Author Thread: Question - Tribe of Judah
T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Question - Tribe of Judah
Posted : 13 Nov, 2019 08:15 PM

So I've wondered about this for quite some time and have heard some answers, but nothing that seemed definitive. Just curious as to any responses.

In the genealogy of Christ, He comes from the Tribe of Judah, but why, as opposed to one of the other tribes?

Judah was the fourth son of Jacob and Leah. Usually the name we hear about is Joseph or even the youngest brother Benjamin.

Luke 3:33-34 Which was the son of Aminadab, which was the son of Aram, which was the son of Esrom, which was the son of Phares, which was the son of Juda, Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor,

Jacobs sons in order with mother:

1 Reuben - Leah

2 Simeon - Leah

3 Levi - Leah

4 Judah - Leah

5 Dan - Bilhah (Handmaid to Rachel)

6 Naphtali - Bilhah

7 Gad - Zilpah (Handmaid to Leah)

8 Asher - Zilpah

9 Issachar - Leah

10 Zebulun - Leah

11 Joseph - Rachel

12 Benjamin - Rachel

One Daughter (Just to fairly mention)

Dinah - Leah

Thoughts?

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Nov, 2019 05:19 PM

Here we have a perfect example of little David's Bible illiteracy!!

JUDAH'S PROMINENCE:

The nation of Israel was named after Jacob whose name was changed to Israel (Gen. 32:28; 35:10). Jacob had 12 sons and in those days the position of leadership of the family clan was usually passed on to the eldest son. And the eldest son’s birthright was a double portion of the inheritance (As per Deut. 21:17).

But we see from the Bible that the tribe of **JUDAH** (The 4th son) became prominent instead of the tribe of Reuben (1st son) – king David was a descendant of **JUDAH* (10th generation, 1 Chron. 2:1-15), Jerusalem the capital of Israel was located in their territory and they were the last tribe to be conquered and taken into captivity. This was unusual because Judah was the fourth oldest son of Jacob and not the firstborn.

Of Judah’s descendants, the most prominent in the Old Testament is king David and the most prominent in the New Testament is Jesus Christ. Jesus was the promised Jewish Messiah (Isa. 9:6-7; Jer. 23:5-6), the “son of David” (Mt. 1:1; 22:42; Lk. 1:32, 69; Rom. 1:3; 2 Tim. 2:8; Rev. 5:5; 22:16). One of Christ’s titles is, “THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH**," (Rev. 5:5). This relates to **JUDAH** being promised the right to rule “until he to whom it belongs [Jesus] shall come” (Gen. 49:8-10).

After the Babylonian exile, the Israelites were called “Jews”. This name is derived from the word “Judah” and was used because, by that time, virtually all Israelites were descendants of the kingdom of Judah (the rest had assimilated into other nations). Also, the Jewish religion was known as “Judaism”. So Judah’s prominence is reflected by these words.

So, there are two main reasons why Judah was the most prominent tribe of Israel. First, Reuben forfeited his rights by his incest and Simeon and Levi forfeited their rights by their cruelty and violence. They were disqualified for misconduct. Judah was the next in the order of birth and that is why he received the blessing. Second, **THIS PROMUNENCE WAS PROPHESIED BY JACOB {ISRAEL} before he died.

**JACOB'S {ISRAEL'S} BLESSINGS TO HIS SONS JUST BEFORE HIS DEATH**:

Genesis 49:1,8-10: Then Jacob called for his sons and said.: "Gather around and so I can tell you what will happen to you in the days to come.... Judah, your brothers will praise you: Your hand will be at the neck of your enemies; your father's sons will bow down to you. You are a lion's cub, Judah; you return from the prey, my son. Like a **LION** he crouches and lies down, like a lioness--who dares to rouse him? The **SCEPTER WILL NOT DEPART FROM **JUDAH**scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the **RULER'S staff from between his feet, until he to whom it belongs shall come {*JESUS*} and the **OBEDIENCE OF THE NATIONS SHALL BE HIS**!"

LittleDavid tries convince us that all the rights of the firstborn of Jacob were give to the sons of Joseph and not to Judah by quoting I Chronicles 5:11-3 below !

