Author Thread: DO YOU LEAVE PEOPLE REFRESHED OR DRAINED?
Dannygal

View Profile
History
DO YOU LEAVE PEOPLE REFRESHED OR DRAINED?
Posted : 7 Dec, 2013 03:57 AM

Live life in a way that you live beautiful marks in people's lives. Great people have changed history and impacted the world in a great way. They have physically left this world but they continue to live in the hearts and lives of generations to come. And how refreshing is the memories of those who make the world a better place to live!!

RIP NELSON MANDELA. I SALUTE YOU GREAT LEADER! :applause:

ACTS 9:36-42

Now there was in Joppa a disciple named Tabitha, which, translated, means Dorcas. She was full of good works and acts of charity. In those days she became ill and died, and when they had washed her, they laid her in an upper room. Since Lydda was near Joppa, the disciples, hearing that Peter was there, sent two men to him, urging him, �Please come to us without delay.� So Peter rose and went with them. And when he arrived, they took him to the upper room. All the widows stood beside him weeping and showing tunics and other garments that Dorcas made while she was with them.

What would people say of you after you are gone? :rolleyes:

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2013 11:46 AM

Thank you very much Rambo. You are spot on right. Your first hand testimony as a South African is much appreciated.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2013 11:47 AM

@Dannygal

You forget, South Africa completely stopped being a colony in 1961.

Most of the whites here are as indigenous to this region as the whites in America are to that region and we definitely do not regard ourselves as "European". So no propaganda please, we have enough of that on the TV numbing us this month.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2013 11:48 AM

Amen Rambo. :applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2013 11:56 AM

Danny, you cite mass killing of children as an atrocity.

"So, let whoever points a finger at Mandela for fighting for his the deliverance of his people also address the atrocities. Mass killing of children to say the least!"

So what do you say to this massing killing of children legalized by Mandela?

""In 1996, Mandela signed into law the Choice on Termination of Pregnancy Bill, which permits abortion on demand. "

Mandela is responsible for hundreds of thousands of murdered children.

Here are the abortion rates for South Africa from 1997-2010

1997- 26,519

1998- 40,353

1999- 46,303

2000- 55,070

2001- 57,539

2002- 59,551

2003- 71,552

2004- 87,035

2005- 89,850

2006- 83,913

2007- 83,056

2008- 93,610

2009- 86,881

2010- 68,736

Dannygal

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2013 11:57 AM

Thank you for your views..........you are entitled.

God's ways are not our ways and His thoughts too far from our simple minds. No human mind can fully understand His sovereignty.

Careful not to interpret God's sovereignty to fit what the human minds want to believe lest judgment comes upon you.....

If the millions of people across the globe are wrong about the late Mandela, as you are trying hard to prove God will reveal everything at the judgment day.

Meanwhile, I have a witness in my spirit about what I believe. Please respect those of us who differ with your thought line and let us celebrated a legendary leader!

GBU!

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2013 12:22 PM

Evil will always be evil. It's really very simple.

God has chosen to graciously reveal His ways to us in his written revelation and through His workings in human history. We need not claim ignorance of God's ways if we truly study to show ourselves approved as we are commanded.

The judgement will come upon those who refuse to call evil - evil and instead call it good and praise it. God has revealed this to us as well.

The Bible is clear that millions are wrong. So, this should never come as any surprise to us. It's fine for people to argue from ignorance but once the truth has been graciously delivered to them, they are held accountable for that truth. If you knowingly reject truth, you are choosing instead to live a lie.

Using an argument that your spirit bears witness to something only shows that your spirit is testifying to you falsely. This should be a large concern for you. When your "spirit bears witness" to one thing and the Word of God bears witness to something different, you have a problem that needs to be reconciled.

Anyone may freely celebrate evil but that will not make evil good.

GBU

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2013 01:43 PM

Respect ???...:ROFL:..Oh my...this Zebra has none...he's so wrapped up in the Woes of and about others he cant see that he is a Woe away from his own pit !!!..

Psalm 7: 14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.

15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.

16 His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.

17 I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high.

You can change your coat Zebra but you can't change your stripes...LORD have Mercy...:ROFL:...XO

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2013 02:00 PM

^^ GodsJude again illustrates for us what it looks like when someones ignorance (lack of knowledge) is exposed. Since, she cannot present a case for her opinion, she is reduced to two pathetic ad hominem attacks against me in this thread.

This is why there is little to no constructive dialogue on these CDFF forums.

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2013 02:10 PM

BobBobbins/IWalkAlone/zebragoes2hollywood: "This is why there is little to no constructive dialogue on these CDFF forums."

There can be no dialogue because it's either your way or no way. Your stripes have not changed.

Again, I stand by my statement that Mandela changed his country and influenced world leaders. Nothing zebra has written changes the fact of that statement.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2013 02:16 PM

Prov 9:13

A FOOLISH WOMAN IS CLAMOROUS, SHE IS SIMPLE AND KNOWETH NOTHING.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5