Author Thread: Modern Feminists and The Proverbs 31 Woman
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Modern Feminists and The Proverbs 31 Woman
Posted : 2 Mar, 2019 12:00 PM

There are significant philosophical differences of perspective held by modern feminists that differ markedly from the theological perspective embraced by the Proverbs 31 woman.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Mar, 2019 09:46 PM

The government has circumvented the process of natural selection by supporting women who don't see a need for a man and pays them more money for every child they produce. Otherwise natural selection would put an end to radical feminism. Women of the 1800's were much tougher than women of today and they weren't feminists. God set this world up so men and women would need each other. Radical feminism is an affront to the will of God and one of the main reasons our society is in decline.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2019 01:34 PM

I think I agree with most your commetary but I don’t know what you mean by “natural selection”, my apologies. Unless there’s another explaination the only natural selection I know about originated with Charles Darwin.

swampy

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2019 07:05 AM

feminists are women who think they can handle the burdens of a mans world until something goes wrong then they expect men to solve it

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2019 03:11 PM

Feminism isn’t anything new and neither it’s co-conspirator chauvinism. They are both predictable outcomes of the curse stated in Genesis 3:16. It’s a devastating consequence of disobedience.