Author Thread: Citric
Admin

Citric
Posted : 7 Jan, 2017 12:53 PM

Hay guys I introduced myself to this lady for the first time and she banned me. So know that's how she is.

here is the transcript.

To: Citric

Subject: Mountains

Message: Hi I'm Steve, I hope I find you well I must say, I see some personal similarities and also life disciplines we have both achieved and maintain.

I may not be tall dark and hansom but I'm interesting! My friends call me Mr. Smiles I prefer to look forward in a progressive manner forgiving and forgetting as I go.

I see your looking for long term relationship. I'm patient, just write anything back and I'll start corresponding with you.

Have a lovely day and I look forward to hearing from you.

Steve

View Profile
History
Citric
Posted : 14 Jan, 2017 08:21 PM

I dont see why would she banned you...nothing wrong with your message....except..."I may not be tall dark and hansom but I'm interesting!"...why do you say that? Mr smile? be more confident about you....just my opinion.

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Citric
Posted : 20 Jan, 2017 09:02 AM

Or you could be more cautious, and showing how something seems a similarity, but to wait and see if becoming friends is meant to be.

to be less confident or over confident, neither are ideal, or describing our character when it is self apparant, if full of friendliness and smiles, just write and say everything that way.

for someone to make a reply, is a gift, maybe like grace we re supposed to believe in, and for what we can never deserve.

God says He lifts up the humble soul, maybe Gods type of follower would admire that way too.

and we look forward to the chance of friendship, and if someone wishes the same as us, they do too, and if they do not, we hope to hear from you anyway.

James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Kate.

View Profile
History
Citric
Posted : 15 Feb, 2017 06:50 PM

Call me shallow, but I'd have responded most likely just saying thanks for the message but no thanks as the interest is not mutual.

Come on, nobody else here seeing it?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Citric
Posted : 8 Dec, 2017 04:11 AM

I agree a simple thanks but no thanks should suffice. If after that I received any further communication, I would then use the block option.