History
divorced = second best?
Posted : 9 Jun, 2009 02:57 PM

...what do u think?

View Profile
History
divorced = second best?
Posted : 9 Jun, 2009 04:27 PM

dear sunday, id say nope ,less you knew the second one before you ever married the first one.. cause if its someone new then you never knew they existed before so they can be the best as you just didnt know em then,,

ole cattle

Linnie41

View Profile
History
divorced = second best?
Posted : 10 Jun, 2009 12:56 AM

I don't really understand what you're asking (I can be a little slow..lol). Are you asking if someone is divorced are they second best to someone else? Like "used" merchandise?

Sundaybix

View Profile
History
divorced = second best?
Posted : 10 Jun, 2009 04:46 AM

....yes, what is your perception about divorced people on here? Would you rather contact single ones who have never been married?

Pour your heart out :winksmile:

dolphingirl

View Profile
History
divorced = second best?
Posted : 10 Jun, 2009 06:30 AM

I believe our God is a God of second chances. His love is never changing and unconditional. He took the broken pieces of my life from my divorce, put them back together, and declared me still beautiful, still worthy. I think I would relate better to someone who was divorced or went through the same type of pain/loss. Just a thought...

Cindy

View Profile
History
divorced = second best?
Posted : 10 Jun, 2009 06:33 AM

dear sunday,. oops i misunderstood ya.. im one of them divorced folks and i really have never spoken to anyone that hadnt been married before. hmm i recon im attracted to broken folks like me hehe.. biblically speaking never married folks should marry never married folks or folks that were divorced for biblical reasons.. that is my belief. but as far as makin a divorced person a second class christian.. no i dont belive in doin that. i dont judge anyone for their past,, but by how they treat me now...

ole cattle

ian777

View Profile
History
divorced = second best?
Posted : 10 Jun, 2009 06:48 AM

Ole cattle, you have a way with words. Gracious, but still making the point.

I'd ditto what ole cattle said.

Ian

gracefreedme

View Profile
History
divorced = second best?
Posted : 10 Jun, 2009 07:22 PM

Sunday,

One other point is that it would be a lot easier for a younger person to find someone their own age who had never been married than it is for those of us who are more "seasoned" shall we say. We all make mistakes, and none of us are second best to anything cause God don't make junk!!!!!!!!!!!

Sundaybix

View Profile
History
divorced = second best?
Posted : 11 Jun, 2009 02:56 AM

...yes, I understand...

sometimes I think that maybe I had my chance and I just blew it away.

But there's always a new chapter...

:)

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
divorced = second best?
Posted : 12 Jun, 2009 12:53 PM

I wouldn't consider them second best or used property at all, but I do consider them still one flesh with their divorced spouse. I don't believe that Adam and Eve were made to divorce or that mankind can separate what the Lord has joined. Not to mention that if I give my vow to someone, regardless of whether or not they keep theirs, I will hold to my vow.

Sundaybix

View Profile
History
divorced = second best?
Posted : 14 Jun, 2009 04:19 PM

...im very glad for you

Page : 1 2