Author Thread
God_is_my_Father

View Profile
In answer to Sheiah's post on racism/being equal.
Posted : 3 Jan, 2017 07:52 PM

Not all are members of the body of Christ. Any attempt to establish equality based upon being a member of the body of Christ ignores this very simple fact. We are not all created equal.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Why Do You Object to Gay "Marriage" but Eat Shrimp?
Posted : 2 Jan, 2017 08:03 PM

Dr. Voddie Baucham does a great job of explaining the issues involved.

http://www.voddiebaucham.org/sermons/sermon/2015-02-06/why-do-you-object-to-gay-marriage-but-eat-shrimp

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Why does the bible say the two shall become one flesh?
Posted : 2 Jan, 2017 07:44 PM

The Holy Bible is not an exhaustive "Shell Answer Man" manual. It is God's summary of His dealings with man. He and His words are full of mystery and incomplete information on a great variety of subjects. That God stated that a man and a woman become one flesh is a truth, because God told us it is so.

Why He told us this, with limited understanding of it, is consistent with the concept of progressive revelation. He doesn't mean for us to know or understand everything now. He says we see dimly now.

He does mean for us to accept it, and not do things which would oppose the picture of the relationship Christ has with His bride, the church. Christ's relationship is an exclusive covenant relationship.

Christ doesn't keep firing brides because they fail to meet His expectations. He has accepted the responsibility of purifying His one bride for all time. So it should be with man.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
God is so cool. He is amazingly awesome
Posted : 1 Jan, 2017 02:26 PM

and faithfully loving. And He has blessed us all beyond our wildest dreams. Thank you, Lord.

Blessed was the coming of Christ to earth, and glorious will be His return. Come quickly, Lord Jesus.

Amen.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Did Messiah Yeshua celebrate ' christmas '
Posted : 1 Jan, 2017 10:13 AM

"Did Messiah Yeshua celebrate 'christmas'?"

Absolutely yes. His Dad threw a party for Him and invited some wise men and some shepherds and even sent out invitations by angel. And they brought gifts and they celebrated. And we know that the Jews kept track of birthdays, otherwise, how do we know how old all of these people are for whom ages are indicated in scripture? Think Abram and Sarah, and Jesus when He was 12 years old and teaching in the temple You bet your boots they celebrated Christmas, Christmas being the day Christ was born on earth. John the Baptizer even started celebrating before Christmas, as God says he leaped in Elizabeth's womb for joy, when Mary greeted Elizabeth.

Now, do we celebrate Christmas on the right day (a totally different question though related)?

Who knows but God? It seems there is good reason to believe no. But He was born, and it is the annual celebration to mark His coming to earth that we celebrate, not the particular day. We are celebrating the fact that He came, not the particular day. We are worshiping the Christ, not the day.

And shame on anyone who does not celebrate His coming.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
How to be back into relationship
Posted : 30 Dec, 2016 11:17 PM

What is the problem in your relationship with your child's (children's) mother? I can only think of two possible ways for you to arrive at the description of the situation you gave. Either you were never married, and had a child with a woman was married, widowed, divorced, or never been married; or, you misrepresented yourself as single when you are divorced/married/separated from your wife.

Although we are not under the civil law of the old testament, there are principles to be gleaned from it. And we are under the moral law of the old testament, which has been reiterated in the new testament.

"If a man finds a young woman who is a virgin, who is not betrothed, and he seizes her and lies with her, and they are found out, then the man who lay with her shall give to the young woman�s father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife because he has humbled her; he shall not be permitted to divorce her all his days."

So you tell me, what is the Holy Spirit saying to you?

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
What is the nature of a covenant relationship and how long does it last?
Posted : 28 Dec, 2016 08:54 PM

Who can tell me how you determine if a relationship is covenant or merely contract? What are the similarities of the two? What are the differences between the two? What is the duration of the two? What does it take to establish each of them? What, if any, involvement does God with them? Why are they different? Does a breach terminate one or both of these relationships? How do I tell if I am in a covenant relationship? How do I tell if I am in a contract relationship? How do I tell who all is party to a covenant relationship? How do I tell who is a party in a contract relationship? What are my duties in a covenant relationship? What are my duties in a contract relationship? What other things do I need to know about a covenant relationship?

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
What is the nature of a covenant relationship and how long does it last?
Posted : 26 Dec, 2016 05:07 PM

Who can tell me how you determine if a relationship is covenant or merely contract? What are the similarities of the two? What are the differences between the two? What is the duration of the two? What does it take to establish each of them? What, if any, involvement does God with them? Why are they different? Does a breach terminate one or both of these relationships? How do I tell if I am in a covenant relationship? How do I tell if I am in a contract relationship? How do I tell who all is party to a covenant relationship? How do I tell who is a party in a contract relationship? What are my duties in a covenant relationship? What are my duties in a contract relationship? What other things do I need to know about a covenant relationship?

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Condemn call for extermination of white race.
Posted : 26 Dec, 2016 04:50 PM

Please go to change dot org and show your support of peace based upon faith in God in racial matters, and pray for true peace through Christ.

Subject is:

Condemn the promotion of violence against whites as a solution to racial injustice

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
**OUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN BY THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST**
Posted : 8 Dec, 2016 10:37 PM

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

God alone forgives eternal sin. Anyone who says otherwise is a heretic.

Let me be clear. Anyone who contradicts the above verse is a liar, and false speaker, and a heretic. In no scripture does it say the blood forgives. It says the blood cleanses, and that through the blood we receive salvation, and that by shedding the blood we are able to get forgiven by God, but never does it anywhere say the blood forgives. NOT ONCE!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10