Author Thread: i fell god speek to my heart yet i still sin
godschild237

View Profile
History
i fell god speek to my heart yet i still sin
Posted : 16 Sep, 2016 07:31 PM

so i struggle with faith because i aways walk away from serveing god and so i result wialk in sin openly in the past i know that god changes the heart twards him every time i came back i become so much stronger in faith but i know that to be born of god is to not sin not and when we do sin we can ask for forgiveness the bible says thereis an sin not unto death and there is one as well in 1 john 5 16-21 but i am in sin but wish to say i have to pray that i fllow his comandments witch is love i get so mad that i am not born of god on top of that i have what thought was scizophreina now i know its both the devil and god talking to me an when i get off my meds i cange and when i am on the i change i dont know what to do i know tonses of scriptures all just floating in my head i ask to be born of god to not sin serve the master that calms the sea and just with his voice

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Sep, 2016 06:40 AM

Peace is a good start..

1 Corinthians 1:3 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Peace to you, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Feel calm, and that God does all in wisdom and good purpose and equality. What hard times we go through, comfort is there for us, from God, and as you say yourself, from others who comfort us through the Holy Ghost.

Great peace have they which love thy law and nothing shall offend them. Psalms 119:165. When we love the words of Jesus, we fill ourselves with His goodness and peace, and that is what we share to others too. He is real, and does all good, and well for everyone, His one thought is to save us from sins, that is why He came to set judgment in the earth, because without His right ways we die in wrong ones. Put your trust in the Lord and know how much He loves you, cares for you, and watches you,

Psalms 4:5 Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Proverbs 22:7 Bow down thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, and apply thine heart unto my knowledge.

8 For it is a pleasant thing if thou keep them within thee; they shall withal be fitted in thy lips.

9 That thy trust may be in the LORD, I have made known to thee this day, even to thee.

10 Have not I written to thee excellent things in counsels and knowledge,

11 That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth; that thou mightest answer the words of truth to them that send unto thee?

Heaven is real, and is the Lords Spirit of righteousness, the Lord did so many works of righteousness,which we can learn about, and read His good ways of choosing the poor, and those who are nothing, the despised, the lowest, to give us a chance and hope, and belief that God did all wonderfully. Devote yourself with your whole heart and strength to the Lords words of life, He is your strong tower, He will lovingly protect you, if you give Him your life, and when you begin to feel better, and recognize every thought and footstep you make is guided by the Lord, then you will know how to do good for others only, because that is what born again of God is, knowing kindness for others, and you will be fine then.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

GospelofChrist

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Apr, 2017 05:30 PM

Get in your bible, the words are spirit and life John 6:63. All sin is of the devil period 1st John 3:8. All sinners will burn in the second death hell fire and brimstone Rev 21:8. Jesus Christ the Son of God came so we can be washed free and clear from all sin. Jesus came so we can be like him perfect, holy, sanctified, righteous. Man will say no, however, my King James bible says we can. We have to open the bible and read, shut your door and ears to the world and forget the church as they just want you to stay in your sin and abominations. We are told to come out from among those dead churches. We do not backslide in the new testament like the Old Testament Jews did. It either you are saved or you are lost. The only peace comes from the words of the 66 books of the Gospel of Christ. Forget the preacher's books and vain deceit and teachings and read your bible. We are not to fell nothing we are to be something and that is Holy. Preachers abd christians of the hour goes by feelings instead of going by beings. Start reading your bible only and you will learn to give up your sin and be born again. Your sin and worries and sickness will disappear when you give it all up and get washed in the blood words of Jesus John 15:3.

Psalm 1:[1] Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

[2] But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

[3] And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

[4] The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

[5] Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

[6] For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

John 5:14] Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

1st John 3:[1] Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

[2] Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

[3] And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

[4] Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

[5] And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

[6] Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

[7] Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

[8] He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1st John 1:[3] That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

[4] And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.

[5] This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

[6] If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, ((sin)) we lie, and do not the truth:

[7] But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

[8] If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. ((talking about verse 4 people who are desiring to have fellowship and this is a one time deal))

[9] If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

[10] If we say that we have not sinn((ed)), we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Romans 6:[1] What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

[2] God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

[3] Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

[4] Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

[5] For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

[6] Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

[7] For he that is dead is freed from sin.

[8] Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

[9] Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.

[10] For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.

[11] Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

[12] Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

[13] Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

[14] For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

[15] What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

[16] Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

[17] But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

[18] Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

[19] I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.

