Author Thread: Why always my country?
Admin

Why always my country?
Posted : 26 Dec, 2014 11:21 PM

I am sad reading other post here in forum about what other men think about women in Philippines. They discriminating us. Even sometimes I view one of the profile here they always say that they don't want a Filipino woman to contact them. Maybe you have bad experience before meeting one of a Filipino woman here but please don't generalize us.

It's hurts me when I read that we filipino are gold digger, looking for a foreigner to help us to upgrade, to find a guy who will take us to abroad. This is not true. Not all woman are like that. That's why I'm saying don't generalized us. We're different.

Now, every time I want to view someone's profile I'm a bit nervous that he might don't like a filipino woman to message him. I'm really careful not to view their profile many times and I don't use wink anymore :( I don't know if I stay here or leave this site. I feel embarrass to view someone's profile because of it.

sisygirl

View Profile
History
Why always my country?
Posted : 27 Dec, 2014 12:28 PM

Your profile is well written and straight forth about the kind of a person that you are and what you're seeking for by signing up with this dating site...That being searching for a man! Since you're having this concern of feeling discriminated because of being a Phillipian woman, how about adding to your profile summery that your search for a mate doesn't necessarily mean that you're viewing profiles with an intention of looking for a foreigner to help you to upgrade! Be clear that you're comfortable meeting guys from your home country. And there could be numerous reasons why would you be viewing someones' profile over again. After all it is your right to read people's profiles unless this site maybe starts preventing certain citizens from viewing profiles that have been stated not to be red by a specific group of people. Our freedom of choice in choosing who do we want or not want to associate with must be considered but clarifying your intentions for viewing profiles being a Phillipian lady. It may play a part in putting guys at ease. Maybe you may even get a respond when breaking the ice, trying to initiate a simple conversation when it has been clarified that you're comfortable in your own skin being a Phillipian young lady and would be even happier to connect with fellows from your country!

Please do communicate back in what you think of this idea?

View Profile
History
Why always my country?
Posted : 27 Dec, 2014 04:11 PM

I only view their profile once and besides I forgot to mention I already found my boyfriend here he lives in L.A when we get married we will live in my country. Most people there's a reason why they like foreigners and I have mine too so it's not right to judge if why we (us70) don't like local guy here in Philippines. We are. Filipino btw not Philipian lady.

123JJJ

View Profile
History
Why always my country?
Posted : 27 Dec, 2014 08:20 PM

Here is why: 98% of the women who contact me are from the Philippines. I am not even sure they read my profile. Getting 10 messages a day from Filipinas feels like a spam mail because I cannot possibly make 10 new friends a day and expected to correspond with them.

A man is looking to know one woman to marry her and it's hard for him to make a decision to invest his time and energy to get to know one Fillipina when he gets a dozen of messages from Filipinas every day. So it becomes easier for him to simply say "please don't contact me if you are from the Philippines" or as I did before: I simply blocked all messages from people outside of Canada just to avoid the countless messages from Filipinas.

I hope this explains it.

dunravin

View Profile
History
Why always my country?
Posted : 27 Dec, 2014 11:08 PM

Your profile says that you are looking for a man to be a loving husband who will serve the Lord, in essence. Now you are saying that you have a guy from the US who is going to come to the Phils. and marry you. So anyone looking at your profile would assume and rightly so that you were looking for that man. Sadly that is not the truth according to your current question. Perhaps you need to revisit your profile and make corrections. The truth is more important than your sense of national pride. And if you are involved with a guy why do you want to look at other guys profiles. Your priorities need to be seriously examined.

sisygirl

View Profile
History
Why always my country?
Posted : 27 Dec, 2014 11:23 PM

Angeltrhix

My apologies by referring you to Philipian instead of Filipino!

Let me take you back to your OP please: �It's hurts me when I read that we filipino are gold digger, looking for a foreigner to help us to upgrade, to find a guy who will take us to abroad. This is not true. Not all woman are like that. That's why I'm saying don't generalized us. We're different.

