Author Thread: Christian Men on CDFF
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Christian Men on CDFF
Posted : 8 Nov, 2019 05:09 AM

This question is for CHRISTIANS

What are the first three things you look at when seeking out your match on a dating dite.?

Ladies are welcome to respond what they notice acceptable on profiles.

Thanks

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Christian Men on CDFF
Posted : 17 Nov, 2019 10:37 AM

Checking "Anything" seems a logical choice for a person seeking a variety of things such as: more acquaintances, casual friends, close friends, a dating relationship, marriage, etc.

Many people on the site seem desirous of rushing into romance without taking the time to know a person well or develop a friendship with common goals, interests, and morals.

Also, many seem not to have dealt effectively with their own baggage from the past (divorce, death of a spouse, etc.)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Christian Men on CDFF
Posted : 25 Nov, 2019 12:58 PM

Remember this is a Dating site. Christian dating so many want to date. Most people have friends or a friend.

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Christian Men on CDFF
Posted : 25 Nov, 2019 02:04 PM

Many dating websites offer the option for friendship or "anything." They want to attract various persons.

Also, a romantic date is just one type of date. The dictionary notes that other types of social meetings can be dates.

Ideally friends can enjoy activities with a person who shares common, goals, interests, and morals. At some point it may or may not lead to romance. First things first.

Friendship before emotional romantic attraction is best as I see it, if persons have the discipline for it.

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Christian Men on CDFF
Posted : 25 Nov, 2019 02:06 PM

While most persons have a friend or multiple friends, it's nice to have more.

I am blessed with some good friends, including a few relatively close ones, as well as some nice neighbors and relatives.

But sometimes a detailed online profile can lead one to others with whom one shares much in common.

BlessedBenny

View Profile
History
Christian Men on CDFF
Posted : 30 Nov, 2019 10:05 AM

True

BlessedBenny

View Profile
History
Christian Men on CDFF
Posted : 30 Nov, 2019 10:08 AM

hi

BlessedBenny

View Profile
History
Christian Men on CDFF
Posted : 30 Nov, 2019 10:10 AM

Photo comes first my darling.

For most men beauty is the first point of attraction before anything else.

We look then read and not the other way around (for most men)

View Profile
History
Christian Men on CDFF
Posted : 1 Dec, 2019 02:19 PM

cupcakeme, excellent question.

a) is their Christianity REAL and part of her daily life, as evidenced in the "about me" paragraph, or elsewhere

b) am I attracted to her outward self. do I want to spend the time to court, develop long term and possibly marriage

c) has she done/accomplished something with life or was she born and never left a podunk town (google it)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Christian Men on CDFF
Posted : 21 Dec, 2019 04:21 PM

Blessed benny

Is telling the truth about most men on sites.

dance2cedm

View Profile
History
Christian Men on CDFF
Posted : 28 Dec, 2019 12:16 AM

One thing I look at on CDFF is church attendance -- I want to see "every week." Statistically, the divorce rate is lowest among people who attend church every week, no matter which denomination. And since this is a Christian site, most people claim to be Christian, so the factor that can be a clue to their seriousness is this detail of church attendance. Granted, the frequency of church attendance doesn't necessarily correlate with the depth on one's relationship with God, but with so little information available on most people's profiles, I need to look for the most informative clues.

Page : 1 2 3