Author Thread: Your soulmate/purposemate II, God's way
Admin

Your soulmate/purposemate II, God's way
Posted : 14 May, 2017 10:54 PM

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, there is a connection between the purpose God gave you and your mate. For every man, God made a female match a helpmate, and together they are to become one in purpose for the glory of God and His Kingdom of Heaven here on Earth. Your matching mate, a matching purpose. Seek what God's purpose for you is here on Earth, and God willing, He will reveal it and confirm it sooner or later. Then if you seek the one God has matched you with before you were even born, God willing, I believe you'll be together and fulfill your God given purpose here on Earth.

The case for free will: Revelation 13:8 (http://biblehub.com/revelation/13-8.htm). God knew you would choose Him, before you chose Him; He chose you before you even knew you would choose Him.

Philippians 4:6-7 (TLB) Don�t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don�t forget to thank Him for his answers. If you do this, you will experience God�s Peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His Peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus.

God's got every second of your life in His hands, all you have to do is not worry about anything because you trust in Him.

1 Corinthians 2:9 (TLB) ...No mere man has ever seen, heard, or even imagined what wonderful things God has ready for those who love the Lord.

Proverbs 9:10-12 (TLB) For the reverence and fear of God are basic to all wisdom. Knowing God results in every other kind of understanding. �I, Wisdom, will make the hours of your day more profitable and the years of your life more fruitful.� Wisdom is its own reward, and if you scorn her, you hurt only yourself.

And back to your perfect one (yes your perfect one) the one God has already matched you with: Even in Song of Solomon--despite King Solomon's 60 other queens, 80 concubines, and the un-numbered virgins available to him, the girl in the song, that dove and Queen to be--she was his perfect one, and among them all, without an equal. I suggest reading TLB version of Song of Solomon :)

Katbbw

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 May, 2017 11:25 PM

I'm 40, never been married, no kids, and have been celibate for 8 years. EIGHT YEARS. Not even have I kissed a man in 8 years and Im starting to doubt Gods purpose and plan in my life. I can not have kids. I am trying to wait. I can NOT go back to the world and flesh. What else can I do? I am so lonely, and alone. How long would you wait? Just venting here.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 May, 2017 07:23 PM

I believe you are being tempted. What you are going through is a test. But, fear not, for this is an opportunity to become even closer to God and grow more in Him and with Him :) You mentioned, "Im starting to doubt Gods purpose and plan in my life." I know what that feels like: if I were in your shoes, I would go through the process of seeking out what God's purpose is for me here on Earth. Even if I have sought the answers to this already and God had given me some clues about it, I would still intentionally begin to pray, praise, talk with God about it, fast about it, ask people to pray for my deliverance and to pray so I can receive clarity. And in the meantime, I'd be super aware and alert more than usual for Godincidences, for God to respond, and also give me divine confirmations. I am here to help you water your seeds of faith by telling you that God's plan for you is perfect and it is so much better than what you could ever imagine for yourself. God willing, if you also seek out the man God has chosen for you, before you were even born, sooner or later you'll be together. If we trust God and love God, and fear God, then we know that He's got us, and we can't be anything but well kept :) Also, I am here to tell you that if you want to have kids, if it is a desire of your heart, placed there by God, God willing, you will have them. It may not be exactly how you wished for or expect or even imagine, you may not even birth them yourself, but you would raise them together with your husband.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 May, 2017 07:34 PM

I feel your pain Katbbw. I know exactly how you feel. Just like you, I'm starting to somewhat doubt God's purpose and plan in my life too. I feel like I'll never find someone and I'll be alone for the rest of my life.

Melissam871

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Nov, 2017 05:41 PM

But what about for those who maybe do not have the desire to find a partner? Those who feel the call to celibacy. Does the whole purpose apply differently I wonder.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Nov, 2017 11:16 PM

Depends on whether it's a actual call or just a rationalization of giving up. The "giving up" overreaction common enough being for example men getting so exasperated or angry with woman and/or the world they give them up for other men, in older times where that was "frowned apon" they became monks where it sometimes anyway happened.