Author Thread: WHO CAN MAKE A GOOD WIFE?
Jordy86

View Profile
History
WHO CAN MAKE A GOOD WIFE?
Posted : 1 Jan, 2019 02:01 PM

1. Comfortable when it comes to cleaning, keeping the house clean?

2. Must be good at preparing good meal. Must love cooking ?

Must a woman have these qualities before a man considers them for marriage

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jan, 2019 07:05 PM

Doesn't really matter to me.

Sure Id like her to pick up after herself. But if I wanted a miad or cook Id hire one.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jan, 2019 07:06 PM

Doesn't really matter to me.

Sure Id like her to pick up after herself. But if I wanted a miad or cook Id hire one.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jan, 2019 04:00 AM

I think that really depends on what it is your looking for. If what you require is someone to cook & clean for you. Then maybe it's not a wife you need but a housekeeper.

Jordy86

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jan, 2019 02:55 PM

Unfortunately, it isadvised that they know how to cook and clean. What if you cant hire nyone and you have to manage your home? How when you dont trust anyone to eat their food but your wife alone?

Jordy86

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jan, 2019 03:01 PM

It does my friend. Your home will need managing. In marriage there are two important foods, one prepared in the kitchen and another in the bedroom. They all bring happiness to the marriage. You may choose to eat from who is not your wife but when it comes from your wife, brings smile to the home. Even when you can hire someone, let the hired cook, but at times, let them cook food for others to eat while you eat food cooked by your woman, you will see how happy it feels

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jan, 2019 07:26 PM

So if your single who does your cooking and cleaning ?

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jan, 2019 09:25 PM

It is not an unrealistic expectation to want a woman who can cook and keep the house clean. It is also understandable if a woman wants a man who knows how to fix a car and knows how to do his laundry. You wouldn't expect a man to tell you to "go hire a mechanic if you want your car fixed, because I aint fixing your car or any car!" Is that what you would like to hear from your husband? I don't think so. So, why is it wrong to want a wife who knows how to cook? It's just basic stuff. It's not bad to want something specific. I personally would like someone who is responsible and loves children. If a woman says, "I want a husband who knows how to climb trees and cut limbs and doesn't have fear of heights," then that's fine. We each have our own unique requirements. Now, it would be kind of weird if a man said, "I want a wife who can climb trees to cut down branches." My question would be, why don't you hire a tree service for that? LOL

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jan, 2019 04:28 AM

These are things that wouldn't even enter my mind, when thinking of what makes a good wife/husband.

Things that do are kindness, compatibility, character, love of God, family oriented, shared goals and a sense of adventure. I would expect anyone who lives alone, to be able to cook & clean and take care of themselves, being able to do these basic skills doesn't mean you'll be a good spouse.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jan, 2019 04:30 AM

And communication...

Jordy86

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jan, 2019 06:17 AM

With these replies i can see the reason why many marriages in this modern age don't last. Find any woman who is or has been in a marriage that has lasted for years (from 10 years on); ask them what responsibilities they had to make sure they make their husband happy and helped their marriage to work. Trust me, cooking and general house management, including cleaning will be the main.

Perhaps you comment they way you do to please some ladies you are attracted to that it will be easy if they chose you. Marriages are not easy. They come with responsibilities. In fact, there is division of labor between husband and wife. Husband is family's bread winner, wife is a home manager. It has been that way. New changes will never make marriages better. Today, women are bread winners too. That doesn't change their position in marriage, they remain house managers and not bread winners. Today, men can cook, clean and do all other chores, but it doesn't change their position as bread winners. That is how it was supposed to be. Go against it and your in trouble. If each stands on they responsibilities, then there is peace. Contrary to that, no peace, hence, divorce .

Page : 1 2