Author Thread: God's Perspective on War
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God's Perspective on War
Posted : 4 Jul, 2019 04:14 PM

War is a very controversial subject in both the world and church.

God hates bloodshed but if evil is not forcefully resisted, the wicked will prevail.

As you think about this difficult subject, remember that God's goal is the destruction of wickedness, not people. In the final battle Jesus will defeat sin and death, wars will ease, and Righousness will Reign . (, Revelation 19:11-16) KJV

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God's Perspective on War
Posted : 4 Jul, 2019 04:15 PM

Until that day. We are left on Earth to do our part in overcoming evil đź‘ż

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God's Perspective on War
Posted : 4 Jul, 2019 04:21 PM

The Old Testament also includes instances when God used war for the sake of achieving His purposes. God used war to judge and punish wicked nations and to even discipline His own people.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God's Perspective on War
Posted : 21 Sep, 2019 12:48 PM

David was a man after God's own heart. David was a great warrior and wiped out many wicked people who worshiped idol gods. God was for David and helped him win the battles.

View Profile
History
God's Perspective on War
Posted : 1 Dec, 2019 11:26 AM

I'm 39 and I have been competing in strongman competitions for 20 years, I have been lifting weights since I was 9.. I'm 6'5 and 300 lbs.. I also do boxing for a local ammuture leage in my town.. it helps that I'm 3 times the size of my opponents for the most part..

I always felt I was invincible until I was matched up in the ring against a young 19 year old Marine who is no bigger then 5'10 and about 190 lbs..

I fought I could take him since he was tiny next to me.. but I was dead wrong.. he toyed with me for a minute, but then he got serious and when he did, his punches felt like death and I became scared for my life.. I was kissing his feet.. he broke my jaw and cheek bone and they had to stop the fight to save me.. the fight lasted less then 2 rounds.. I was just so glad when it was over...

What hard lesson learned.. never mess with one of our trained soldiers.. they are trained assassins and even I am no match..

Thankyou to all of them for protecting us.. they are the real heroes

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
God's Perspective on War
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 07:51 AM

I sure understand getting your confidence whacked down a notch or 2.

I lost easily to an Army buddy who was a state champion wrestler. I also went head to head with my wrestling instructor once and couldn’t score a single point on him. He even gave me every possible advantage. This guy even went head to head with my Judo instructor who is a 9th degree black belt in several of the arts and wound up with a tie!

After tying with judo master, coach said he was able to achieve a tie because the master used judo only not all his other skills. Coach said if the master had let loose of everything else it wouldn’t have been a tie at all !!

You’re right cupcake, there is such a thing as a just war and such a thing as a just fight for self-defense.

Evil wars are started by evil leaders just like evil criminals assault innocent victims and start fights. They must be stopped, hence, the just war.

God also uses certain nations today to destroy other evil nations just like he used Israel to destroy wicked savage people who offered up their children as human sacrifices and started unjust wars on their neighbors.

Only a silly person would condemn all war as evil

Quiznos

View Profile
History
God's Perspective on War
Posted : 31 Aug, 2020 08:48 AM

During WW1 and WW2, The banksters funded both sides, as they do with every war.

In WW2, the banksters funded Hitler thru the Catholic church system, then as Hitler began to have the advantage, the banksters stopped funding him.

Hitler than began to barter with countries from which he was able to supply his war efforts.

After the war, the US had used its position to have Nazis on trial to be found not guilty, so that the US could have these men brought to the US.

These Nazi doctors and scientists were placed on the governments payroll, where they continued with the same work they had been doing with the Nazis.

Kurt Blome was experimenting on people using vaccines, he would inject people with ANTHRAX, CANCER, and other diseases or chemicals to see the effects upon the human body.

How else do people think the US vaccination program evolved to where it is today.

Josef Goebells, another Nazi profficient in PRPOAGANDA a.k.a. FAKE NEWS, look at how the US media has used the same tactics as the Nazis to be in the position they are today.

It should be called PROPAGANDA News, as they lie thru their teeth, while adding just enough truth to keep the sheeple at bay.

Do your homework people, do not be led to the slaughter with a hook in your jaw.

Alligator

View Profile
History
God's Perspective on War
Posted : 5 Sep, 2020 08:06 PM

Quiz - you started out with a WW and end up with vaccinations. Please stick to the topic.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
God's Perspective on War
Posted : 6 Sep, 2020 10:06 AM

Gator,

Where have you been.

Did you read the entrie reply, then you should understand the similarities between the US and the Nazi, war and vaccination programs

Marcouse

View Profile
History
God's Perspective on War
Posted : 6 Sep, 2020 03:41 PM

Quiz was sticking to the topic, the point is the same evil is controlling both sides.

Sticking a uniform on and killing people doesn't make it not murder.

I'm not blaming soldiers as I too once wanted to serve my country but over time I have learned the truth about our rulers. The war is them against us...

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
God's Perspective on War
Posted : 23 Sep, 2020 02:38 PM

The thread started out like this: QUOTE: “As you think about this difficult subject, remember that God's goal is the destruction of wickedness, not people.” END QUOTE

The fact is, God will ultimately destroy both the wickedness of the wicked and the unrepentant workers of wickedness. To say that God isn’t gonna destroy people is not theologically sound.

That’s just as fallacious as saying God loves all people but hates only their sin.

The fact is, God will cast the unrepentant sinner into hell, not his sin! There’s no love for sinners in hell.

Page : 1 2