Author Thread: What's with women shying away from video calls?
Admin

What's with women shying away from video calls?
Posted : 7 Sep, 2018 12:52 AM

I mean, I get hit by scammers too, and scammers will never want to do a video call, at least those that are fake because it will expose them. Now in real life, we meet face to face, we see each other face to face and that is normal. Why can't this be normal on the internet also? But things I have to get to know your first before we talk face to face via video, makes no sense to me. You made an account for here no? So if worried make an account in gmail or something or use jitsi meet for that matter which is excellent. You call, and you don't have to share your contact info with the undesirable.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Sep, 2018 01:17 AM

I dont blame the women for Shying away from video calls, because I've heard too many stories of women agreeing to video chat only for the men to appear on screen pleasuring themselves...

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Sep, 2018 03:39 AM

Not all men do that.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Sep, 2018 04:09 AM

You asked a question I gave an answer, and nowhere in that answer did I say "all men"

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Sep, 2018 05:51 AM

No it was not about your answer.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Sep, 2018 08:01 PM

Not everyone know how to do a video call. Or has a web cam for that matter. I personally know of no one that has a web cam.

icemaiden

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Sep, 2018 06:25 AM

It would be nice to do chat first for a couple of days, we need some adjustment. Video chat is like talking to someone personally though not physically present. The awkwardness is, if you ask immediately on your first day then 90% will become hesitant to talk with you. Woman wants to feel at ease first before they want to have a face to face conversation. 😊

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2018 02:55 PM

I never video chat ,. Not my thing and I have met several men In person.

I talked on phone when I feel comfortable to plan a meet.

Many men video chat Women a and never plan to meet them in person.

Just my answer ! Cannot answer for other women.

Jennifer7575

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2018 04:37 PM

I agree, Cupcake. If I plan to meet, I would rather call to set up the appointment to meet in person. I've been subjected to things I would rather not see in video,. It's insulting as well as degrading to receive that kind of exposure as well as being asked to flash the camera. My favorite option on the internet in regards to people is probably the block one.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Oct, 2018 06:40 PM

I actually ask for a video chat after a few texts if I'm interested in the guy. What better way to find out the catfish and save myself some time?