Author Thread: Can a Christian woman wear a sexy dress?
Guardian143

View Profile
History
Can a Christian woman wear a sexy dress?
Posted : 1 Aug, 2013 05:06 PM

I know women nowadays are liberated and feel they can wear what they want. But let's say, you're going to meet Jesus, should you wear something that is inappropriate?

We men are bombarded by so much sexual images all around 24/7. I really wish that church will be a safe place but even there we see cleavage left and right. Am I being a prude or is it biblical to advocate for modesty?

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Nov, 2013 12:10 PM

The problem is there is not really such a thing as a sexy dress, just a lot of sexual one's marketed as sexy. Sexy is not something physical. It's the way you; look at someone, speak, compose yourself, etc.

mcubed

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Nov, 2013 07:24 PM

I agree with your idea of sexy. There are some people that they just have a thing about them even if they are not actually �good-looking� personally I prefer that. There are �dresses� that are just trampy but a dress worn by a sexy woman (I�m strait but I realize sexy is both genders) makes her beautiful� a speedo is nasty on ALL men but men even with a lot of flesh (fat) that has sex appeal can be attractive because they are sexy in the long swim shorts�.

outdoorswoman26

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2014 07:08 PM

Only when she is alone with her husband.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jan, 2015 05:09 PM

I believe in perceiving myself as modest to the world....and sexy to my husband.:rocknroll:

Page : 1 2