Author Thread: THE BIBLE WARNS AGAINST “SCIENCE” SO-CALLED
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
THE BIBLE WARNS AGAINST “SCIENCE” SO-CALLED
Posted : 16 Jan, 2020 05:42 PM

1 Timothy 6:19-21

20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of **science falsely so called**:

21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2020 02:43 PM

Chuck,

I can't accept your doctrine because that's not what God's Word says. If we are already presented with God's Word, why would His "Spirit of Truth" lead us into lies and deceit?

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Any time someone makes a doctrinal claim, the first thing I will always do is verify it against scripture. If their doctrine is true, it should be supported by God's Word.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2020 03:09 PM

@Toth,

"why would His "Spirit of Truth" lead us into lies and deceit?"

----------

Who said that??? NOT ME‼️

My doctrine is in TOTAL agreement with John 14:16 - just not how you have pre-determined the Holy Spirit guides us into all truth.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2020 03:33 PM

Chuck,

God reveals truth. If you're going around believing lies, then it's on your own accord. Choose wisely.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2020 04:34 PM

2 Timothy 3:15; 4:1-3: All Scripture is **GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus {The Author of the NT}, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His Kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD** {The **ENTIRE NEW TESTAMENT} Be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people {Like Chuckles} will not put up with sound doctrine.

Peter 1:23-25: You have been **BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING **WORD OF GOD**!! All men {Like Chuckles}are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you.

2 Peter 3:15,16: Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our **DEAR BROTHER PAUL ALSO WROTE WITH THE WISDOM THAT GOD GAVE HIM**! He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand {For the Lost}. which IGNORANT AND UNSTABLE PEOPLE DISTORT, {Like Chuckles} as they do other Scriptures to **THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION**!{Which would be eternal torment in hell}

Acts 22:14:15: Ananias said to Paul, "The God of our ancestors has **CHOSEN YOU** to **KNOW HIS WILL** and to see the Righteous One and **TO HEAR WORDS FROM HIS MOUTH**. **YOU WILL BE HIS WITNESS TO ALL PEOPLE** of what you have seen and heard.

Acts 26:16-18: The Lord Jesus said to Paul, "Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you and **APPOINTED YOU** AS A SERVANT AND AS A WITNESS OF WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN AND WILL SEE OF ME**! I am sending you to the Gentiles to open their eyes and turn then from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they my receive **FORGIVENESS OF SINS** and a place among those who **SANCTIFIED BY FAITH IN ME**!"

John 12:48: Jesus says, "There is a Judge for the one {Like Chuckles} who does not accept My words {Like Acts 26:16-18 above}, the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the Last Day!"

Satan and Chuckles would love for you to join them in hell. Chuckles hates about 95 percent of the New Testament Covenant and is not a true Jew for Jesus!!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2020 05:11 PM

Chuckk, let me help

This isn’t hard!

The scripture Paul wrote OBVIOUSLY has generic application to any historical or contemporary form of false knowledge, not just to the myth of molecules to man evolution.

Encouraging to see how alert you were to link science up with “knowledge” IMPRESSIVE!!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2020 06:04 PM

Then there’s the Pinocchio prophetic proudly displaying his 7744 Pinocchio awards. Richard you need to update the 7744 figure upwards again to reflect your newest awards!!

Richard, where did I say carbon 14 was good for up to 10 years?? (Note to self: Where’s that long nose icon when I need it most?)

Richard there just too much you don’t know about carbon 14 dating, its usage and application, I’ve already tried to explain that to you using the simplest of syllables available but to no avail. All you have to do Richard is look it up online.

Richard said he believes the Grand Canyon is 20,000 years old simply because most evangelicals believe that. Where Richard gets his figures is anybody’s guess, perhaps Richard doesn’t know either

As everyone on the forum knows, Richard the Pinocchio prophetic, is impressively adept at committing fallacious (misguided) arguments.

This time he commits the argumentum ad populum fallacy (the majority belief fallacy). Apparently Richard thinks if more people believe something to be true than that makes it true.

This argument, (argumentum ad populum), addresses that’s faulty assumption. Something is NOT true just because more people believe it than don’t.

