Author Thread: Dating Young women
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Dating Young women
Posted : 15 Sep, 2018 03:18 PM

Why is it many older men want to date Young women with young children?

Christian men should desire a serious relationship, even marriage.

Is this because of nuturing and meals at home? Did they Miss out on this in their Younger days ? What ?

View Profile
History
Dating Young women
Posted : 15 Sep, 2018 04:26 PM

I fail to she how dating someone younger could not lead to a serious relationship or marriage. Age is but only a number.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Dating Young women
Posted : 15 Sep, 2018 05:14 PM

Age in marriage is very important factor. If a man is dating a younger woman, with small kids and He is a Christian he should be willing to marry her.

Is a senior man Ready for that. Was point I was making.

View Profile
History
Dating Young women
Posted : 15 Sep, 2018 10:10 PM

No one matures at a same rate and no one knows how long they will be on this earth.

As far as I know nothing in the bible forbids a large age gap or says anything bad about it. Wasn't there 30 years between Rebekah and Isaac when they got married. Abraham was a hundred years old when his Isaac was born.

As to why a older person would want to date someone far younger, It really depends on the two. Sure it might not be ideal for many reasons but large age gaps work for some.

I think the bigger question is why someone young with kids is dating. Are they divorced/split up? Or did their partner die and its OK for them to be dating?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Dating Young women
Posted : 16 Sep, 2018 02:04 PM

Interesting response about Abraham and then Issac. In biblical days it was very common for Men to be much older than the woman they Marry.

Many young women have children and never married Or they are divorced.

They received Jesus as savior, then desire to marry.

These are the ones I was referring to. As too why older man woul want to marry a woman way young and raise a family.

Oh well, one man cannot answer for All men anyway.

JasonBCollins

View Profile
History
Dating Young women
Posted : 19 Sep, 2018 07:27 PM

Age is just a number.

View Profile
History
Dating Young women
Posted : 20 Sep, 2018 11:34 AM

As I just read this post and am a single guy who has no children. I an still wanting to have kids and would like a family. It is a decision between the 2 and really there is no biblical stand against it. It is a choice between the man and the woman. A million years from now in heaven do you think that 25 years will be an issue. yes, I am looking for a younger woman.

View Profile
History
Dating Young women
Posted : 5 Oct, 2018 11:55 AM

Because older woman with older children mean dealing with teenagers? Almost no man would willingly subject himself to such hardship unless it's his own children.

View Profile
History
Dating Young women
Posted : 5 Oct, 2018 02:11 PM

Why is this an issue with you?

LookingForItAll

View Profile
History
Dating Young women
Posted : 2 Nov, 2018 07:45 PM

There is also the simple fact that being around younger children has a tendency to drag you back into the simple joys of childhood. Teenage and adult children aren't likely to inspire the same joy that secretly sharing a cupcake with preschooler brings.

And for a man who enjoys fixing things, carrying part of the load for a single mom makes your suit of armor feel very white and shiny.

Dazz

View Profile
History
Dating Young women
Posted : 7 Nov, 2018 07:45 AM

Not sure I really understanding the question? Are you saying they want to date without the prospect of marriage?

Or is it simply the age gap issue?

Nothing in life is perfect, even as Christians only Christ himself is perfect. At best you can hope to find other pieces of the jigsaw that fit with yours.

Personally, age-difference is one of the last things I�d be getting hung up on, as there are a lot of other important considerations.

And at the end of the day, if that doesn�t work for you, and you prefer to look for only men closer to your own age, then all good. Hopefully we all find somebody who is right for us.

You mentioned young children, and I can say that given the choice, most men would definitely prefer that.

Ultimately it may not be a choice we get to make, but if an Angel of God appeared to man and gave him the choice between a �perfect match� with young children, or one with teenagers, he�ll choose young kids every time.

There�s also a fundamental issue with men of my generation in that we are conditioned to want to feel needed.

So again, with all other things equal, given a choice between somebody who is still a mother with young kids, potentially looking for a husband and father,

OR, somebody who is past all that, living it up, and looking for a companion, a lot of men will make the choice where they feel more needed.

Page : 1 2