Author Thread: Women/Men on CDFF are Worldly they are not interested in G-d!
Admin

Women/Men on CDFF are Worldly they are not interested in G-d!
Posted : 1 May, 2019 05:04 PM

I have noticed a heavy Jezebel spirit in the Women on CDFF, in thinking that it is they who will have the say if a relationship ever takes place, and this is a direct violation of the scriptures.

Women are to be "ruled" (Gen. 3:16), and are to under submission as also saith the law (Eph. 5:22-23).

Of the Women that I have encountered on CDFF so far, I do not believe that one is godly.

Men be warned: Steer clear of these women who are not humbled as the scripture states that a Righteous women should be.

Qomen, who are godly, be warned that there are many scammers.

If Men and women are dating and participating in immoral lascivious acts, they are the spawn of darkness.

The majority of women that I have approached are SCAMMERS. They are looking for a Man who is just what they are looking for, who they can bend, and ultimately use and defraud down the road.

Are women the only ones who are trying to SCAM? No! There are Men who are looking for women, whom they can bend, use, snd defraud.

There are a lot of scammers, who are not from Africa, right here on this site.

Of the women that I've chatted with, not one was truly interested in discussing the word of G-d. Each one is hunting for assets, and how to feed the lust of their flesh.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2019 06:37 AM

I dont agree with you brother. I am one of those Godly women. This is the same with you men on this Christian forum. The great percentage is worldly. I cannot say every men here is like that. Even though so far I have not met a true man of God here. We need grace.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2019 09:41 AM

Don't be too discouraged, this setting has brought me into contact with a few members who are of the household of faith.

Bear in mind that it's inexorable the enemy would station a spate of deceitful workers here in an unscrupulous attempt to hinder the children of the kingdom from effectively finding each other. The tares are all too prevalent; male and female, but love will triumph over all the impediments we encounter here and elsewhere.

And the insolent women you speak of are often a by-product of the worldly church system. They think it their place to take the lead because they are accustomed to effeminate, limp-wristed men who have risen to positions of prominence through anything other than Spirit derived compulsion. Such men lack the requisite authority or strength to do the work and they won't put Jezebel in her place as a result.

Princess1957

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 May, 2019 03:34 PM

Amen to that

Princess1957

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 May, 2019 03:41 PM

I have talked with several men and most have been scammers but some people have not wanted money or just fleshly desires. Not all women here are fake. My God cares for all my needs and until He provides the divine connection and has a man for me He will continue to be my husband.

LoreMx

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2019 10:05 AM

There are many dating sites that call themselves "Christian" but this site is considered the closest to a site with seriousness, although always be careful and always be guided in prayer, at the end of December 2018 I was contacted by a Messianic and We started writing, first by this chat, then by mail and finally by whatsapp (it was 3 months until April 2019) this person asked me to close my profile to focus, I agreed and stopped entering frequently, but this person asked to be accepted as his wife and get married a month after getting to know each other, I asked him for prudence and to get to know us a little more and for the month of April, this person did not wait any longer, he left everything aside and only published on his Facebook that he would marry with a local woman (from the state of Texas), so in my profile I added that: "the worst cowardice of a man is to try to conquer the heart of a woman without having the intention of loving her" ... to use the name of God and impersonate as someone who moves in the desires of the flesh, who does not seek the advice or opinion of the elders, so that they call themselves "Christians", to wear a sheep costume to hide the face of the wolf?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2019 02:36 PM

Women are to be ruled hmmm... I can't think why your single.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jun, 2019 08:49 PM

!!!!! Maybe he's Amish???

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2019 07:59 PM

A man is to cherish his wife. Not rule over her like a dictator.

snow25

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Aug, 2019 10:50 AM

I have not met one true man of God here

snow25

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Aug, 2019 10:57 AM

I had a similar experience, but we had been talking for a week and he promised to marry me but I said let's get to know each other first.

After 3 weeks of chatting he just suddenly stopped replying to my messages and ghosted me,

I haven't heard from him since

I was really painful because I started believing him,

I prayed for healing and God helped me.

Page : 1 2