So, let’s apply Richard’s “the majority must be right rule” to one of Richard’s false arguments.

Richard, in some of your many many ridiculous posts you have continued to equate Easter and Christmas to Satanic activity.

Bu-bu-bu-but, Richard!! More Christians believe that Christmas and Easter honor Jesus than don’t.

So by applying your own ridiculous “majority is right” rule Christmas and Easter must be honoring to Jesus not Satan !!!!

Richard thank you once again for providing us with another example of faulty and sloppy thinking

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2020 06:33 PM

*}**WHY DID THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WRONGLY CHOOSE DECEMBER 25TH AS THE BIRTHDAY OF JESUS**??

In 275 AD, December 25th was formalized by Emperor Aurelian as the birthday of Sol Invictus, the Invincible Sun, and it is claimed that Aurelian likewise combined the Greek festival of the sun god Helios, called the Helia, with Saturnalia as well to establish this solstice celebration.

The winter solstice celebration that developed throughout much of the inhabited world has been handed down as "Christmas," i.e., December 25th, the birthday of the "sun of God." "Christmas" is thus an extremely ancient celebration, predating the Christian era by many millennia.

The first recorded date of Christmas being celebrated on December 25th was in 336, during the time of the Roman Emperor Constantine (he was the first Christian Roman Emperor). A few years later, Pope Julius I officially declared that the birth of Jesus would be celebrated on December 25th.

December 25th as Christ's birthday makes its way into a "calendar" or chronology created in 354 AD/CE called the Calendar of Filocalus or Philocalian Calendar. In addition to listing the 25th of December as the Natalis Invicti, which means "Birth of the Unconquered (Sun)," the Calendar also names the day as the: "Birth of Christ in Bethlehem Judea." Hence, we can see that people of the fourth century were clearly aware of the association, if not identification, of Christ with the sun.{???}

The word Christmas is actually a Roman Catholic evil invention since it combines 2 words: **CHRIST ** and the evil Roman Catholic **MASS*.

ROMAN CATHOLIC DOCTRINE STATES:

"If at times our efforts and works seem to fail and produce no fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus… and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, in the failure of the cross."

When actually The **SUCCESS** of Jesus at the Cross was the **GREATEST SUCCESS** in the history of mankind!!

THE SATANIC ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH BELIEVES THAT THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST HAS TO BE SPILLED OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ATONE FOR OUR SINS DURING THEIR MASS OR **MESS** SINCE JESUS FAILED TO DO THIS AT THE CROSS!!

**BUT WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY**??

The Apostle Peter wrote in I Peter 1:17-19: For you know it was not with perishable things such as silver and gold that you were **REDEEMED** from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, but with the **PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST**, a Lamb without blemish or defect!!

Isaiah 53:5,6: But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and **BY HIS WOUNDS WE ARE HEALED**. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all!!

I Peter 2:24,25: He Himself **BORE OUR SINS IN HIS BODY ON A TREE**, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness, **BY HIS WOUNDS WE ARE HEALED!. For you were like sheep going astray , but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls!

John 19:30: Jesus said, "**IT IS FINISHED**. With that, He bowed His head and gave up His spirit!

Hebrews 10:10: We have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ **ONCE FOR ALL**!!

Roman Catholics celebrate the beginning of **CHRIST** MASS** day by a **MASS** or **MESS** right after Midnight on December 24th.

Christmas Is often celebrated by the exaltation of Santa giving gifts. Actually if you rearrange the 5 letters of **SANTA** you get **SATAN** and **KRISS KRINGLE** is another name for Santa.

Actually Christmas used to be pronounced **CHRIST** MASS** but now is pronounced **KRISS MISS** and everyone says **MERRY KRISS MISS** which really refers to and exalts **KRISS KRINGLE**!!!

In the USA the internet and television is flooded with 45 **SANTA CLAWS** movies; that never mention Jesus Christ, about 2 months before December 25th.

In the USA on the day after Thanksgiving about 95 percent of the malls and large department stores feature and glorify a man dressed as **SANTA CLAWS**!! They will promise millions of children that **SANTA CLAWS** will bring them the gifts they desire on the night before **KRISS**MISS** day!!

