Author Thread: Women making first contact!
BeautifulD

View Profile
History
Women making first contact!
Posted : 16 Jun, 2009 03:26 AM

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this has been posted here before, I did do a quick scan but didn't see it.

How do you guys feel about women making first contact? If she did, would you see her as being too forward? The Bible says a man that finds a wife... does this mean that he has to make initial contact?

Just wondering your thoughts....

Thanks!! :goofball:

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2009 04:37 AM

dear d, im ok with it.

ole cattle

ian777

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2009 05:38 AM

Hi D,

I've had women make first contact - to be honest, it earns my respect! I know women get the impression that it's improper or un-feminine to make first contact - but I think it pretty safe to say most guys appreciate it and like it.

Ian

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2009 06:02 AM

dear folks, didnt they used to drop their kerchiefs ? kinda the same thing huh.. hehe make it easier for a man to know theys interisted..

ole cattle

BeautifulD

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2009 08:12 AM

Hehehe! Thanks guys! That helps! :applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2009 04:51 PM

Miss BeautifulD, If you look back in this same "Ask a guy" a nice lady our B'loved Shunamite asked the very same question I think about 2 weeks ago... Great minds think alike? lol

To answer your question, I'm a chicken, always have been with the girls, so no problem here when a woman makes the first move.

tristan07

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2009 05:48 PM

I guess your answer is GIT ER DONE! hah

Shunammite

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jun, 2009 06:05 PM

...and so you know jjarr61, your B'loved Shunammite action'ed the suggestions and its been yielding great dividends :) I love this board. Seriously, I do. 'Have learned a lot which definetely helps when you have only loved once in your life and failed at it :)

..But behind my head, I cant help but sometimes feel guilty and think that the guy's got to take all the initiative. Maybe I will get rid of that with time :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2009 02:27 PM

Ah Ha!! You fell for my attempt to change a good girl to what she is not!! Ha! LOL Miss Shunmaite, I'm glad to hear you are stepping out and taking some chances, just don't make it too easy on guys like me. To be honest with you I was brought up with the same belief as you, I just hate getting shot down is all, hurts my wittle feelings, see I am a chicken... :))

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2009 02:43 PM

Sorry for the misspell of your name B'Loved and also wanted to say I really like this site too, learning about others thoughts and views and having a little fun too is great! God Bless you all.

WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2009 11:59 PM

BeautifulD,

I myself have no problem with a woman making first contact. After all, the vast majority of us (men & women) are here to find that special friend or prospective partner. Why should it matter who takes the initiative. The goal is virtually the same. Think of it like this. You've reached out and made simultaneous "first contacts" by posting this question. I as the recipient of that have the choice as to whether I'll respond to it or not. The same is true if I were contacting you. If I don't reply simply because you made the first move, then I'm missing out on an major opportunity to make a potential new friend. Bottom line, don't worry about it because those that think it is innapropriate are the ones that will never make it to your list of contacts. Can make it a lot easier to "thin out the herd" metaphorically speaking. Hope this was of help. David