Chronicles 5:1-3: The sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel. {Shown in I Chron 5:3 below} He was the firstborn, but when he defiled his father’s marriage bed, his rights as firstborn were **given to the sons of Joseph** son of Israel; so he could not be listed in the **GENEALOGICAL RECORD** in accordance with his birthright, and though Judah was the strongest of his brothers and a ruler came from him, the **rights of the firstborn belonged to Joseph** {BUT ONLY ACCORDING TO THE GENEALOGICAL RECORD**} The sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel: Hanok, Pallu, Hezron and Karmi.

But we can clearly see that according to God's Word in Genesis 49:8-10 above that Jacob {Isreal} **GAVE ALL THE RIGHTS OF THE FIRSTBORN TO JUDAH**!!

Genesis 49:1,8-10: Then Jacob called for his sons and said.: "Gather around and so I can tell you what will happen to you in the days to come.... Judah, your brothers will praise you: Your hand will be at the neck of your enemies; your father's sons will bow down to you. You are a lion's cub, Judah; you return from the prey, my son. Like a **LION** he crouches and lies down, like a lioness--who dares to rouse him? The **SCEPTER WILL NOT DEPART FROM **JUDAH**scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the **RULER'S staff from between his feet, until he to whom it belongs shall come {*JESUS*} and the **OBEDIENCE OF THE NATIONS SHALL BE HIS**!"

**JUDAH'S PROMINENCE** is completely obvious in dozens of Scripture including those posted above to any student of God's Word.

This May throw some light on the subject of Joseph's two sons. **MANASSEH** was the firstborn as per Genesis 41:51. And then Jacob made them the same as his other 12 sons in Genesis 48:5: Jacob said, "Now then your two sons born to you in Egypt will be reckoned as **MINE**. And then Jacob blessed them in Genesis 48:20. Not much is heard about Joseph's sons until Revelation 7:5-8 when **MANASSEH** replaced the Tribe of Dan as one the 12 tribes of Israel since the tribe of Dan, as per I Kings 12:28-30, had been guilty of continuous idol worship after coming to the promised land. And then in Revelation 20:12 we read that our eternal home in the New Jerusalem will have 12 gates with the names of the 12 tribes of Israel on the 12 gates which would also include the name of **MANASSEH** instead of Dan!!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Nov, 2019 08:19 AM

TOTH, I’m glad you started the post asking about Judah. You’ve certainly prompted me to study more thoroughly—that’s a good thing!!!

It’s given me another opportunity to observe how the Bible makes distinctions by applying distinct words. In this case, we have a distinction between terms like birthright and blessing. 1 Chronicles 5:1-2 helps to clear those distinctions.

Another passage quoted below from Jeremiah also shows how consistent the Holy Spirit has been.

Jeremiah 31:9 - They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn

The Jeremiah passage helps further clarify the distinctions already mentioned in the Chronicles passage concerning Joesph assuming Rueben’s birthright.

I’m still unclear exactly how Judah’s line came to be blessed by Jacob and ultimately chosen by the sovereignty of God as the Messianic line per

Genesis 49:10: “The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a Lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come. And the obedience of the peoples to him”

There are at least one or two discrepancies of interpretation between certain Rabbinic writings and certain systematic views. Trying to determine which view/s provide the more compelling case

I’ll post more soon

Hope this helps.

Looking forward to your thoughts so far, yay or nay

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Nov, 2019 08:37 AM

David,

Thanks for sharing. Glad you found it beneficial as well, as I experience the same thing when others share. It gives me leads to go dig up more information that I may have missed on my own.

I think it's important that we stay diligent in the word. As we are told, "lack of knowledge" can be a dangerous thing.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Nov, 2019 11:21 AM

I am glad to see Toth and David being amicable on the forum again.

*sighs*

It is imperative that we stay vigilant with Parrot especially even if we get off topic on some threads. I know some people hate off topic comments but I don't mind them as some of the best studies have been off topic! I find other avenues of study to pursue in that fashion.

But you have to realize that there are ALOT of babes in Christ needing spiritual milk on the forum here and if Parrot or anyone else is misleading others whether on purpose or by their own deception , it is commanded by Yeshua to rebuke their doctrine as Paul did many times.

There was a time when Sadlup/Zecharyah was on here in different "reincarnations" and between his new age threads and Parrots twisting of scripture it was all that most of us could do to keep up and took away from serious studies! But we have to defend God's word and His rightful place as Savior of the World. We are his Ambassadors, so we represent Him to others. .

