Author Thread: Cdff wicked advertisements
lovehope3

View Profile
History
Cdff wicked advertisements
Posted : 3 Jun, 2013 01:39 PM

While sending a message to a woman minutes ago I was shocked to see an advertisement for a dating website with two men in the bed kissing.

How far is too far for a so called Christian website? Once before I seen advertisements for the fake Mormon religion on here. Presently there are advertisements with women showing much of their br...ts. Has money overruled Morality?

I'm glad for a site like this. Knowing that not everyone on here truly loves JESUS CHRIST but the website itself should be a better example.

I did some investigating and I'm glad to see that you don't have a men seeking men section. However, please be more faithful in what advertisements you allow. Thanks!

JESUS CHRIST LOVES you.

Apostelle

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jul, 2013 09:37 PM

DontHitThatMark is correct. Most banner ad companies read tracking cookies to direct specific ads to sites you frequent. They read cookies that come from searches you do as well. Any combination of words can bring strange ads to sites. For example. I was checking out some sites that have tips for bachelors. I also have a small weather station in my back yard and look for new equipment (reasonably priced) from time to time. After searching for both, I started seeing ads for Bachelor Degree programs.

Currently, I get a lot of ads for hunting and camping equipment. I do both. Ads for quick fix meals. I search for new recipes sometimes. Video games. I don't know what that's about. Christian sites. Of course.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Aug, 2013 06:42 PM

What he said about the adds is probably true but still I wish they would realize that since this is suppose to be a Christian site that the majority of us don't want that kind of garbage, and would realize that they would do better to adverise more conservatively. It's a real turnoff for what ever they are advertising with me, and a lot of Christians.

Dcz54

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Aug, 2013 05:21 AM

I have to agree, and have found that most on here are not even Christians, which has shocked me and made me very cautious

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Sep, 2013 06:24 AM

I don't think they have much control over what ads pop up, but I too wish they would get sponsors that are actually Christian. I really do get tired of seeing these "sexy" Asians and pop-ups of two men kissing. It's just rather tasteless.

PraisingAndServing

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Oct, 2013 01:39 AM

The only ads I see are Asian women dating! I can guarantee that I don't have cookies that say I want to look at that!

AlexaA

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2013 04:46 AM

I agree with you. I feel that these kinds of advertisement gives Christianity a bad name. In secular websites these kinds of advertisements are no surprise. Having said that this made me think, could this be one of Satan's tactics posing as an "angel of light" in the form of this "free" dating site???

sounddoctorin

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 May, 2014 10:12 PM

If CHRISTIANS ran any of the larger volume Christian sites it'd be SWELL. But hey..

1) CHristian Mingle is sister company to ldsmingle. THey are equal opportunity scammers whose admins will pose I found as missionaries to try to scam funds from people...(it's documented on my website how I confirmed this within any reasonable doubt. Basically the coincidence of being contacted by someone within 2 minutes of two 8 month silences.... So trillions to 1 odds probably if it was NOT one of the admins. But hey they stole my 45 bucks kicking me off for completely ungodly reasons. They didn't follow Jesus' protocol at all. People ganged up and whined against me for posting true doctrine basically. People hate matthew 18:15. What can i say? So anyway they're thieves minimally so why wouldn't they be doing some other scam like this?)

2) The other ones last I knew asked a lot of front money. Outrageous amounts people pour into chatting. And e-harmony for instance..I've known people who tried altering their parameters to a totally different person type..and they still got the SAME RESULTS. So it's a fraud. THeir old commercials were totally fraud..claiming they were giving you something for free when in reality it was zero good to YOU til you pay THEM 45/ month it used to be!!! lol)

Anyway THIS site? If they wanted it good they'd do at least a questionnaire to make sure the people coming in are real people..not bots. This site is SATURATED now with SCAM profiles trying to phish your email. And the admins don't care. In fact the admins may be PART of the scam since it seems they don't want to really eliminate these profiles by installing some basic questionnaire to determine if the applicants even know the basic founding articles of the gospel!

So easy. But they won't do it. Because they want mass numbers..not quality.

So likewise why would you expect scam oriented people like that to care of satan is trying to use commercials to pollute people?

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2014 04:18 PM

One word: Firefox!!!

You wont see anymore of that stuff guaranteed. I have a bunch of addons through them as well. Its all free. Noone tracking my cookies,firwall, and alot of other goodies to keep you more secure and irritant free! :yay:

Page : 1 2