Matthew 1:20-23: The angel of the Lord said to Joseph, "Do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a Son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus because He will save His people from their sins. All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet {In Isaiah 7:14} "The virgin will conceive and give birth to a Son, and they will call Him Immanuel which means **GOD WITH US**!"

Luke 2:7-12: Mary gave birth to her first born, a Son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed Him in a manger... And there were shepherds **LIVING OUT IN THE IN THE FIELDS NEARBY**, keeping watch over their flocks **AT NIGHT**. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid, I bring you **GOOD NEWS** that will cause **GREAT JOY** for all the people. Today in the town of David a **SAVIOR** has been born to you; He is the **MESSIAH**, the **LORD**!"

It is interesting to note that the extreme rainy season in Israel is December 1st to April 1st when about 90% of the total rain in Israel takes place.

Interesting Questions: Would shepherds **LIVE OUT IN THE FIELDS WITH THEIR SHEEP AT NIGHT**, in the middle of winter on December 25th in the extreme rainy season??

Would the Romans take a census in the middle of winter in the rainy season when there are muddy roads; when many Jews had to travel up to 100 miles to the city of their birth??

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2020 06:44 PM

*}**DOES BIBLE CHRONOLGY SHOW THAT THE 30th BIRTHDAY OF JESUS WAS ON NOVEMBER 14TH AD 29**??

Numbers 28:16: “On the 14th day of the 1st month the Lord’s Passover is to be held.” Exodus 12:6,7,12,13: “Take care of them {The Passover Lambs} until the 14th day of the month when all the people of Israel must slaughter them {See Lev 23:5} at Twilight {Just after sundown to nightfall on Passover Day! 1 Cor 5:7: “For Christ our PASSOVER LAMB has been sacrificed.” Whereas the Jews {who were following the evil Babylonian moon calendar} held their Passover on the 15th of Nisan {Which always occurs on the night of a full moon} and observed the Passover on the WRONG DAY as per John 18:28: “Then the Jews led Jesus from Caiaphas to the palace of the Roman Governor {Pilate}. By now it was early morning, and to avoid ceremonial uncleanness the Jews did not enter the palace; for they wanted to be able to eat the PASSOVER!!” Which would have been the day “AFTER” Jesus correctly held the Passover on the 14th of ABIB which God had commanded. So we can assume that the month of ABIB is different from the Babylonian moon month of Nisan and therefore has nothing to do with the moon.

When does the first month of the Bible Year called ABIB begin?? Many Bible scholars believe that it always begins of the first day of SPRING or sundown March 20th to sundown March 21st for ABIB is the Hebrew word for SPRING!!! And so the 14th {*7+7*} Day of ABIB can also be translated the 14th {*7+7*} day of SPRING!!

All encyclopedias state that Augustus Caesar died on August 19, AD 14 and therefore *EVERYONE AGREES that the 15th year of the reign of his successor, Tiberius Caesar, would have been from August 19, AD 28 to August 19, AD 29.

Luke 3:1,2: “In the 15th year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar… the Word of God came to John son of Zechariah in the desert.” EVERYONE WHO AGREES that the Bible is the inspired Word of God agrees that John began his ministry in the 15th year of Tiberius Caesar which was definitely from August 19, AD 28 to August 19, AD 29!! Now we know from Luke 3:1-3 above that John the Baptist began his ministry in the 15th year of Tiberius which most likely began on his 30th birthday according to OT Law {As per I Chron 23:3}. And we know from Luke 1:35-37 that John was 5 to 6 months older than Jesus. Luke 3:23: “Now Jesus Himself was as thirty years old when He began His ministry.”

So if Jesus began His ministry on His 30th human birthday {As per OT Law} on November 14th, AD 29 then John would have began his ministry 5 to 6 months earlier about May 14th to June 14th, AD 29 which would be in the 15th year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar since the 15th year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar was completed on August 19th AD 29 which was exactly 15 years after the death of Augustus Caesar on August 19th, AD 14. November 14th, AD 28 to April 5th, AD 32 doesn't work since John would have then began his ministry about May 14th to June 14th AD 28 which would have been in the 14th instead of the 15th year of Tiberius Caesar!!