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Nov, 2019 01:08 PM

KJVonly: All true prophets believe that the doctrine of **PRETERISM** you teach is an unpardonable sin as per Revelation 22:18,19!! The Preterist belief that every future prophecy in the New Testament was completed in AD 70 is also completely ridiculous!

**DOES GOD'S WORD SAY THAT *ADDING** OR **TAKING WORDS** AWAY FROM GOD'S WORD IS A SIN**??

Deuteronomy 4:2: The Lord said, "Do not **ADD** to what I command you and do not **SUBTRACT** from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you!!"

Deuteronomy 12:32: The Lord said, "See that you do all I command you, do not **ADD** to it or **TAKE AWAY** from it!!"

Proverbs 30:5,6: Every Word of God is **FLAWLESS**, He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him! Do not **ADD* to His Words, or He will rebuke you and prove you a **LIAR**!!

Deuteronomy 18:17-19: The Lord said to Moses, "I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among your fellow Israelites, and I will put My words in His mouth. He will tell them **EVERYTHING** I command Him. I Myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My name!!"

John 14:21-24: Jesus says, "Whoever has My commands and keeps them is the one who loves Me... Anyone who loves Me will obey My teaching, My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make Our home with them.. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching. These words you hear are not My own; they belong to the Father who sent Me!" {See Deut 18:17-19 above}

Acts 5:32: We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given **TO THOSE WHO OBEY HIM**!"

Luke 6:46-49: Jesus says, "As for everyone who comes to Me and hears **MY WORDS** and **PUTS THEM INTO PRACTICE**. I will show you what they are like. They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid foundation on rock. When the flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. But the one who hears **MY WORDS** and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete!"

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been **BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING **WORD OF GOD**!! All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you.

Matthew 24:35: Jesus says, Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**!"

I John 2:3-5: We know we have come to know Him {Jesus} if we obey His commands. The man who says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar and the truth is not in him. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**, God's love is truly made complete in him!

Matthew 4:4: Jesus says, "Man does not live on bread alone, but on **EVERY WORD FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD**!"

Luke 8:15: Jesus says, "But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the **WORD**, retain it, and by perseverance produce a crop."

John 17:17: Jesus prays to His Father, "Sanctify them by the Truth, **YOUR WORD IS TRUTH**!"

Acts 20:32: Paul says, "Now I commit you to God and to the **WORD OF HIS GRACE**, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified!"

Romans 10:17: Consequently, **FAITH COMES FROM HEARING THE MESSAGE**, and the message is heard **THROUGH THE WORD OF CHRIST**!

James 1:18; He chose to give us **BIRTH THROUGH THE WORD** of Truth!!

I Corinthians 15:2: By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the **WORD** preached to you. Otherwise you have believed in vain!

2 Corinthians 4:2: We do not use deception, nor do we distort the **WORD OF GOD**!

Ephesians 1:13: You also were included in Christ **WHEN** you heard the **WORD** of Truth, the gospel of your salvation.

Ephesians 2:17: Take the sword of the Spirit, which is the **WORD OF GOD**!

Colossians 1:25: I have become its servant by the commission God gave to me to present to you the **WORD OF GOD IN ALL ITS FULLNESS**!

Colossians 3:16: Let the **WORD OF CHRIST** dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom!

I Thessalonians 2:13: We thank God continually because, when you received the **WORD OF GOD**, which you heard from us, you received it not as the word of men, but as it actually is, the **WORD OF GOD**!

Acts 17:11,12: Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and **EXAMINED THE SCRIPTURES EVERY DAY**... As a result many of them believed!!

Psalm 118:147,148: I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in **YOUR WORD**! My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I might meditate on **YOUR PROMISES**!!

2 Timothy 2:15: Do your best to present yourselves to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who **CORRECTLY HANDLES THE WORD ** of truth!

2 Timothy 3:15,16: 4:1,2: You have known the **HOLY SCRIPTURES**, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**!! {**WHICH IS THE ENTIRE NEW COVENANT AND NEW TESTAMENT**!!}

**DOES GOD"S WORD SAY THAT **ADDING** OR **TAKING WORD'S AWAY** FROM GOD's WORD IS AN UMPARDONABLE SIN**??

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I, Jesus. have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the Churches.... I warn everyone who hears the **WORDS OF THE PROPHECY OF THIS BOOK**: If anyone **ADDS** {Like the Preterists} anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this Book {Including **ETERNAL HELL**} And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** {Like the Preterists} from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this book."

