Author Thread: Favoriting strangers
Admin

Favoriting strangers
Posted : 15 Aug, 2015 09:47 PM

I'm confused and I hope someone can help me understand. Why do some guys mark girls as a favorite when they don't even try to contact the girl first?

View Profile
History
Favoriting strangers
Posted : 16 Aug, 2015 03:19 AM

Either it's a way of flirting or setting up a "maybe" list I guess.... or he's just plain a coward atm.

View Profile
History
Favoriting strangers
Posted : 16 Aug, 2015 09:39 PM

Thanks... Maybe all of the above.

Hark

View Profile
History
Favoriting strangers
Posted : 5 Sep, 2015 11:10 PM

I'm not very familiar with how this site works yet; so please bear with me.

How do you know that the ones who have made you a favorite have not contacted you?

If you know who they are; you should ask them.

I would find it disturbing if numerous women were "favoriting" me.

I tend not to contact women who appear on numerous favorites lists.

I infer that they're either indecisive; or that they're not active in seeking a serious relationship.

Keonikane

View Profile
History
Favoriting strangers
Posted : 9 Sep, 2015 10:00 AM

Sometimes a person may favorite someone to draw attention, for your profile may have an age restriction which does't allow them to contact you, and hoping that you would contact them first which will allow them to contact you.

Also, to hark... A person has no way to control of being favorited by others, so to judge them by the amount of favorites they acquired isn't fair, for it is not their fault. Maybe they haven't found the right person yet, even from among those who favorites them. Maybe you might be the one they are waiting for.:rolleyes:

Hark

View Profile
History
Favoriting strangers
Posted : 9 Sep, 2015 06:00 PM

Thanks Keonikane

Hadassah5277

View Profile
History
Favoriting strangers
Posted : 11 Oct, 2015 08:05 PM

Hi Candice321; My guess is that some people are just in the mood to play. For others, you might not be their type but find you interesting. Lastly, I think there could be a site administrator that want to make you feel welcomed?

regards,

Hadassah5277

View Profile
History
Favoriting strangers
Posted : 11 Oct, 2015 08:08 PM

I forgot to mention about a person who checked me as a "favorite" but when I asked him why he had done it, he removed it, ouch!!?

View Profile
History
Favoriting strangers
Posted : 27 Oct, 2015 06:09 PM

I can only speak for myself here but i will do this sometimes to see if the person is a scammer.I have started realizing there can be alot of scammers on this site so if i see a profile i like but not sure if it's a true profile i'll favorite the person and wait a couple days.And sure enough over half of the profiles i favorite have been banned the next day from the site.And if there still a member after 2 or 3 days i come to the conclusion this person is real in who they say they are and then ill message them.So that's why i do it:)

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
History
Favoriting strangers
Posted : 18 Nov, 2015 05:54 PM

I think that making assumptions about the character or motives of others is exactly what Satan wants Christians to do, and I think it shows a lack of trust in our Father to have our backs and protect us from evil. Worse still is to publicly cast aspersions on such people, without having any knowledge or basis in fact for making such determinations/statements.

If you want others to give you the benefit of the doubt when they don't see or understand everything you do, should you not be willing to reserve judgment and not assume ill motives on the part of others?

"Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy�meditate on these things."

Dr_G

View Profile
History
Favoriting strangers
Posted : 27 Dec, 2015 08:07 PM

Personally, I use favorites as a way to keep a "short list" of ladies that I find interesting. There are so many profiles to wade through, it is easier to find someone again this way.

Page : 1 2