Author Thread: i support barack obama
Admin

i support barack obama
Posted : 13 May, 2012 05:38 PM

And any decent human being would do the same. I am fed up with people who claim the name of Jesus but have no trouble at all supporting conservative candidates. It makes Christ look bad and it must stop

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 31 May, 2012 10:55 AM

Sir you have been thouroughly refuted like 40 times. I have consistently picked apart everyone of your arguments. Your response to that is to keep saying the same garbage over and over again anyway. I think you think that if you keep saying the same stuff ill give in or something.

Every sin is in the bible. Plain and simple. Either that or the bible is not complete. Which is it?

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 31 May, 2012 11:33 AM

Somewhere along the line in life you seem to have come to believe that saying something makes it so...at least when you say it.

As far as picking a part my arguments...you barely even attempted refuting 25% of what I've posted in this thread. I give a long post and then you reply telling me how stupid I am and the bible doesn't say that. I'm not sure where your learning has come from, but that's not refutation....not in anyone's book but yours.

I'm not asking you to give in. I'm wondering why you are still ignoring my question about whether the bible says it's a sin for me to shoot you with my gun...Is it because you know the outcome of admitting that the bible doesn't say this? Is there some other profound reason? We will never know because you continue to shy away from the answer.

I have not argued that bible isn't complete. You keep making that same tired argument. No one here has made the case that the bible isn't complete....Unless we want to count you arguing for the insufficiency of scripture as it deals with the topic of abortion.

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 31 May, 2012 11:46 AM

Or better yet...what should be the punishment if someone opens up a woman and kills the baby inside her?

Maniacs1

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 31 May, 2012 12:20 PM

JC, i just want to point out something. the bible does not say directly say that polygamy is wrong and it does not directly say that men are not allowed to beat their wives and children. so because the bible does not directly list these as being wrong, does that mean that they are ok to do? in both cases they are indirectly delt with in other scripture, ie. marriage being between one man and one woman, and for husbands to love their wives and children (btw discipline and beating are two different things)

i also want to list a few verses about the whole fetus/child thing:

Matthew 1:18 now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: after His mother Mary was bethrothed to Joseph, she was found WITH CHILD of the Holy Spirit

Mark 13:17 but woe to them that are WITH CHILD, and to them that nurse (i had to change it to nurse because this site apperantly doesnt like the original word that is used) in those days

2 Samual 11:5 and the woman conceived, and sent and told David, and said, i am WITH CHILD

Matthew 1:23 behold, a virgin shall be WITH CHILD, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us

Exodus 21:22-23 if men fight and hurt a woman WITH CHILD so that she gives birth prematurely yet no harm follows he shall surely be punished accordingly as the womans husband imposes on him and he shall pay as the judges determine 23 but if ANY harm follows then you shall give life for life

now there are a few more that i wanted to post but i dont have the time to put them all up, but notice that they all say with child and not with fetus. i also want to point out that the main reason that abortion is not really talked about in the bible is because it was not really an issue at that time among the Jewish people. i am sure it may have happened either by accident or on purpose, but the Jewish nation as a whole knew it was wrong. i would like to polish this off a bit better but i have to go now, but i hope this clears a few things up

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 31 May, 2012 12:49 PM

Your post was a very valuable addition to the thread. Sometimes we miss such clear scripture that is right under our noses.

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 1 Jun, 2012 10:12 PM

I have a feeling these verses hit home.

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 2 Jun, 2012 10:05 AM

Hummmm....Interesting...Banned...I didn't know GOD~Jesus~HolySpirit were conservative or liberal...I believe we are all equal at the foot of the cross...just gota pick it up and carry it to know whos side you are on...xo

:applause:

AMEN JUDE

algomaboy

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 25 Jun, 2012 06:01 PM

I have been gone for a long time from this site. I will offer some advice here.

We are to give prayer support for our president to make Godly choices. No matter who he is. We are always to support Gods view and not ours.

I will not vote for a man who does not stand for christian ideas. Obama could get saved and change.

Apostelle

View Profile
History
i support barack obama
Posted : 5 Jul, 2012 04:47 AM

If I were to use something to poke out someone's eye, it is a sin? If I were to beat someone, it is a sin. If I were to "injure" a woman and her "seed" depart from her, it is a sin. God said He knew us from the foundation of the world. These were Old testament sins, but Jesus dying on the cross did not change them from sins, only the punishment changed and judgement was taken from man and placed where it belonged, with God.

"Whatsoever ye do unto the least of these, do ye also unto me".

Now, for the secular. The moment the egg is fertilized, it stops being the mother's tissue. It is genetically unique. While it can not live by itself outside the womb, neither can someone in a persistent vegetative state. An infant can not take care of itself once it is born. In all of those examples, they are living individuals and are entitled to protection under the law. They can not be killed without charge and trial and should be on a case by case basis. Adolph condemned entire groups of people to be murdered.

So, what is it with the extreme defense of abortion? Money. There are three types of collagen. Synthetic, animal, and human. After the abortion has happened, the aborted fetus' are packed and shipped to "factories" where the collagen is extracted. These fetus' are sold by weight, which explains the defense of "late term" abortions. The larger the fetus, the more weight per abortion obtained. So, unless it states that the collagen in a product is synthetic or animal based, it is obtained from aborted fetus'. Soylent Green anyone?

Planned Parenthood is one of the largest providers of abortions. The vast majority of their "clinics" are located in minority and poor neighborhoods. Margaret Sanger, one of the founders of PP, was a rabid racist who spoke at KKK meetings. She believed that poor whites and minorities were destroying "white culture". Sanger also believed in "Free love" and other detestable idealogies. Political and social liberals idolize her.

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14