The 30th birthday of Jesus was most likely on November 14th, AD 29 since He would have been baptized or Anointed 40 days earlier on October 5th, AD 29 and since the Resurrection Day of our Lord Jesus was exactly 3 1/2 years which is 1278 days after His Anointing on October 5th, AD 29; or on April 5th, AD 33; which completed the first half of the last 7 years which is 1278 days, of the 70 7's in Daniel 9:27a when the Anointed One gave us a New Covenant and put an end to all sacrifices for sin in the middle of the last 7 or 3 1/2 years which is exactly 1278 days after the anointing of the Anointed One.

Daniel 9:24: 70 7's have been decreed to anoint the most Holy One {After 69 7's or October 5th AD 29}} and to atone for wickedness {After 69 1/2 7's or 1278 days after the anointing of Jesus on April 5th AD 33. Then Jesus began His ministry 40 days after His Anointing on October 5th AD 29, which would have been on His 30th Birthday on November 14th, AD 29!

Daniel 9:27: He {The Anointed One} will confirm a Covenant for one seven. In the middle of the seven {After 3 1/2 years or 1278 days}He will put an end to all sacrifice and offering. {And after a long pause} He will set up an abomination of desolation {666} {For 3 1/2 years or 1278 days which was reduced to 1260 days} until the end that is decreed is poured out on him. {On the Last Day of the 70 7's as per Revelation 19:20 and 2 Thess 2:8}

If you go to the Internet under {timeanddate.com/calendar} you will be able to find the calendar for the month of April, AD 33 in Israel {Backspace and remove 2011 and type in 33 and scroll to Israel}. You will observe that April 2nd, AD 33 was on a Thursday and that April 5th, AD 33 was on a Sunday. So it is quite probable that Jesus held the Passover right after Sundown on April 2nd, AD 33; was crucified and became our **PASSOVER LAMB** on Friday, April 3rd, AD 33; and then was raised to life on Sunday, April 5th, AD 33. Then the 14th day of the first Bible month of ABIB or PASSOVER DAY is always from sundown, April 2nd to sundown, April 3rd and would have begun on the 14th day after the first day of spring which is always sundown March 20th to sundown March 21st {The first day of Spring and ABIB}.

The first day of ABIB is always from sundown, March 20th, AD 33 to sundown March 21st, AD 33 and then the 14th day of ABIB or **PASSOVER DAY** would have been from sundown, April 2nd, AD 33 to sundown, April 3rd, AD 33. Jesus was our Passover Lamb {I Cor 5:7} on Passover Day! And so our Lord’s Resurrection Day is always on the **16TH OF ABIB**; which is always on **APRIL 5TH** each and every year!!

Jesus was crucified on **PASSOVER DAY** on Friday, April 3rd, AD 33; and then was raised to life just after sunrise on Sunday, April 5th, AD 33. Then the 14th day of the first Bible month of ABIB or PASSOVER DAY would have begun on the 14th day after sundown March 20th to sundown, March 21st AD 33 {The first day of Spring}. If the first day of ABIB was from sundown, March 20th, AD 33 to sundown March 21st, AD 33 then the 14th day of ABIB or Passover Day would have been from sundown, April 2nd, AD 33 to sundown, April 3rd, AD 33.

Jesus was our **PASSOVER LAMB** {I Cor 5:7} on **PASSOVER DAY** which is always the **14TH OF ABIB** And so our Lord’s Resurrection Day is always on the **16TH OF ABIB**; which is always on **APRIL 5TH** each and every year!! And the Resurrection of Jesus has to be on the first day of the Bible week as per Luke 24:1 or on a Sunday. And **APRIL 5TH, AD 33** is also on a **SUNDAY** which only happens every **7** YEARS!!

God's Word states 3 times that Jesus would rise again on the **THIRD DAY** in Luke 18:33, Luke 24:46 and I Corinthians 15:4.

Mark 15:27,33,34,37: It was about nine in the morning {the 3rd hour} when they crucified Jesus... At about noon {The 6th hour} darkness came over the whole land until about 3 in the afternoon {the 9th hour}. And about 3 in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice "My God why have you forsaken Me?"... With a loud cry Jesus breathed His last.