[20] For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.

[21] What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.

[22] But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

[23] For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

2nd Peter 1:[1] Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

[2] Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

[3] According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

[4] Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

[5] And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

[6] And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;

[7] And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

[8] For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

[9] But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

[10] Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

[11] For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

[12] Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth.

[13] Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;

[14] Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me.

[15] Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance.

[16] For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

[17] For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

[18] And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

[19] We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

[20] Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

[21] For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

You can call my whatsapp or skype me or facebook me. My facebook page is Gospel of Christ Word of God Revival.

Whatsapp (403) 819-8364

Skype hesaysitall

Shui

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2017 05:45 AM

Thanked God for that 2 great man above 👍🏻👍🏻

Well first of all, who am I to judge you, but here's things I used to use: never condemn yourselves, ask for God forgiveness, as you asked things from your biological father. He will surely give it to you, if it good for you. But one thing to remember forgiveness is free but it's not cheap. You can ask for it, but the next time you did the same sin it's your decision. God's love is so big and wonderful, He put us in family in order to teach us n let us feels His love through family. Never give up bro, ask for His help, He will helps you, it's impossible for us to overcome sin by ourselves, it's always Him. Fully rely on God.

Shui

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2017 05:45 AM

Thanked God for that 2 great man above 👍🏻👍🏻

Well first of all, who am I to judge you, but here's things I used to use: never condemn yourselves, ask for God forgiveness, as you asked things from your biological father. He will surely give it to you, if it good for you. But one thing to remember forgiveness is free but it's not cheap. You can ask for it, but the next time you did the same sin it's your decision. God's love is so big and wonderful, He put us in family in order to teach us n let us feels His love through family. Never give up bro, ask for His help, He will helps you, it's impossible for us to overcome sin by ourselves, it's always Him. Fully rely on God.

MeZiMMaH

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2018 02:10 AM

Because the lost know not.

�in whom the god of this world(the devil) hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of CHRIST, WHO is the IMAGE of GOD, should shine unto them.� (ii cor4:4).

IMAGE-- (ei-kon�; a copy, to resemble, a likeness, profile, resemblance, representation)

The greek word for image is eikon. Which is the same as the English word icon. CHRIST JESUS is the ICON of GOD. it is as the same thing as unto the icons on your computer or your smart tablets. The icon and the program are the same. They speak the same. The icon is the visible face of the program. CHRIST JESUS is the visible FACE of the only wise GOD, and HE is GOD. selah.

�the IMAGE of GOD, �i.e., essentially and absolutely the perfect expression and representation of the ARCHETYPE, GOD the FATHER�.CHRIST is the visible representation and manifestation of GOD to created beings.�� (w.e. vine). I don�t always agree with everything bro vine says, but praise GOD, because vine is right on point here.

CHRIST told Philip: ��.he that hath seen ME hath seen the FATHER.� (jn14:9). If anyone, or anything tells you otherwise, you need to flee from them. (jn14:6-11; col 1:14-18; and etc.). the icon of an app on your smart phone is the same likeness and representation of the program it represents. CHRIST said: �I and MY FATHER are ONE.� (jn10:30). Everybody knows that THE MESSIAH IS GOD incarnate in the flesh. And they all knew what CHRIST was saying at the time when HE said that. It wasn�t no great big mystery, because, �then the jews took up stones again to stone HIM.� (jn10:30). �but ye believe not, because ye are not of MY SHEEP, as I said unto you.� (jn10:26).

�in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of CHRIST, WHO is the IMAGE(EI-KON�) of GOD, should shine unto them.� (ii cor4:4).

Those that are lost can see physically, but they cannot see spiritually. The TRUTH of the GOSPEL,(the good news of the grace and mercy of GOD in HIS BELOVED SON JESUS CHRIST [act 20:24; eph2:8,9]) is kept hidden from them. �but if our gospel be hid, it is hid(covered up) to them that are lost�.�(ii cor4:3). Because, ��.even unto this day, when moses is read, the vail(a covering) is upon their heart.�(ii cor3:15).

The devil is called in ezekiel 28:14, ��.the anointed cherub that covereth�.�

All are born lost, and will remain lost, and will die lost, unless GOD, in HIS unsearchable mercy, and grace, and love, PERSONALLY intervenes and removes the vail. They might read(but they misinterpret) the bible, they go to church, and they might be hyper ultra-religious, but they will still die deceived, unless GOD PERSONALLY removes the vail HIMSELF. CHRIST JESUS be magnified. Amen and amen.

