Author Thread: Ladies be aware
Admin

Ladies be aware
Posted : 16 Feb, 2019 10:31 AM

Chat room is the reason am still in this site otherwise I have noted majority of the men here are out for a game, pretending to be gentlemen but they are not. I can't imagine a mature man in age still playing boys games!! And I have noted change of profile from single to widowed to divorced for an individual I know,, so very sad when this is not the case. Be careful ladies I have met one whom I thought was fair,,, the devil coming in an angels' form... And sincerely if you're still married, indicate so, stop lying of singleness or widowship... Ur but lying to yourself more and planting a very wicked seed that will destroy you.... Above all God's wrath is upon you...STOP polluting the good intentions of this site.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Ladies be aware
Posted : 17 Feb, 2019 05:46 AM

That's so true you have to be careful, I will happily talk to everyone who talks to me, but recognise that it takes time to really get to know someone.

LendelS

View Profile
History
Ladies be aware
Posted : 17 Feb, 2019 08:16 AM

Yeah you are right. It takes time to understand someone. :)

View Profile
History
Ladies be aware
Posted : 18 Feb, 2019 07:42 AM

That's just wrong but the truth eventually comes out.

dedicated2U

View Profile
History
Ladies be aware
Posted : 23 Feb, 2019 02:31 AM

Yes so true. I fell for someone's lies here twice. Lost money heart and pray other women don't get hurt. There are good true stories and also lying charmers and abusive people. Just got a hateful swearing crude worded letter from a so called pastor. If he's a pastor I'm a hamster. Guys ask me are you married you are married. This is very offensive as my abusive cheating husband divorced and abandoned me and my kids to move in with a married lady. He later died. So I guess I can understand why some may after being judged say widowed vs divorced or just single. Guys want the guts and pain pulled out to judge why did my X leave me. Why did he die. I ask myself this everyday and yet Jesus helps us all heal grow hope and live and love again this time with the right one who truly loves us and Jesus.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Ladies be aware
Posted : 11 Mar, 2019 04:02 AM

Ladies lets call it enough is enough. Lets ask God to restore our marriages. May the Lord reject these scammers from our paths. As children of God, living in his Kingdom we do not have to meet scammers in God's Kingdom. We need excellence inorder of Daniel. Lets be prayerful. Every stronghold in the second heavens must release our Godly life partners in Jesus name.

View Profile
History
Ladies be aware
Posted : 31 Mar, 2019 05:11 PM

Awwww.. very sorry Roc11!

I have been on here a grand total of 5 days-already had meaningful hours long conversations w/3 different men with valid looking photos,children and pets,whole deal,only to have each one’s messages say BANNED the next day or have been asked to share personal information the more we talked.It is disheartening and I feel like I waste time to be here.A lot of times men will be chatting awhile ONLY to disappear on me -come back in a few minutes or A day- no reason as to why they did . I find that to be a red flag that they are scamming other Women at the same time. Funny how you remain because of chat - I went on the General Chat to ask about if anyone is real and how to tell on here and was very disrespected by a couple chatters- nothing kind or Christlike about them. Hon- waste as little time there as you can!

Better to have a conversation one-on-one...and make them prove themselves pretty early on so as not to be pulled into deception.God be here guarding each gentle heart!!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Ladies be aware
Posted : 11 May, 2019 02:12 PM

Oftentimes there are players and Scammers on basically Free sites.

Unfortunately, they invade Christian dstesites also. They have no respect for Truth.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Ladies be aware
Posted : 11 May, 2019 06:02 PM

There are ways to check on a person, if they say they have a house, contact the county assessor, do a search where they live for divorces,, marriage, deaths, etc. We must be careful.