History
Hi
Posted : 16 Oct, 2017 08:03 AM

My name is strebe why do men not tell the truth

View Profile
History
Hi
Posted : 20 Oct, 2017 04:31 PM

I think, dating is like folding papers into paper airplanes and throwing them from the balcony to see how they fly. except, of course, those involved are REAL people. and there are REAL consequences such as heartbreak and sometimes children born out of wedlock, etc. The unfortunate truth is, I think, that many people want to learn how to fold a paper airplane and see it fly really far. But in order to figure out how to do that, they have to do many-many experiments. And of course, when someone folds an airplane, they hope and believe it's going to fly really well, but many times it just crashes into the ground. Eventually they get it right. I think, many men say they are serious or like you or whatever else "lies" they come up with because they just want to fold an airplane and see it fly. Of course, they want that airplane to fly all the way to the finish line, which means getting married, but it's a trial and error thing. If it doesn't work, then they take another piece of paper and fold a new plane to see if it will fly. What's not so nice is that many times in the beginning, men tell lies, but they know they cannot make a good airplane, but they try anyway. What other choice do they have? They must learn somehow. And the only way to learn is by trial and error. So, a lot of people get their hearts broken in the process.. But I think, those who are careful and follow God's guidance can stay away from pain.

View Profile
History
Hi
Posted : 20 Oct, 2017 11:37 PM

Depends on what kind of man & WHY they never tell the truth.

Perhaps they have been taught through experience that woman like nice guys but stupidly crave "bad boys".

Perhaps they have similarly been taught that woman never actually believe or want to believe the truth when presented with it.

Maybe they are simply liars.

Maybe they just want to get into your pants and am taking shortcuts.... who knows really.

Strebe

View Profile
History
Hi
Posted : 23 Oct, 2017 07:29 AM

I have a friend but I wanted to know why men tell storys

1jon310

View Profile
History
Hi
Posted : 23 Oct, 2017 05:56 PM

It sounds like you generalize when you use the word "men". The problem with the question as to why "men" lie is that not all of them do. The men who are most often in the forums here are very unlikely to lie to you. Therefore you would need to ask the men that lie to get your answer but of course they would be untrustworthy and you would not know if they are telling the truth.

Strebe

View Profile
History
Hi
Posted : 26 Oct, 2017 10:51 AM

I know some men dont lie