Now, every time I want to view someone's profile I'm a bit nervous that he might don't like a filipino woman to message him. I'm really careful not to view their profile many times and I don't use wink anymore :( I don't know if I stay here or leave this site. I feel embarrass to view someone's profile because of it.�

Your recent reply was:

�I only view their profile once and besides I forgot to mention I already found my boyfriend here he lives in L.A�

I'm perceiving two different reflections from your OP that I gave a benefit of a doubt and even wrote back for the sake of trying to help you enjoy your stay here as a rightful member like every one else. In your OP there's a emotion of defence and clarity that not all woman from your country are the same, yet you are in a relationship with a foreign guy from LA for your own personal reasons ofcause. But why emphasis so much that it's not true what is being said about you ladies while you are currently dating a foreigner yourself? Already this in me questions your argument from the OP. Is your argument driven by guilt or you're sincerely stating the differences from ladies in your country? How different then are you from them if I may kindly ask you to express in details?

And again, I personally wouldn't be viewing guys' profiles anymore knowing that I am content cause I have already found what I was searching for from my current chosen mate from LA. Don't you rather think that you should either edit your profile and clarify that you're already in a relationship, even working on getting married OR change it altogether and state your recent reasons of partaking here when you're already taken. You still have a right to remain a member though it now raises questions why would you be viewing further profiles and even take offence when guys state clear that they don't appreciate being massaged by ladies from your country? I really wouldn't be bothered knowing that I am happy were I am.

sisygirl

View Profile
History
Why always my country?
Posted : 27 Dec, 2014 11:34 PM

That was sent while I was still typing, otherwise I wouldn't have expressed the same massage myself.

View Profile
History
Why always my country?
Posted : 28 Dec, 2014 02:21 AM

Please people don't judge me being here in CDFF. It was recently I became in a relationship with this guy I met here also. He's a Christian and he knows that I'm also log here but now I'm only here to read forum post. It was before that I view men and read their profile. I love reading someone's profile especially if it is long. Because there I read some testimony about how they become a Christian. Maybe my mistake is I'm not editing my profile yet stating that I'm already a relationship. So if you found some mistake in what words I say I apologize but never look at me the way you look other filipino women in our country it hurts my feelings. I know you also have reason why you stay in this site.

sisygirl

View Profile
History
Why always my country?
Posted : 28 Dec, 2014 05:40 AM

Angeltrhix dear sis,

No one is being reactive, faults finding or judgemental to you. We only expressing our views on what you shared on your main post, what's written on your profile and what you've shared in your second reply.

Since you emphasis that you're different from other ladies in your country, It's only fair of me to ask you to share how different are you from them especially since you're defending something that you're already a part of, dating a foreigner from LA. Had you not have mentioned that you're in a relationship with a foreign guy, I would have just taken your word that you're different. Which I still believe that you really are. Hence I keep on asking you to share how different are you from them so you clear up your side on those who might have thought you're also a gold digger.

�It was before that I view men and read their profile� I find your qoated sentence amazing that you refer to it as past, before you met your boyfriend yet you express your opening post regarding this subject with an emotion of such concern and hurt as if you're still bothered by this. Partaking in a new exciting relationship that has a potential of ending up in marriage wouldn't have had me dwelling so much on the issues of the past experiences that led me in finding my mate eventually. I wouldn't even worry if foreign guys think of me as a gold digger knowing that I am nothing like that. I'd invest my time and energy in pursuing my new found mate and care less what others think of me.

View Profile
History
Why always my country?
Posted : 29 Dec, 2014 01:25 PM

Excuse me Angel... Similar threads and threats are written, read and spoken of everywhere.

Those who think they have more than you or me show their scroogy side my bashing any person or nationality.

Don�t feel bad, just learn on who they really are (if I were rich I probably would spend some time in Phililpina, by the way). I like their faces, fashion I don�t belive everything said (so don�t believe me, but trust GOD). :prayingf:

dunravin

View Profile
History
Why always my country?
Posted : 29 Dec, 2014 09:40 PM

Truehermit, What a load of pious pig manure. If you had bothered to read what this lady wrote and then her corrections you would perhaps realise that your attempt at piety is a pathetic response and does little more than affirm the two faced nonsense that is espoused by the op.

Page : 1 2