Author Thread
Hark

View Profile
The Book of Hanok (Enoch)
Posted : 28 Oct, 2017 09:43 PM

The Talmud has two components; the Mishnah (Hebrew: משנה, c. 200 CE), a written compendium of Rabbinic Judaism's Oral Torah; and the Gemara (c. 500 CE), an elucidation of the Mishnah and related Tannaitic writings that often ventures onto other subjects and expounds broadly on the Hebrew Bible. "Talmud" translates literally as "instruction" in Hebrew, and the term may refer to either the Gemara alone, or the Mishnah and Gemara together.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud

These writings were written after Yahshua.

In my opinion, most Jews had gone astray at the time of Yahshua; but since then have strayed even further.

Karaite Jews seem to be on the right track; however they don't accept Yahshua.

Hark

View Profile
Sha'ul VS Yahshua
Posted : 28 Oct, 2017 04:02 PM

I'm going to follow Yahshua!

Round 2:

Sha'ul says to follow him.

Sha'ul

=====

1 Corinthians 4:16King James Version (KJV). 16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

Philippians 3:17 King James Version (KJV) 17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

Yahshua is my example; and he didn't beg me to follow him.

Yahshua

=======

John 8:12 (KJV)

�Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.�

John 12:26 King James Version (KJV)

26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

Hark

View Profile
re: 'Deliverance Ministries' Can a 'saved person' (ie. indwelt by the Holy Spirit) also have demons which need to be cast out of them?
Posted : 23 Oct, 2017 07:08 PM

OoopPS!

I'm going to drop my argument.

I came to know YHWH, shortly before I was about to dismiss YHWH, as just another lie that parents tell their children, like about fairies and fat bearded gnomes and bunnies.

I caught my mother in three lies in her life, one about a fairy, one about a fat magic man, and one about a bunny.....you know....to make life fun for her children.

What prompted me to believe that my mother (the most honest person I know) was lying about YHWH, was the conflicting stories and lies that I grew up hearing from the churches I attended.

Logic kicked in; and I deduced that my mother was lying to me about YHWH....you know......to teach her children moral values.

Fortunately YHWH blessed me with enough logic to take it to the next level.

GLORY TO YHWH!

I realized that the whole reason that I questioned YHWH to begin with, was because I had listened to the lies of men.

I decided to give YHWH one more chance. I decided to read the book, as it was written, from beginning to end.

I first meditated for weeks to purge my mind of everything everyone had told me about YHWH,

It didn't work. I still struggle with purging the lies about YHWH from my mind to this day.

Long story short, nearing the end of the Bible, I didn't need men, nor even the Bible anymore to tell me that YHWH is real. I knew for myself.

That said.......

Nowhere in the Bible do I see that YHWH can't be in the presence of sin.

It appears that after 35 years of searching hard for the truth; I'm still just getting past some of the lies I was told as a child.

YHWH help me!

Hark

View Profile
Was Paul an Apostle? Can you actually prove, or disprove it, with scripture
Posted : 23 Oct, 2017 05:38 PM

GNWS said:

Act 9:15

But the Lord said to him, “Go, for he is a chosen instrument of Mine, to bear My name before the Gentiles and kings and the sons of Israel;

=====================================

The Greek word "APOSTELOS" is nowhere to be found in this verse.

Hark

View Profile
Posted : 23 Oct, 2017 05:31 PM

GNWS said:

The English word 'apostle' comes from the Greek word 'apostello' which means 'sent one'

=====================================

Lexicon :: Strong's G649 - apostellō

The KJV translates Strong's G649 in the following manner: send (110x), send forth (15x), send away (4x), send out (2x), miscellaneous (2x).

Lexicon :: Strong's G652 - apostolos

The KJV translates Strong's G652 in the following manner: APOSTLE (78x), messenger (2x), he that is sent (1x).

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?t=kjv&strongs=g652

OOPS!

Hark

View Profile
Sha'ul VS Yahshua
Posted : 23 Oct, 2017 04:18 PM

Round 1:

Sha'ul

======

(CLV) Eph 4:11

"And the same One gives these, indeed, as apostles, yet these as prophets, yet �these as evangelists, yet these as pastors and TEACHERS,"

Yahshua

=======

(CLV) Mt 23:8

"Now you may not be called `Rabbi,' for One is your Teacher, yet you all are brethren."

Who are you going to follow?

Hark

View Profile
Posted : 23 Oct, 2017 04:08 PM

Fredjames said:

"Second, does Apostle Paul's teaching in the New Testament, contradict with the other Apostles' within?"

================================

Paul's teaching?

Matityahu 23:8

(CLV) Mt 23:8

"Now you may not be called Rabbi, for One is your Teacher, yet you all are brethren.

Let's not worry so much about Sha'ul contradicting Yahshua's Apostles. It seems that Sha'ul contradicted Yahshua again and again.

Hark

View Profile
re: 'Deliverance Ministries' Can a 'saved person' (ie. indwelt by the Holy Spirit) also have demons which need to be cast out of them?
Posted : 23 Oct, 2017 03:46 PM

If "God" can't be shacked to objects; what would make you believe that he would be shackled to a building that he didn't command to be built, after he let the one that he did command, to be built, be destroyed?

Be careful not to fall into idolatry.

Why would he be shackled to a building that was somehow proclaimed to be a temple, even though his first born son called it something else.

If you want to agree with Yahshua; maybe you should call it what Yahshua called it.

Hark

View Profile
The Book of Hanok (Enoch)
Posted : 23 Oct, 2017 03:30 PM

Fredjames said:

"Is not the canonize 66 books sufficient for our faith, by the will of GOD, and not man?"

==============================

Books sufficient for faith?

Faith preceded each of the authors, writing any of those books. Had it not; those books would have been written in vain. Put not your faith in books. That would be idolatry. Put your faith in Yahweh!

What would lead you believe that the Canon, in the form that exists, was created by the will of "GOD," and not by the will of man?

What would lead you to believe that the wills of any who might have played a part in the creation of that Canon, were necessarily, mutually exclusive?

I anxiously await your reply.

I'm sure that I'll find your answers to be very interesting.

Hark

View Profile
Posted : 22 Oct, 2017 04:56 PM

Silver said:

"The eleven disciples lived with Jesus for a couple of years,"

=======================================

Matityahu 10:

(CLV) Mt 10:2

Now the names of the TWELVE apostles are these: First, Simon, termed Peter, and Andrew, his brother, and James of Zebedee, and John, his brother;

(CLV) Mt 10:3

Philip and Bartholomew, Thomas and Matthew, the tribute collector, James of Alpheus and Thaddeus,

(CLV) Mt 10:4

Simon the Cananite, and Judas Iscariot who also |gives Him up.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10