Author Thread: Is it wrong of me to keep asking God to help me find a christian woman
Admin

Is it wrong of me to keep asking God to help me find a christian woman
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 07:22 PM

Sometimes I wonder if God gets tired of hearing me pray for the same thing over and over and over again. I have faith in Him, and I do pray for other things, I just pray for this more.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 08:56 PM

I think a lot of times it's not if we pray, but how we choose to do so. Nothing wrong with asking for God's will in finding an appropriate relationship, but we also have to be willing to step back afterwards and accept God's timing. Remember, you are talking to the God who wants a relationship with you, so talk to Him like a friend. He's not just there for you, He's there with you so you can go through your journey together. That's a relationship.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Nov, 2019 07:11 AM

I once heard a preacher man preaching about praying amiss, and about how Our prayers need to be really specific.

for example ," Oh Lord wont You buy me a Mercedes benz"

versus," Oh Lord wont You buy me a White Mercedes benz AMX with a supercharger,twin turbos,nitros,leather interior, heated seats, bumping speaker system with dual sub woofers, standard transmission, inki rims and pirelli tires.

or as one young man related once, He bought a bikini (act of faith) and Prayed, dear God please give me a girl that will fit this bikini, He got Her!

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Dec, 2019 08:38 PM

PHOTO - you never cease to amaze me. Just when i think you've written the dumbest thing possible, you top it with something like this. I have serious doubts that you even know what a real Christian is.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jan, 2020 01:44 AM

its o.k needafriend try to remember we are here trying to encourage Morgan.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Feb, 2020 07:07 AM

Prayer is best instead of leaning on our understanding we pray and depend on GOD's provision..at one point the Bible clearly states "pray without ceasing...some things are stubborn and they cause alot of anxiety and best deal is to keep in prayer always instead of worrying about such..blessings to you all

Pmuhli

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 02:21 AM

If its continually praying for a Christian lady, it can become an idol. I know its hard being single, I'm also in that boat. Jesus said to seek first the Kingdom of God and his righteousness, all other things will be added.

The main point to prayer is about glorifying God, seeking first the Kingdom, righteousness.

I admit though I myself at times have wanted a lady more than God

Fireprooof^

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2020 10:19 PM

GOD HAS TO BE NUMBER 1

GreyGrey

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 11:30 PM

the third poster on here is correct , I hope more people read and believe the post , a minister in Korea walk the streets ministering in people homes , he asked Jesus that if he had a bicycle he could visit more homes , he didn't get the bike and asked why ,the lord replied be more specific ! so he did he ripped out a page from a magazine with an image of a bike and gave it to the lord , he recieved a bike that was let's say 90 percent accurate to the image within 2 weeks. BELIEVE IT SAINTS Don't just ask the lord for a Godly spouse be more specific as the lord delights in giving what you ask . ( my personal pet hate is reading and hearing the words that 'oh I am waiting for the one that God has for me' oh please God is waiting to hear from you ) also this minister establishes that we are to use are imagination and even dream of what you want and then hand that vision over to the Holy Spirit , house , car , marital spouse , job , career , a business , how much money you want to earn a week , etc etc I won't give my testimonies , you want more money but less working hours then go ahead and tell God what you want , write it down , get an image of it in your mind hand it over to the lord and release ministering Angels on assignment and then sit back and wait Amen exercise faith my fellow Christians Amen God bless

GreyGrey

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2021 01:13 AM

now concerning my above post , I hope I didn't plant the seeds that God is Santa clause , I just want people to know their is a need to be SPECIFIC , so you can't ask for a Ferrari when your neighbourhood is not appropriate for it ,you can't ask for a ten bedroom house when your single , please be reasonable ,sensible with your request if you want a million dollar job but yet your on fifty grand not happening God is mighty you will need to prove that you can handle it okay if you can handle it and is faithful then you will have it . MY GOAL IS TO COME INTO AGREEMENT WITH THE OTHER POSTER THE IMPORTANCE OF FORMULATING A MINDSET TO BE SPECIFIC IN ONES PRAYER REQUEST .