Author Thread: Sex and the single Christian
simple63

View Profile
History
Sex and the single Christian
Posted : 15 Mar, 2009 08:34 PM

How do Christians view sex before marriage? Do you think it strengthensd a relationship before marriage? I have been approached by several christians who think it is okay

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2009 05:56 AM

Wow. I love that you have waited. It inspires me and Im just 18.

And yes I believe if more women would say no we wouldn't have this problem.

One of the girls I use to hang out with alot. She was like my best friend. Well She was a morman. And well she slept around alot. Especially with guys I liked or was about to date.

I finally told her to go find Jesus. ( Of course in a very polite way ) Than said your nor morman if you do that kind of stuff. And I believe that.

She is a prime example of how bad this world is getting. Especially on this topic.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2009 10:52 AM

Hi,

you said: I have been approached by several christians who think it is okay

I have to say, these are probably professing Christians, not born again Christians. Anyone who has truly been born again would not want to go back to that life style. Jesus said anyone who has put their hand to the plow and still look back, are not worthy of Him. A true Christian knows that, don't let anyone deceive you. Think what an amazing gift you are going to give the man God sends you.

Blessings,

Leon

simple63

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2009 12:13 PM

Thanks for the good word. Unfortunately there are very few men christian who stand true that are my age or older.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2009 08:59 PM

yes thank you for those words.

And IM sure there is someone out there for you.

LIke im sure there is someone out there for me.

I've just gotta wait for him to find me.

gamegal

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2009 09:55 PM

Hey, I'm impressed and I applaud you! My daughter and her friend were over last night and neither of them have boyfriends right now. They are children's directors at different churches. My girl is 25 yrs old the othe is 31 and both were complaining about dying a virgin! I told them to have faith and to keep their standards high and if it pleases God, it will happen when it's right. Thank you for being a true example. I don't know how you accomplished it w/ all the temptation but God bless you!:waving:

simple63

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Apr, 2009 09:57 AM

I have standards and I constantly remind myself that at this point I do not want to do anything that is not pleasing in God's eyes. The temptations are real and constant and never ending and they increase as I get older. I have been called by men, a liar a bluffer. I call myself the one call wonder because when I tell a guy no sex before marriage they never call back. I used to think I will die a virgin but you know it is okay because at this stage in my life I dont want to do anything that would disrupt my relationship with God, becasuse he has done so much for me. I am not giving up on marriage but I am not willing my life away waiting for it, what God has for me is for me, and I will not let man take it away from me at this stage in my life I have worked to hard to give up now even thouugh sometimes I wonder why

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2009 07:41 PM

I beleive that sex before LEGAL marriage weakens not only the couple but the individuals as well. If you think about it like this

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2009 07:45 PM

OOOPS! Got lost. What I am saying is that if you would break your promise and your vows that you made privately before God, who has done more for you in your life that you could possibly even imagine, what sort of commitment can you hope to keep with your partner?

simple63

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2009 12:36 PM

I totally agree with you:applause::yay:

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Apr, 2009 12:19 PM

God has better stuff in store for all of us.

We just gotta keep up our game of resistance.

I keep thinking God has someone for me out there and if I keep my virginity stay true to God, I will have the best guy ever come into my life. God will reward us all if we wait.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5