And when Jesus died about 3 in the afternoon there was darkness over the whole land and so it was at night time. And so about 3PM, Friday, April 3rd, AD 33 was the **1ST NIGHT** and then there was light or daytime until sundown, Friday which was the **FIRST DAY. Friday at sundown to sunrise on Saturday was the **2ND NIGHT**. Sunrise, Saturday to Sundown, Saturday was the **2ND DAY**. Sundown, Saturday to sunrise Sunday was the **3RD NIGHT** and just after Sunrise Sunday, April 5th was the **3RD DAY**.

About 80 percent of expert Bible Chronologists believe Jesus was crucified on the 3rd hour or about 9 AM on Friday, April 3rd, AD 33 which is always the 14th Day of ABIB, which is always **PASSOVER DAY**, since God's Word states that Jesus was our **PASSOVER LAMB**. About 20 percent of Bible Chronologists claim that Jesus must have become our Passover Lamb on Wednesday, April 1st AD 33 or Thursday, April 2nd, AD 33 which would have been one or two days **BEFORE** the 14th of Abib which is always **PASSOVER DAY**.

I Corinthians 5:7: For Christ, our **PASSOVER LAMB**, has been sacrificed! {On the 14th of Abib which is always sundown, April 2nd to sundown April 3rd each and every year!!

Those who believe that Jesus was crucified in AD 30 to AD 32 must be wrong since according to God's Word Jesus began His ministry on his 30th human birthday in the 15th year of Tiberius Caesar which would have to be in AD 29 which would be 3 1/2 years before His crucifixion in April of AD 33.

Now God's Word shows that the last half of the Last 7 years of the 70 7's was reduced from 1278 days or 3 1/2 years to 1260 days:

Matthew 24:22: Jesus says, "If those {1278} days had not bee cut short {To 1260 days}, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those {1278} days will be shortened!" {To 1260 days}

This was confirmed 63 years later in the book of Revelation:

By comparing Revelation 12:6 with revelation 12:14 we know that 1260 days and time {360 days}, times {720 days} and half a time {180 days} are the exact same period of time. And by comparing Revelation 13:5 and Daniel 7:25 we know that 42 {30-day months} and time {12 months} times {24 months} and half a time {6 months} is also the exact same period of time. And therefore the Great Tribulation was shortened to 1260 days or 42 30-day months.

**SHOULD THE BIRTHDAY OF JESUS ON NOVEMBER 14TH BE AN IMPORTANT DAY TO CELEBRATE**??

Luke 2:8-14: There were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the **GLORY OF THE LORD SHONE AROUND THEM**, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you **GOOD NEWS THAT WILL CAUSE GREAT JOY** for all the people. **TODAY** in the town of David a **SAVIOR** has been born to you, He is the Christ, the Lord!

Isaiah 9:6-7: For to us a **CHILD IS BORN, to us a Son is given, and the government will be onn His shoulders. and He will be called **WONDERFUL COUNSELOR**, **MIGHTY GOD** and **PRINCE OF PEACE**. Of the greatness of His government and Peace there will be no end!

Matthew 1:20-23: The angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph and said, "Do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a Son, and you are to give Him the name **JESUS**, because **HE WILL SAVE HIS PEOPLE FROM THEIR SINS!" All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the Prophet {Isaiah 7:14} "The virgin will conceive and give birth to a Son and they will call Him **IMMANUEL** which means **GOD WITH US**!!?

Luke 3:23: Now Jesus Himself was as 30 {Human} years old when **HE BEGAN HIS MINISTRY**! {ON NOVEMBER 14TH, AD 29 OUR LORD'S 30TH BIRTHDAY**}

I John 2:1-5: Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. We know that we have come to know Him **IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDS**! Whoever says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**, love for God is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in Him!

John 14:21,23,24: Jesus says, "Whoever has My commands and **KEEPS THEM** is the one who loves Me... Anyone who loves Me will **OBEY MY TEACHING**, My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make Our home with them. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching.

John 15:10,14: Jesus says, "If you **KEEP MY COMMANDS**, you will remain in My love... My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends. You are My friends if you do what I command!!"

