Author Thread: Beware of wolves dressed in sheeps clothing.
Admin

Beware of wolves dressed in sheeps clothing.
Posted : 11 Mar, 2018 11:34 PM

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, from my personal experiece in not only this site but others as well is that not everyone that says that they are christians really are christians. If you start to communicate with someone on a site beware because some persons can lie, and even if you are not looking at them straight to their faces, you can tell by what they write to you when send you a message. I had a person send me their cell, but wanted to meet me right away, he us still waiting for me to call him (red flag). We are not supposed to give out our personal ingormation right away, that is a no no. Blessings!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Mar, 2018 11:55 AM

I agree with you, I find it strange when someone gives me their number, but haven't even taken the time to enquire what my real name its a no from me too lol.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Mar, 2018 01:59 PM

I agree with you 100% girl. I have had quite a few men that want my phone # or email addy right away or want me to text or call them. No way!

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2018 05:43 AM

I get people who ask me for my Whatsapp number before they even get my name. Funny thing is, first thing I put on my profile is that I don't use whatsapp. If someone is truly interested, I figure they'll read my profile. This has been a huge help in figuring out who is genuinely interested in me and who is a creep.

My general rule of thumb is if we talk consistently( like actual conversations. A month of "Hey what's up?" doesn't count) for a few weeks, then I start sharing other media platforms and even later on, personal info like my phone number. Before that? No way dude.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Mar, 2018 10:37 AM

Whats app with that?

go DC

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Mar, 2018 04:21 PM

It's a messenger service. Basically texting but going through data so it doesn't count against you if you don't have unlimited texting on your mobile plan.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2018 06:56 PM

Easy!! talk about Jesus with them.

If he is not a real christian he will get bored and change topic soon. He will not have too many things to share about Jesus if he is not a tru christian

Also, if you talk about Jesus and he is a tru christian and you are not, you will get bored and he can see the truth about you.

Wisdom!

:)

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Apr, 2018 03:51 AM

This is genius. thank you so much. God bless you all

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Apr, 2018 05:45 PM

Yes, good advice! Anyone who wants me to go somewhere other than here (i.e. email, phone, Skype) is not a true Christian, in my experience. I just keep turning the conversation back to the Lord and their personal walk. Let us all look out for each other!

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2018 06:07 PM

You are so right.

Good advice.

Jesus will keep them entertained!