Author Thread: Kind to One Another
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Kind to One Another
Posted : 14 Mar, 2019 09:27 PM

The Bible teaches us to be kind to one another. But at times I’ve come under conviction that I may have been unkind to a few people on these discussion boards. Perhaps not intentionally or perhaps carelessly and I’ve made an effort to publicly acknowledge any wrong doing. So if I’ve ever carelessly offended you with my words or offended some you know please mention it here or in my mail and I will attempt to make amends publicly or in my mail to you or that person if you prefer. If I’ve offended in public I would want to confess in public. I realize it is sometimes difficult to be perceived as “kind” especially while debating issues as debate rebuttals require straight forward exchanges. At the same time, I want to work even harder being kind and being alert to other people’s feelings

View Profile
History
Kind to One Another
Posted : 16 Mar, 2019 09:20 PM

That's awesome dude! Now let's debate something so you can practice being kind.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Kind to One Another
Posted : 17 Mar, 2019 09:26 AM

Nice!!

Alligator

View Profile
History
Kind to One Another
Posted : 26 Mar, 2019 09:36 PM

Sadlup, YOU have been very UNkind to David and others in almost every thread you post on. David made an apology that in my mind, you do not deserve, and you respond with a very sarcastic statement. i believe EACH of us needs to be kind, and that includes you. By trying to degrade David and others, you are calling God's attention to yourself. Believe me, he takes notes of what is in the heart of persons, no matter what words they speak. It would be nice if you also apologize to the many you have offended.