Author Thread: Fake profiles
Isuse33

View Profile
History
Fake profiles
Posted : 18 Apr, 2017 02:04 PM

Tons of fake profiles. Women who put 30 as their age, then have looking for 21-29. Always, without fail, leave blank the church they attend, and how often. Same basic format. Maybe these need to be deleted?

SeekingGodsBest74

View Profile
History
Fake profiles
Posted : 12 Jun, 2017 11:28 PM

GammaGM - lol!!! Thank you!

View Profile
History
Fake profiles
Posted : 14 Jul, 2017 01:03 PM

@Isuse33 You say that if a woman is 30 but is looking for someone 29 or under is a fake? What about someone that says they are 96 years old that looks in his 30's? Just saying. If someone is looking for a younger man by a few years, is that bad? I am 65 years old, and I have been told that I look to be in my early 50's sometimes late 40's. i have not put an age limit on my profile... but I have dated men 10 years younger than me. Does that make me a fake?

I have seen men on here that is my age, looking for a woman 18 years to 29! Now that is weird, and acts like a pervert...Now, I am not saying he is... because I don't call no man a fool.. as God wouldn't want me too... but it is strange.

I do have a question that really has nothing to do with Fake profiles...but, does men have an issue with women a couple of years older than them?

View Profile
History
Fake profiles
Posted : 14 Jul, 2017 11:51 PM

Yes eve was younger than adam and that set the general standard. Naamah was more than a hundred years older than Noah... sometimes you have to take what you can get

View Profile
History
Fake profiles
Posted : 31 Aug, 2017 11:15 AM

Hi Everyone

I think there are many fake profiles on here and people who say they are Christians who are not.

Its a shame because it means you have to constantly be on the alert for these people.

Gothic4Jesus

View Profile
History
Fake profiles
Posted : 6 Mar, 2022 11:30 AM

Hi! There,

I've read your post on this forum. Also don't forget when a guy message a female that compatible the age they looking but they read it but never answer you. Maybe those females are men or Catfishes just to waste Christian men's time. Those types should be removed because they are trolls.

Page : 1 2