THE GREAT COMMISSION: Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, “All authority in heaven and on ***EARTH*** has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of *ALL NATIONS*...teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING** I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very *END OF THE AGE*!”

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Nov, 2019 06:49 PM

KJVonly

I don't have any direct issues with David or Prophetic. I think even when we get things wrong, we can learn from others peacefully.

The only somewhat of an issue I have with prophetic it's harder to follow what he's trying to say because of the redundancy. You gotta sort through his post because he's got a bunch of scriptures we have already looked at, and it distracts from the comment he is "currently" making. It would be nice if he was a little more courteous and orderly about it.

Regardless, I still enjoy the Coyote/Roadrunner moments for what it's worth. :)

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Nov, 2019 04:21 AM

TOTH, Richard has once again falsely accused me on his last post here on your thread but I won’t defend myself by further muddy up your thread without seeking your input.

I apologize for earlier coming on your post to defend myself. All I did was quote a passage from 1 Chronicles that refuted “prophetic’s” false birthright argument and he’s been falsely accusing me since.

Richard has gone from thread to thread in his retaliation against me by lying and falsely accusing me

I will not use your thread any further to defend myself and regret previously posting without consulting you first.

Whatever you decide is fine with me. Very sorry for these turn of events

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Nov, 2019 06:33 AM

Satanic ridiculous quotes by littlest david:

"God NEVER says anywhere in the OT to “hate and**KILL** your enemies”,

"The Old Testament never teaches to hate and **KILL** our enemies any more than the New Testament does."

Actually you can easily find over 70 verses in the Old Testament to **HATE AND KILL YOUR ENEMIES**. Whereas you can find over 40 verses which commands us to love and pray and feed our enemies and **YOU CAN NOT EVEN FIND ONE VERSE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT WHICH COMMANDS US TO KILL OUR ENEMIES** Instead of killing your enemies Jesus teaches us to love and pray for enemies that they may be saved and go to heaven!!!

And so the Old Testament teaches us to hate and kill your enemies **OVER 70 TIMES**. Whereas the New Testament teaches us to hate and kill your enemies **ZERO TIMES**

AND SO LITTLE DAVID HAS LIED OVER 70 TIMES**

In the OT God ordered Israel to **KILLTHEIR ENEMIES** many times and God helped them do it. However in the NT Jesus commands in Luke 6:27-29: "Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also."

Matthew 5:43,44: Jesus says, "You have heard that is was said, {in the OT} 'Love your neighbor and **HATE YOUR ENEMY**.' But I tell you. love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven!!"

Whereas in the OT in Leviticus 26:7,8: God said to Israel, "You will **PURSUE YOUR ENEMIES**, and they will fall by the **SWORD** before you. Five of you will chase a hundred, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand, and **YOUR ENEMIES WILL FALL BY THE SWORD** before you!"

Numbers 25:16,17" The Lord said to Moses, "Treat the Midianites as **ENEMIES AND KILL THEM*"!"

Numbers 32:20,21: Moses said to them, "if you will do this--if you will arm yourselves before the Lord for battle and if all of you who are armed cross over the Jordan before the Lord until He has **DRIVEN OUT HIS ENEMIES** out before Him!!"

Deuteronomy 6:18,19: Do what is right and good in the Lord's sight, that it may go well with you and you may go in and take over the good land the Lord has promised on oath to your ancestors, **THRUSTING OUT ALL YOUR ENEMIES BEFORE YOU**, as the Lord said!

Deuteronomy 23:14: For the Lord your God moves about in your camp to protect you and to deliver your **ENEMIES**to you!

Deuteronomy 28:7 The Lord will grant that your **ENEMIES** who go up against you will be defeated before you!

Deuteronomy 30:7: The Lord your God will put all these **CURSES ON YOUR ENEMIES**who hate and persecute you!

Another OT command in Exodus 21:23-25 "If there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, **EYE FOR EYE, TOOTH FOR TOOTH**, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise."

This was also changed by these NT commands by Jesus:

Matthew 5:38,39: Jesus commands, "You have heard that it was said {In Exodus 21:23-25 above}, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek turn to him the other also!"