Lost, depraved, wicked, sinful mankind has no choice in this matter. �so then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, BUT OF GOD THAT SHEWETH MERCY.�(rom9:16). Man�s choice is to make up another way. He is a slave and cannot see, nor does he want to. He cant see, and he deliberately refuses to. Man loves religion. But religion is not GOD. �there is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after GOD.� (rom3:11). Religion is vain. The true salvation of GOD is, ��.not of yourselves: IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD: not of works(any act or deed), lest any man should boast.�(eph2:8,9). The lost religious Christian world always tells you to just accept CHRIST into your heart. But that is a most blasphemous lie, and a great deception to many. Because, ��.a man can receive(to take, accept, to get hold of) nothing, except it be given him from heaven.�(jn3:27).

CHRIST says, �no man can come to ME, except it were given him of MY FATHER.�(jn6:65)

�what shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with GOD? GOD forbid(negatory).�(rom9:14).

�for(because) all have sinned, and come short of the glory of GOD.�(rom3:23).

As for the voices and spirits that speak to you, They are all liars. I don�t know why you can hear them. They are deadly. But they are always liars. The angels that say they are of god, and everything else, even the terrible voices that speak so vividly and mightly from out of the thunderings of the cloud. And it is serious, It is serious. They can kill you, if GOD allows them to. The voices in my head, and the voices out my head. They are all liars. I don�t know how to explain it to you, so I speak as a fool. They are not GOD. they are all liars. Test the spirits. (1jn4:1-4) �to the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this WORD, it is because there is no LIGHT in them.�(isa8:20). The LORD is your only hope with all that. By the grace of GOD I learned really quick that, �its better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.�(psm118:8). If I was you I would be really careful who i talked to about any of that. But PRAISE GOD, because, GOD does not change. PRAISE GOD. �but though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed( that word in the greek is anathema, and that word means everything from let it be damned, to let it be excommunicated with curses).� And the next verse speaks the same thing, �as we said before, so say I now again, if any(that word man is not in the original) if anything preach any other gospel unto you�.�(gal1:8,9) let it be damned. And it will not just leave and go away because you say let it be damned. I only speak this to whoever all this may concern. I speak as a fool. Don�t even listen to your dog. What? Is it too big a thing to believe? (num22:28) Ha. Yeah right. And I speak as a fool. I love to see the planet panick. Lost people cannot test the spirits because they have not the SPIRIT OF GOD, to wield the SWORD OF THE SPIRIT correctly. I aint no better, by the grace of GOD only I am what I am. A sinner with salvation in the precious shed BLOOD of the PASSOVER LAMB OF GOD. JEHOVAH JESUS is MY GOD. amen��� iiiiiiiiii hhhhhhaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvveeeeeeee ddddddddwwwwwweeeeeeeeellllltttttttt tttttoooooooooooo llllloooooooonnnnnnngggggggg ooooooonnnnnnnn tttttttthhhhhhiiiiiiiissssssssss sssssssuuuubbbbjjjjeeeeeeeccccccctttttttt nnnnnnnooooooowwwwwwwww mmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy sssssshhhhhhhhyt is possessed. Praise GOD it stopped. Ha. Ima leave all that, for whatever reason. How many yall think all that was just me being fake. Ha. You can like me or not. Such trivial things mean little to me. They poison the minds of the simple and blind.

�for if he that cometh preacheth another jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted(received), ye might well bear with him.�(ii cor 11:4).

What that man up above me posted on this forum, that only on here was real, and true. Shut up your ears to this world and to all its lying preachers and deceivers. Bury yourself deep upin GODs HOLY AND MOST PRECIOUS WORD. This website is reprobate. Only a few are really true. Voices and spirits are liars too. GODS WORD IS TRUE, everything else is a liar. Even angels from heaven. ��.yea, let GOD be true, but every man a liar�.�(rom3:4).

I wrote this for whom ever it may concern. Homeboy that started this post was from 2016. And in all things I speak as a stupid dumb wicked ignorant stupid dumb wicked fool. Amen.

May GOD bless, as it is good in HIS SIGHT, unto the everlasting glory of CHRIST. Amen. Marana tha.

Get in your bible. Get a kjv bible. A strongs concordance. And a websters dictionary. Webster 1828 is the one you really want. You can probably get strongs and webster1828 on the app store for free.