Author Thread: Why don't women respond
patman817

View Profile
History
Why don't women respond
Posted : 19 Aug, 2017 07:53 AM

I was wondering why won't anyone respond. I message someone they say they read it but they don't say anything. I mean is my profile just not good enough?

View Profile
History
Why don't women respond
Posted : 19 Aug, 2017 05:13 PM

No, there's probably nothing wrong with your profile. The women get thousands of messages from men, and after a few days, they get tired and don't come back. So, they won't even see your message. There are lots of inactive profiles. I signed up on another site which shows how many people click on each profile, and many of the womens' profiles had thousands of hits. even new members get lots of views. It's good for the advertisers though. lol :P

View Profile
History
Why don't women respond
Posted : 21 Aug, 2017 10:37 AM

another possibility is that the chatbots are not working... a kind of digital strike.... the internet wants equal rights and pay, and is refusing to service our desire to connect with the rest of humanity....aargh bring back flesh and blood females !!! now where's my pen paper and postage stamps... I'm going Old School !

View Profile
History
Why don't women respond
Posted : 22 Aug, 2017 01:25 AM

Also you will note that no woman have responded to this thread either... and generally in this "ask a girl" section there is more male responses than female one's. Either it's a generally female tendancy to not use the forums because they don't like conversation with strangers or they don't want to have discussions where they can actually be taken to task. The thing with a equal discussion with men is we are strange enough to not want to settle for talking about (to us anyway) frivolous things and showing sympathy, when we ask for reasons and solutions we actually WANT reasons and solutions, woman on the other hand tend to think that comfort and feeling right is more important than actually being right. This difference is perhaps why woman are generally silent (in my experience at least) unless you agree with them, disagree strongly with a woman on something important and she will not "feel like" talking to you about it. I hope to be proven wrong but any female response you will get here will be either vague or miss the point entirely because the particular individual will not want to admit something crucial. An (unrelated) example is a woman hating men that "fat-shame" woman but refusing to date men shorter or less muscular than her.

View Profile
History
Why don't women respond
Posted : 22 Aug, 2017 04:34 AM

While I'm obviously being too bitter for my own good and plenty of people will decide to take offence I might as well point out a few extremely generic things about your profile that hint at you possibly being a scammer or just should not be said that way anyway.

" I'm a loving caring guy .... I'm looking for that special person that's caring loving and likes to have fun." That is the language use of a teenager writing to grandma..... no one actually talks that way as far as I know. Also it means nothing other than that you want to appear like a "nice guy" which also means nothing. "and I am a very smart guy" very smart people dont broadcast that they think they are intellegent, they simply interact and the people realise that they are such.... similar to it's not cool to try and act cool.

Don't be so vague and short, explain in consice detail who you really are instead of what you happen to be atm. Bare your soul partially and hope for the best, internet dating is for the brave and patient, either give it your all or don't bother.... and never expect a straight answer from young girl (although you might at times be pleasently surprised) because most people today (but young woman especially) have the tendency to not want to commit to anything and being terrified of actually being held responsible for the consequences of their behaviour.

View Profile
History
Why don't women respond
Posted : 25 Aug, 2017 12:10 AM

You dont ask the right person or you dont ask the right question !!!!!

PositiveLiss

View Profile
History
Why don't women respond
Posted : 15 Sep, 2017 06:20 PM

I am new on the site, and I like these forums since we can learn together how to interact properly...

And that's a general question since we don't know what you wrote...

However, I am not sure what kind of girls you are contacting... I understand that every city and culture has different topics, but if you are not having the results that you want, just change the strategy but don't change your goal, never give up!

Some of us (girls) don't know how to say "I am sorry I am not interested" thinking that we might hurt someone's feelings. This is my point of view (probably someone think different) I consider myself as a nice person and I don't want to make someone feel bad, then I don't know how to say "sorry, but no thank you", then I chose don't answer so, don't take it personal, it's just hard for some of us to say something straight forward without give a wrong message (hard to describe)

I saw your profile and it's cute, but you received a good tip regarding how to improve your profile, doing more confident of who you are, what you believe and what you are looking for. A good tip is give information but also keep something of your life to share for a talk or a date (keep girls interested in your activities), then start searching girls with similar interests, don't go just for pictures, read their profiles and then start sending nice messages, about what they wrote in their profiles.

Anyway, have in mind that there is a different kind of personalities, some girls are shy, others are straight forward, others spontaneous, others so cheerfully etc etc etc

You will find someone special, keep the faith...

When you send a message and it was read, I bet that she noticed you, and is very brave of you doing so.

Hope your search goes great! be yourself and don't give up, you will find the correct person.

Blessings :hand_splayed:

(PS: sorry for any grammar mistake)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Why don't women respond
Posted : 23 Sep, 2017 02:00 AM

Everyone has there own their way of doing things I personally don't feel the need to respond to winks. But will always take the time to reply to messages. Even if I don't wish to open up a dialogue with that person.

View Profile
History
Why don't women respond
Posted : 1 Oct, 2017 03:32 PM

I have and will contact a man that I am interesting in.

What makes me stop contacting him may be the following:

1. You didn't ask me a question and I feel like I am holding the conversation all on my own.

2. Your reply was too long to read and I just didn't have the time to get through it all in one setting.

3. Your replies seem to be a copy and paste event that are not connected with the previous communication link.

4. You responded too many times before I could respond and I am lost. I don't know where to start so I just don't.

5. The time of day/night you are responding. If it is not during the normal daytime without the explanation of working nights, it's too creepy. You must be hiding something.

6. You went to a sexual topic and got blocked.

7. You didn't ask me out after three-five messages. Not looking for a pen-pal. Moving on to someone who will ask me out.

8. You didn't use punctuation and I couldn't figure out what you were saying.

9. Being asked things that are on my profile that are very obvious such as height, age, I have left enough information on my profile so that a person can have start a conversation with me. I was very thoughtful and look for the same character traits when I am trying to get to know someone.

10. You spoke about your old girlfriend/wife. Period.

Life got in the way. Work, family, weddings, funerals, illness, house work, social life, etc.

Hope that was helpful.

View Profile
History
Why don't women respond
Posted : 2 Oct, 2017 01:39 AM

Gods_littleprincess.. that number 1 of yours! I hate it when a guy doesn't ask, especially if he's the one who initiated the conversation, and all he does is tell about your physical attributes.

View Profile
History
Why don't women respond
Posted : 2 Oct, 2017 04:37 PM

JackyJeck

Tell me about it!

That and when you talk a lot about yourself, and he talks only the basics and does not stretch too much.

Fortunately this site has this forum where we can share ideas, feed our faith and find true friendships in God!

More important than anything, for me!

Page : 1 2