Author Thread: Female friends!
BeautifulD

View Profile
History
Female friends!
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 09:34 AM

Hi ladies! I'm looking to make some friends with other christian ladies! Would you think it was a bit weird if another female contacted you on this site?? I've had a few ladies look at my profile... didn't really think that much of it.. but I don't kno, I wouldn't want to send a message to someone and she assumed I was a lesbian!! LOL! So what do u think?

desipe

View Profile
History
Female friends!
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 10:05 AM

hello beautifuld :waving:

me as a christian i would not think of her(the other woman) thinking of me i was a lesbian ... lol sounds weird :goofball:

anyways in everybodys profile it says "looking for" and if it says friend i would say give it a try, at least i would because friend does not automatically mean male-friend!

diana :bouncy:

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Female friends!
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 11:43 AM

I have thought that but I also remember when I looked at female profiles. I was using the profiles as a basis to create my own, so I don't think anything of a woman viewing it or contacting me. I mean, men contact women here with only the desire to chat with no thoughts about a potential relationship. Boyfriend, girlfriend, those are just titles that distinguish that you are a friend of whatever gender. Besides, many keep their mail settings open for fellowship, but also have on their profiles things that say who they would consider for a relationship, like age and so on.

tristan07

View Profile
History
Female friends!
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 01:16 PM

us guys talk alot in pm's, think nothing of it.

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Female friends!
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 04:53 PM

I've talked to a few women from this site - I see nothing wrong with it. I've had no problems or questioned any motives when a female emails me, either.

We gotta stick together, sis!! Lol

View Profile
History
Female friends!
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 05:59 PM

There are some wonderful women on this site. When I was visiting it more regularly, I had women friends and we shared alot of prayer requests as well as supporting each other in some of the issues of life we faced....If you can have a friend outside of a site, why not on-site. You might also try the live chat. There are some very nice people there.

Robin:)

ayngrady

View Profile
History
Female friends!
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 08:35 PM

sis

it's all good.

View Profile
History
Female friends!
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 04:10 PM

i like to assume homosexual preference is not part of Christian dating web site = and if there is an occasional - - -, it's not enough to make me question. I think it would be beneficial to be able to talk with someone and share experiences and expectations of on-line dating. I suspect its not first nature for most of us, this on-liine dating.

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
History
Female friends!
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 08:46 AM

Sure, why not :)