Author Thread: Humor in a Relationship...is it important or unwanted
WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
History
Humor in a Relationship...is it important or unwanted
Posted : 28 Jun, 2009 08:24 PM

Ladies, does humor in a relationship tend to make you withdraw from the guy. I'm speaking about the guy being able to laugh, making you laugh, and little sarcastic (playful) remarks about you, or with you. Please help me here.

David

WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 08:38 PM

K ayn, I guess self-revelation can be a powerful motivator. I can understand your point exactly. Thanks for sharing. David

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jul, 2009 08:09 PM

Laughter doeth the heart good. A man that can make me laugh will always win my heart. Life is too short for continual drama. If I wanted that, I could turn it on "Days of Our Lives", "Search for Tomorrow", or "As the World Turns!"

Sarcasm can be funny as long as it's not personally directed at someone...I do love a good comedy dialogue if appropriately used...I can only speak for myself, but I feel a man without humor is like lemonade without sugar! Just doesn't taste the same!

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 06:54 AM

well, having a huge sense of humor myself, it helps to have a guy that can share that humor with me; having a country sense of humor is a plus because that's the kind of humor i'm known for. anyway, i view humor to be one of the most important factors in a relationship because it livens it up. however, having a sarcastic sense of humor like you described, you might want to be careful of what you say sometimes :laugh:

Agnos

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jan, 2010 06:50 PM

David,

Humor is needed to feel the happiness.

Well, it could be that our love happens to be a serious man... I don't think that we don't love him because of that... But, even when he is more serious than the average, it is very nice and we women, me... appreciate that he feels happy making me laugh once in a while...

I repeat, if he is not... well love is still on, the.... we should be wise and make him laugh...:rolleyes:

Humor in a relationship is, for me, like the color on the rainbow... needed!

... the smell in a flower, essential!

... like the salt for the meat... no flavor without it!!

[don't laugh for such example, I know a beautiful story about that last example...]

We, women, are like little bells... our love just have to tickles us a little and we will sound and he will listen the most beautiful music for his ears.

Agnos

cherished2

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jan, 2010 11:55 AM

David,

Humor is not only wanted and attractive - but absolutely essential in a relationship (for me anyway!). I recently was dating a very nice, very God loving man, but I missed having a sense of humor between us. I tried to fill the gap by making him laugh, but I missed it in return. Long story short, we ended the relationship because I did not want to get any further down the road and find that I was still hoping to change him. Humor is just so very important to me. Life is too boring if you arent !

Thanks for asking......

Cherri

Page : 1 2