Luke 6:46-49: Jesus says, "Why do you call Me, 'Lord, Lord' and do not do what I say?? As for everyone who comes to Me and **HEARS MY WORDS** and **PUTS THEM INTO PRACTICE**, I will show you what they are like. They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. But the one who hears My words and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete!"

John 12:48: Jesus says, "There is a judge for the one who does not accept My Words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the Last Day!"

Kris Kringle, the German name for Santa Claws, starred in the famous movie "Miracle on 34th Street" where Kris Kringle proves that he is the one and only Santa Claws. If you rearrange the 5 letters in S-A-N-T-A they also spell S-A-T-A-N.

It is interesting to note that the first syllable in the word Christmas is always pronounced **KRIS** instead of Christ and so those who love Santa Claws love the word **KRIS-MASS.

The second syllable in the word **KRIS-MASS honors the Roman Catholic **MASS** or **MESS** where a Roman Catholic priest has the divine Satanic power to turn wine and bread into the blood and body of Jesus Christ which the Satanic Roman Catholics eat and drink.

The Roman Catholic church decreed that the Satanic word **KRISS-MASS** should be celebrated on December 25th which is the first day of the Satanic feast of Yul where a drunken orgy is celebrated in the 7 days before the beginning of Pagan new year. The 7 day Drunken orgy begins at midnight December 24th and ends at midnight December 31st.

The rainy season in Israel is December 1st to April 1st when Israel receives about 95 percent of the yearly rain. December 25th is also in the **MIDDLE OF WINTER** when shepherds would never sleep in the fields with their sheep at night.

Luke 2:8-11: And there were shepherds **LIVING OUT IN THE FIELDS** nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at **NIGHT**. An angel of the Lord appeared to them. and the glory of the Lord shone around them... The angel said to them, "Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; He is the Christ . the Lord!!"

So we can conclude the pagan Satanic name of *KRIS-MASS celebrated on a pagan day is an extremely Satanic word.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2020 07:42 PM

@David,

"The scripture Paul wrote OBVIOUSLY has generic application......"

❓❓❓

Yeah, most Scripture does. The point is Paul is writing Timothy about false knowledge in the Church and proper Christian behavior. Not so much about what Christians may believe about knowledge which comes from the world.

Hey, what ever floats your boat. Have fun with Scripture custom designing it to meet your needs. Personally, I have too much respect for the Text to try to make it say what it doesn't and to much respect for followers of Jesus to force my private interpretations of Scripture on them.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2020 08:05 PM

Timothy 3:15; 4:1-3: All Scripture is **GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus {The Author of the NT}, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His Kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD** {The **ENTIRE NEW TESTAMENT} Be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people {Like Chuckles} will not put up with sound doctrine.

Peter 1:23-25: You have been **BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING **WORD OF GOD**!! All men {Like Chuckles}are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you.

2 Peter 3:15,16: Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our **DEAR BROTHER PAUL ALSO WROTE WITH THE WISDOM THAT GOD GAVE HIM**! He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand {For the Lost}. which IGNORANT AND UNSTABLE PEOPLE DISTORT, {Like Chuckles} as they do other Scriptures to **THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION**!{Which would be eternal torment in hell}

Acts 22:14:15: Ananias said to Paul, "The God of our ancestors has **CHOSEN YOU** to **KNOW HIS WILL** and to see the Righteous One and **TO HEAR WORDS FROM HIS MOUTH**. **YOU WILL BE HIS WITNESS TO ALL PEOPLE** of what you have seen and heard.

Acts 26:16-18: The Lord Jesus said to Paul, "Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you and **APPOINTED YOU** AS A SERVANT AND AS A WITNESS OF WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN AND WILL SEE OF ME**! I am sending you to the Gentiles to open their eyes and turn then from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they my receive **FORGIVENESS OF SINS** and a place among those who **SANCTIFIED BY FAITH IN ME**!"

John 12:48: Jesus says, "There is a Judge for the one {Like Chuckles} who does not accept My words {Like Acts 26:16-18 above}, the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the Last Day!"

Satan and Chuckles would love for you to join them in hell. Chuckles hates about 95 percent of the New Testament Covenant and is not a true Jew for Jesus!!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5