Author Thread: Sex and the single Christian
simple63

View Profile
History
Sex and the single Christian
Posted : 15 Mar, 2009 08:34 PM

How do Christians view sex before marriage? Do you think it strengthensd a relationship before marriage? I have been approached by several christians who think it is okay

pepsi777

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2011 09:45 PM

i think people have for4gotten that God calls us to women and men after His heart. No one is perfect, and God understands when we mess up, that is what his grace is all about. But I also think it's not:yay: a good idea to go into something planning on going head first into sin. We should try to avoid it and thank God for His grace when we fail,

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Aug, 2015 04:14 PM

Hi.....

I am totally with the sex AFTER marriage.... you DO leave a part/piece of yourself with EVERY person you sleep with before your soul mate.

My vote........ and I stand strong on that.... and usually alone and without a date.......... but you know what......... I am OKAY with that if it is God's will. I completely and TOTALLY believe that God will bless me for being obedient..... I personally believe that being obedient and waiting till marriage.... will prove to be the very best sex you could ever imagine.

I will do it God's way.

Kim

MilkoftheWord

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Aug, 2015 10:52 PM

Hello this is milkoftheword as in the book of 1 Peter 2:2. I, love God with all my heart as much as this finite body is able. I believe discipleship is missing from our churches today and is the reason we are discussing this question here. Of course its NOT OK TO SLEEP TOGETHER BEFORE MARRIAGE! according to the Word of God which is the final authority on life and all matters. Lets start with adultery Gal 5:19, Col 3:5, Rom 1:24-32; 2:22; 13:13;, 2Tim 3:1-6, 1Pet 4:3-4 and one of my favorites to keep me 1Cor 15:33-34.

All through scripture from O.T. to N.T. marrige of a woman and a man is a shadow of our marriage with the Lamb Of God. Its forever and without end as our marriages today are suppose to be. Fornication and adultery are strictly forbidden by our Father in heaven.

What you Sisters and Brothers have written is really good on waiting till after marriage. Makes our Father proud to see His children living the life and not just talking about it.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5