Luke 6:27-29: Jesus commands, "LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you. do not demand it back!"

Luke 6:27-30: Jesus says, "Love your enemies, do good to those that hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. Give to everyone who asks you, and if someone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back!"

Luke 6:33-36: Love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your **REWARD** will be great and you will be children of the Most High because He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as you Father is merciful!"

Matthew 18:21,22: Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister {or wife} who sins against me? Up to 7 times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you not 7 times but 77 times!" {Also can be translated 70 times 7 times!}

I Peter 3:9: Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called that you may **INHERIT A BLESSING**!

Matthew 5:9: Jesus the **PRINCE OF PEACE** says, "Blessed are the **PEACEMAKERS**, for they will be called the **CHILDREN OF GOD**!"

2 Corinthians 10:3-5: For though we live in the world, **WE DO NOT MAKE WAR AS THE WORLD DOES**! The weapons we fight with **ARE NOT THE WEAPONS OF THE WORLD**. On the contrary, they have **DIVINE POWER** to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God!

Ephesians 6:17: Take the helmet of salvation and the **SWORD** OF THE SPIRIT** which is the **WORD OF GOD**!!

**THE ONLY SWORD BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS MAY USE IS THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT WHICH IS THE **WORD OF GOD**!!

2 Corinthians 10:3,4: "For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are *NOT* the weapons of the world."

**HOW DO WE FIGHT THE **GOSPEL OF PEACE**??

Ephesians 6:14-17: Stand firm then, with belt of Truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the **GOSPEL OF PEACE**. in addition to all this, take up the shield of Faith, with which you can extinguish all the arrows of the Evil One. Take the helmet of Salvation and the **SWORD OF THE SPIRIT**, which is the **WORD OF GOD**!!

I Peter 2:20-23: If you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God. To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, THAT YOU SHOULD FOLLOW IN HIS STEPSt .... When they hurled their insults at Him, He did not retaliate; when He suffered, He made no threats. Instead He entrusted Himself to Him who judges Justly!

I Peter 3:8,9,11: Finally, all of you, be like minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble. **DO NOT REPAY EVIL FOR EVIL** or insult with insult. On the contrary, **REPAY EVIL WITH BLESSING**, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing. For... "They must turn from evil and do good; they **MUST SEEK PEACE AND PURSUE IT**!"

Romans 14:17-19: For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, **PEACE** and joy in the Holy Spirit, because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God an receives human approval. Let us therefore make every effort to do **WHAT LEADS TO PEACE**!

Hebrews 12:14 Make every effort **TO LIVE IN PEACE WITH EVERYONE**!

Matthew 5:43-45: Jesus says, "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' {As per the OT}. But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven!"

Matthew 6:14,15: Jesus says, "If you forgive other people who sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, you Father will not forgive your sins!"

John 18:36: Jesus says, "My Kingdom is not of this world. If it were, My servants would fight to prevent My arrest. But now My Kingdom is from another place!"

Luke 23:33,34: When they came to the place of the Skull, they crucified Him there... Jesus said, "Father forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing!"

Romans 12:19-21: Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. On the contrary: If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty give him something to drink. In doing this you will heap burning coals on his head. Do not be overcome by evil, but **OVERCOME EVIL WITH GOOD**!

I Peter 4:8-10: Above all, **LOVE** each other deeply, because **LOVE** covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms!

Colossians 3:12-15: As God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on **LOVE**, which binds them all together in perfect unity! Let the **PEACE OF CHRIST** rule in your hearts. since of members of one body, you were **CALLED TO PEACE**!

Isaiah 9:6,7: For unto us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, and **PRINCE OF PEACE**. Of the greatness of His government and **PEACE** there will be no end!!

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me! Therefore go and make disciples of all nations.... Teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING** I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age!"

I Corinthians 9:21: I am under **CHRIST'S LAW**!!

Galatians 6:2: Fulfill the **LAW OF CHRIST**!!

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the {**OT**} law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE {**OT**} LAW!!"

Galatians 3:10-13: "All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law." Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, "The righteous will live by faith." The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, "The man who does these things will live by them." **CHRIST REDEEMED US FROM THE CURSE OF THE LAW** by becoming a curse for us!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6