Author Thread: I had hysterectomy, afraid i' d be rejected because of that.
genique

View Profile
History
I had hysterectomy, afraid i' d be rejected because of that.
Posted : 30 Jun, 2018 01:23 AM

I understand men likely prefer women with complete anatomy and who will be able to give them a child. This holds me back from meeting or dating, i tend to assume its not going anywhere or i will just be waiting their time.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jun, 2018 06:39 AM

I think that if a man's primary aim is to have children he's not going to be looking for a woman in her 40s. He would most likely be seeking someone younger as we know female fertility declines after 35. I don't see why anyone would be rejected for having a hysterectomy or any other medical procedure for that matter. I think your medical history is a private matter and I don't think you need to volunteer that information to anyone unless you choose to. There are a lot of fabulous 40 plus woman out there who have had their families and have a lot to offer to their future spouse...

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jun, 2018 10:07 AM

Like wise there are plenty men 40s and above who have no desire to return to nappies and night feeds... :-)

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jul, 2018 06:39 AM

I think the first thing is to love yourself as you are. Always know that God loves you more. Once you are in a relationship be open at the beginning because thats the foundation of your relationship. Dont lie because you will be hurt later. Get attached to your partner once he has learnt and accepted that truth about you. Yes there are old mature men who are not looking forward to have children. You will be happy my sister. Just be faithful in all your ways. God is so faithful with his word.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2018 02:19 AM

There are men (especially those who've had previous relationships) who may not want more kids. Also there are men who are infertile themselves. Sure, not being able to have kids may shrink the dasting pool for you, but probably not by as much as you think.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Aug, 2018 05:23 PM

I would not care if I met someone that could not have kids.

There are plenty of children out there that need good parents and a home. Adoption is always a option when you can't have a child of your own.

But I can see one wanting to have kids of there own.

personally I would not let it get to you. If someone would not want to be with you because you can have kids Id say more on and find someone that is better and less shallow.