Author Thread: Practicing Sin
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Practicing Sin
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 01:53 PM

You're not to misuse your body! Why is it men think it's ok to indulge in sex with just a woman they are friends with or dating ?

Morals standards are important when confessing to be s Christian man.

Don't say everyone has needs !!

View Profile
History
Practicing Sin
Posted : 7 Feb, 2020 01:09 AM

maybe O.T. should have threaded practicing archery?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Practicing Sin
Posted : 7 Feb, 2020 06:05 AM

Byys

The topic is what it is ! You're Rediculous.

Go play elsewhere!

Alligator

View Profile
History
Practicing Sin
Posted : 7 Feb, 2020 07:27 AM

every day I find something to thank God for. today I tell him how grateful I am not to be married to Byys. Thank you Lord.

View Profile
History
Practicing Sin
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 12:45 AM

"sin" is a term used in archery, it means , You missed the bullseye.

I have no idea how You twisted it to a moral standard.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Practicing Sin
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 09:41 AM

Byys

The topic is about sin.

All sin is unrighteousness!

You seem to get off on most Topics!

Alligator

View Profile
History
Practicing Sin
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 11:42 AM

Byys - it is clear you need counseling. I will pray that God helps you step towards help. I know it must hurt to have people constantly tell you that your answers are way off base and not connected to the thread subjects. There are medications that help straighten out people's thought processes.

View Profile
History
Practicing Sin
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 01:11 AM

You say it is about sin, yet You talk about sex, I try to help you change subject. you know it is not even Lady like to talk about sex beyond privacy of home? unless I guess You are nymph?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Practicing Sin
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 05:51 PM

This is the Moral Standards section.

Christians should have moral standards. The Bible addresses these things too.

Try studying the scripture. I Corinthians 6 chapter and Romans chapter 1. KJV

If it bothers you so much what is posted here, go somewhere else.

View Profile
History
Practicing Sin
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 04:28 AM

13 And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

4 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

2 And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the Lord hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her. And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai.

30 Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains, for he was afraid to stay in Zoar. He and his two daughters lived in a cave. 31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”

33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

36 So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. 37 The older daughter had a son, and she named him Moab[g]; he is the father of the Moabites of today. 38 The younger daughter also had a son, and she named him Ben-Ammi[h]; he is the father of the Ammonites[i] of today.

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. …

22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.

2 And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite, prince of the country, saw her, he took her, and lay with her, and defiled her.

18 And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul.

2 But Jonathan Saul's son delighted much in David: and Jonathan told David, saying, Saul my father seeketh to kill thee: now therefore, I pray thee, take heed to thyself until the morning, and abide in a secret place, and hide thyself:

Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Practicing Sin
Posted : 11 Mar, 2020 05:24 AM

I think there needs to be better teaching in the church, you can't just say don't do this without explaining why. I was in my 30s before someone explained to me the significance of staying chaste till marriage.

Page : 1 2 3