Author Thread: Why do I not get a response from a guy when I send them a message?
glmurray

View Profile
History
Why do I not get a response from a guy when I send them a message?
Posted : 28 Mar, 2016 05:16 PM

I can send a message to guys sometime just complimenting them or just saying Hello. I am just trying to be friendly but no one messages me back. Is it because I am not what they are "looking" for or is it because they do not want to have a conversation? Is it something about my profile? I am not a scammer and I hope that they are not thinking that. Any suggestions?

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2016 01:29 AM

other than that, I can't find anything wrong with your profile. Just have to be patient.

dance2cedm

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2016 10:21 PM

I am not inclined to respond to messages that just say "Hi" or "You're handsome." Those don't come off to me as being serious. They're no different than a wink to me.

If you write, I want to know why you are writing to me. What about my profile interested you? With just "hi" as a message, I don't even know if you read my profile. And if you did, I need to know what about my profile interested you, particularly if your profile doesn't say much, or I can't find anything in your profile that gives me a clue as to why you are interested in me. Before I start conversing with someone, I want to have a sense that we have something in common.

DEFENDTHEFAITH

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2017 08:14 AM

They either aren't interested in you, and don't want to give you hope that they might be and get your interests up, or they just aren't online much at all...to get back to you.

Page : 1 2