is not my fault that you choose to ignore them.

"my point was that as a cop you know full well that not all killing is murder. "

But that wasn't what was in question, was it?

"all the psalmist says is he himself was knitted in hia mothers womb. Not that all men are knitted. But even if i were to conceed that God personally knits all fetuses together, you still dont have any scripture that even comes close to comparing abortion to murder."

Clearly you didn't read my post on this matter. I admitted what the Psalmist said and then expanded it with other verses showing that God not only formed him and Job, but the implication is that the same God formed the rest of us(Job's servants). You chose to completely ignore this because you couldn't refute it...or you simply didn't read my post in it's entirety.

"since abortion has not even come close to being proven as murder your scriptures about ma shedding mans blood are absolutely irrelevant."

Actually it has...It is the innocent taking of life, when we know to be murder. There really is no defense against that.

"what secular mans law is regarding the killing of a pregnant lady has nothing to do with whether or not God says abortion is murder. Man ylure getting desperate."

Right, but that's not what I said. In fact...the whole point I was making was that secular law is not relevant...You were the one who appealed to the secular law by referencing my profession and the courts....

"the burden of proof IS one you because you are accusing those who have had abortions of murder. Its on you to prove that this particular type of killing is in fact murder by biblical standards."

I have shown my case. The burden of proof is also on you because you make the claim that the bible makes no case against the taking of innocent life. Please defend that claim with scripture...

"the scripture in your next comment doesnt apply because the woman in question obviously intends to have the baby in question. Besides nothing even close to abortion is described in this scripture."

Whether she intends to have the baby is not the issue. The issue is whether it was a life that was taken or not(whether it was an individual inside the womb). Scripture stance is that an innocent life was taken. In case you try to argue this again....LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR...THE ISSUE HERE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER THE MOTHER INTENDED TO KEEP THE BABY, BUT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE VALUE OF THE BABY. SECONDLY YOU DO NOT KNOW FROM THOSE VERSES THAT THE MOTHER INTENDED TO HAVE THE BABY. NO MENTION WAS MADE OF THE MOTHER'S DESIRE.

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 28 May, 2012 04:43 PM

"whether im liberal or not does not change the fact that you have no scripture that EVEN COMES CLOSE to equating abortion with murder."

Then whether I am conservative or not doesn't either. GET IT?

"But yo.......... I would respect pro lifers more if they kept it as a citizen movement. But they dont. They want laws. You wanna stick your hands inside a womans body via the law and control what she can and cannot do with her own body and whats inside her own body. And that my friend is NOT COOL!!!!!!!! "

Laws that protect life are not a new phenomenon. You call it telling a woman what she can and can't do with her body. I call it telling her she cannot take the life of an innocent child. Since from Exodus we see that it is a living child inside of her...I'd say scripture is on my side here. This is how ridiculous you logic is...Say a woman has a child...she then cuts open her stomach and places the child inside her body. Once there, she stabs the child and kills it. To maintain consistency within your comments...she has not committed murder because the child was part of her own body. That's so foolish...

"SO, am i guessing that abortion is not a sin. Is that simply a guess on my part? Yes , it IS in fact a guess. But YOU PRO LIFERS ARE GUESSING TOO!!!!!!!!"

Explain this to me...Being that you say it's not a sin...why are you not for abortion? You said in this thread that you are not for abortion. If there is no sin, then why be against what God deemed good?

"Neithet side has concrete scripture in wbich to say abortion is or is not a sin. The only difference is that pro choicers dont bother pretending that the scriptures prove their case. "

Prochoicers say they understand the context of relevant verses and when asked repeatedly, then ignore giving the context that would change the meaning. Or maybe that's just you...

"Ill nevet convince you abortion is not a sin and you will never convince me that it is. And thats fine. But even if abortion were a sin having all these anti abortion protesters push for laws is not the answer. Bringing people to the message of christ is the answer............"

Having such a low view of scripture doesn't bode well for one trying to share the message of Christ...which comes from scripture.

"I wanna address one more thing. Your nonzense about there being alot of parents out here who wanna adopt is bogus as well. There are already hundreds of thousands of children who cant even find someone to adopt them. So thats nonsense as well"

I did not say there were enough willing to adopt to cover every need. Rather it's a slap in the face of those who cannot have a child and have tried for people to fornicate constantly and kill a child as if it were nothing.

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 28 May, 2012 04:44 PM

Clearly fornication shouldn't be taking place. That would eliminate many abortions. But that wasn't the debate. It's not okay to just say...well since the sin of fornication has already been committed...it doesn't matter if there is an abortion now.

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 28 May, 2012 05:14 PM

Im tired of this. Show me a scripture that states that abortion is murder. Show me a scripture even comes close. If you cannot do so keep ypur perverted hands out of other womens vaginas you creep!!!!!!

Stop trying to make the bible saybwhat you want it to say

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 28 May, 2012 05:18 PM

Nice cop out :) like my pun?

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 28 May, 2012 05:23 PM

If you show me one scripture that comes close to making your case ill change my mind right now. But the ctach is that the scripture must be able to stand on its own without you inferring things.

Give me even one scripture. One that qualifies abortin as murder. Cuz i can show you at least two sets of scripture tlwhere god condones and actually commands abortion. Wanna see em?

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 28 May, 2012 05:37 PM

Here are some scriptures where god not only condones but actually commands the killing of infanta both outside and insidebthe womb.

Hosea 9:11-16

Numbers 5:11-21 where it is commanded that a womans baby be killed inside her if she cheated on her husband

Hosea 13:16

2 kings 15:16

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 28 May, 2012 05:49 PM

There is another passage where moses commands joshua or god commands moses to go into an ememy encampment and cut opennthe stomachs of all the pregnant women and killnthe fetuses inside. I cant remembe which one it is though and im having trouble finding it

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 28 May, 2012 06:01 PM

In Hosea...we have God's curse for wickedness...This type of thing is seen all throughout scripture. Not relevant....

"Numbers 5:11-21 where it is commanded that a womans baby be killed inside her if she cheated on her husband"

A test for adultery...God curses the woman who has adultery...In other words...God chose to punish sin in this way.

"Hosea 13:16"

God's punishment against sin....

"2 kings 15:16 "

16 At that time Menahem sacked Tiphsah and all who were in it and its territory from Tirzah on, because they did not open it to him. Therefore he sacked it, and he ripped open all the women in it who were pregnant.

So I'm glad you found a website that posts any reference to killing in the womb...Please tell what the point of posting 2 Kings 15:16 was?

Oh and where in all of this is a woman choosing to take the life of the child...since that is what you harp on?

Nice try again...

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12