Author Thread: Practicing Sin
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Practicing Sin
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 01:53 PM

You're not to misuse your body! Why is it men think it's ok to indulge in sex with just a woman they are friends with or dating ?

Morals standards are important when confessing to be s Christian man.

Don't say everyone has needs !!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Practicing Sin
Posted : 10 Dec, 2019 06:02 PM

No comments Yet! Where all the Christian men, who should agree with me?

CDFF is a Christian dating site !!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Practicing Sin
Posted : 13 Dec, 2019 12:03 PM

Still no response from anyone!😳

Interesting, maybe the thought is, fornication is alright.

Nope.

Raynga

View Profile
History
Practicing Sin
Posted : 27 Jan, 2020 03:28 AM

I agree with you. We are given a spirit of self control both male & females.

View Profile
History
Practicing Sin
Posted : 28 Jan, 2020 12:55 PM

I agree with you too. But lets be fair...women are just as guilty as men.

DanielShakleferd

View Profile
History
Practicing Sin
Posted : 30 Jan, 2020 07:06 AM

I wonder how widespread the problem actually is among actual believers in God. I am sure I am far from being the only man that wouldn't behave in such a way but I have seen at least a few Christian women suggesting that many men want "casual sex" or something. Maybe those sorts of men just date tons of women so there is an illusion that they are the majority rather than there being a true shortage of sexually principled men. Or maybe that is too optimistic, I don't know.

DanielShakleferd

View Profile
History
Practicing Sin
Posted : 30 Jan, 2020 07:17 AM

If most Christian women frequently experience that(being asked for sex while dating) then men like me must be in high demand. Maybe I can have that as my headline as a sort of slogan "Date me, I won't ask to have sex with you!"

View Profile
History
Practicing Sin
Posted : 3 Feb, 2020 01:03 AM

the more one sins the less one will sin eventually, if not,give up on archery?

Alligator

View Profile
History
Practicing Sin
Posted : 3 Feb, 2020 06:52 PM

BYYS - Once again you show your total ignorance of a subject. -- moral standards of all kinds SHOULD be taught to children of all ages by their parents. Sadly, that ended decades ago. When national TV offers a half-time show at the superbowl of 90% naked women all doing sexual motions, its no wonder that men think its ok to have sex on the first date. Shakira's young daughter was on there also making all those same actions. When I grew up, we were taught at home and in church about morals. no sex before marriage, don't tell lies, don't steal or murder. I am pretty certain the majority of folks on here are NOT Christians, but rather just taking advantage of a free site.

View Profile
History
Practicing Sin
Posted : 6 Feb, 2020 12:59 AM

needafriend why you attack me for Your ladies sexual revolution, stop blaming guys, please, thank You.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Practicing Sin
Posted : 7 Feb, 2020 12:21 AM

Byys, you know very well my statement is NOT an attack on you. and you said nothing about women... "the more one sins the less one will sin eventually, if not,give up on archery?" Are you really so stupid as to think reference to archery is humorous? if so, i feel sorry for you.

Page : 1 2 3