Author Thread: She's Gone
dedicated2U

View Profile
History
She's Gone
Posted : 28 Jan, 2019 04:36 PM

well last weekend was interesting. I was asked to lunch and on the way to meet me my "date" called to insult and yell at me. WOW! First date and he already is acting this way on his best behavior and saying I am a waste of his time, probably because I said I believed in courtship and marriage. I loved the recent testimonies on here of people who married and it makes my heart glad and gives me hope that I will meet the right guy to marry soon. Well, I sent a text of a song to Mr. Wrong. And told him to never yell at me again, as I amnot available to be his punching bag. No one deserves abuse. There is no fear in LOVE.

Msjacque89

View Profile
History
She's Gone
Posted : 29 Jan, 2019 10:38 AM

Oh wow !! I thank God He saved you from that bullet ..

No.one deserves to be mistreated even.of thy are on the wrong you forgive .

Chioniso

View Profile
History
She's Gone
Posted : 31 Jan, 2019 11:18 PM

God is so good to you sis. He saved your precious time from being wasted. Most of the time we waste our time running after the wind. May the Lord save us from those abusive jerks. Proverbs 16 verse 2 says "All the ways of a man are clean ih his own eyes; but the Lord weigheth the spirits".

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
She's Gone
Posted : 14 Mar, 2019 10:36 AM

We are to seek like minded partners. Ask many questions like. Do you put God first in your life. Do you believe in marriage, how do you feel about fornication , don't you Know the Bible has answers for our Personal lives. These are some questions a woman can ask a man BEFORE meeting in person. PLUS anything else you can think of to know. Oftentimes, we can save ourself a meet that is disappointing. Just my opinion 😉

Alligator

View Profile
History
She's Gone
Posted : 15 Mar, 2019 08:01 PM

my first husband and I discussed NOTHING before marriage. We were young, so went to movies, ball games, fishing, almost always with friends. We didnt talk about finances, religion, children, housing, nothing of importance. About 3 years into marriage he cheated on me. Parents wanted me to divorce, but I hung on. He did not change. after 11 years i did divorce. He's GONE and I am glad I finally "saw the light". If the man/woman is not godly and good for you, send them packing.