Author Thread: THE BIBLE WARNS AGAINST “SCIENCE” SO-CALLED
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
THE BIBLE WARNS AGAINST “SCIENCE” SO-CALLED
Posted : 16 Jan, 2020 05:42 PM

1 Timothy 6:19-21

20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of **science falsely so called**:

21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2020 05:42 PM

Would someone else help tutor Chuckk.

Unbelievably Chuckk thinks that Paul’s teaching doesn’t apply to churches teaching worldly false doctrines such as evolution to their congregations.

Ironically Chuckk’s favorite false teachers are spoon feeding evolution to him.

So Chuckk has swallowed the molecules to man theory of evolution hook line and sinker as a fact of science even though no transitional forms, proving the evolutionary progression from molecules to man, have been found.

Transitional forms are the holy grail of evolution. If only evolutionists can find them in order give the floundering theory some viability.

Some young evolution devotees like college kids actually argue that transitional forms have indeed been found.

Unfortunately hasty assumptions led to unsound conclusions. It’s true that several **hopeful** “transitional forms” have been presented as candidates but no scientifically confirmed cases exist. So these hopeful “transitional forms” seem to come and go ands go and come!

We hear about missing links (transitional forms) reported in the media but the pro-evolution media doesn’t tell you when these presumed “missing links” are dismissed as just another extinct life form.

As for Chuckk, perhaps someone else can reach out and help him to become a better critical thinker. Evolution has been a theory in crisis for a long time

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2020 05:54 PM

Richard, I’m just holding you to your ridiculous argument claiming something must be true if a majority of people believe in it. So applying your false argument to your last post regarding Christmas and Easter—these holidays must be true because a majority of people believe in them.

If you need extra help with your other self-refuting ideas, just ask

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2020 06:08 PM

**ONLY JESUS BAPTIZES WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT THOSE WHOM THE FATHER HAS BORN FROM ABOVE THROUGH THE LIVING WORD OF GOD** ** THE FATHER TOLD JESUS EXACTLY WHAT TO TEACH IN THE 3 1/2 YEARS OF HIS MINISTRY ON EARTH WHILE JESUS TOLD THE HOLY SPIRIT WHAT TO INSPIRE THE 8 WRITERS OF THE NT EXACTLTY WHAT TO WRITE IN THE 27 BOOKS OF THE NT FROM ABOUT AD 42 TO THE BOOK OF REVELATION IN AD 96**!!

Mark 1:7-8: John the Baptist said, "After me comes the One more powerful than I, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to stoop down an untie. I baptize with water but **HE WILL BAPTIZE YOU WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT**!"

John 1:32-34: Then John gave this testimony: "I saw the spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on Him, but the One who sent me to baptize with water told me, 'The man on whom you see the spirit come down and remain is the One who will **BAPTIZE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT**.' I have seen and testify that this is God's Chosen One."

John 7:38-39: Jesus says, "Whoever believes in Me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow within them!" By this He meant the spirit, whom those who believed in Him were later to receive. Up to that time the spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.

Jesus would not be glorified until he died, rose from the dead and ascended to heaven. Only then would he be glorified and only then would he "**BAPTIZE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT**. Peter's words on Pentecost support this.

John 16:12-15: Jesus says, "I have much more to say to, more than you can now bear. But when he, the spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all the truth. **HE WILL NOT SPEAK ON HIS OWN**, he will only speak what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will glorify Me because it is **FROM ME** that he will receive what he will make known to you. All that belongs to the Father is Mine. That is why I said the spirit will **RECEIVE **FROM ME** WHAT HE WILL MAKE KNOWN TO YOU**!!"

**AND SO JESUS TOLD THE HOLY SPIRIT WHAT TO INSPIRE THE 8 WRITERS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT EXACTLY WHAT TO WRITE**!!

Note: Jesus Christ is called the **LAMB** 30 times in the book of Revelation and the holy spirit is called the **7 SPIRITS** 4 times in Revelation:

Revelation 3:1: Jesus says, "These are the words of Him who **HOLDS** the **7 SPIRITS OF GOD**!" {See John 16:12-15 above}

Revelation 4:5: In front of the {Father's} **THRONE** 7 lamps were blazing. These are the **7 SPIRITS OF GOD**.

Revelation 5:6: The **LAMB** had 7 horns and 7 eyes which are the **7 SPIRITS OF GOD** sent out into all the earth! {See John 16:12-15 above}

And so Jesus **HOLDS** the 7 spirits of God or holy spirit which **HE SENDS** out into all the earth when He **BAPTIZES WITH THE HOLY SPIRIY OR 7 SPIRITS OF GOD** all the new converts whom the Father has chosen and born from above **THROUGH THE LIVING WORD OF GOD**!!

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "**ALL** that the Father gives Me **WILL** come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all that He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day.... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father who sent Me **DRAWS HIM**, and I will raise him up at the Last Day!!... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has **ENABLED THEM**!!"

I Peter 1:23; For you have been **BORN AGAIN**, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, **THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING WORD OF GOD**!

The **SPIRIT** of Jesus and the **SPIRIT** of the Father also comes into all the Father has chosen **THROUGH THE WORD OF GOD**!

Ephesians 3:17-19: I pray that **CHRIST MAY DWELL IN YOUR HEARTS** through faith.

Revelation 3:19,20: Jesus says, "Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. so be earnest and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door , **I WILL COME IN**!"{CHRIST'S SPIRIT}

Galatians 4:6: Because you are His sons, God sent the **SPIRIT OF HIS SON** INTO OUR HEARTS**, the Spirit who calls out "Abba, **FATHER**"!!

The Father told Jesus exactly what **TO SAY** in the 3 1/2 years Jesus was teaching God's Words while Jesus told the holy spirit what to inspire the 8 writers of the NT exactly what **TO WRITE** in the 27 books of the New Testament from about AD 42 to Revelation in AD 96.

Deuteronomy 18:17-20: The Lord said to Moses, "I will raise up for them a Prophet from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put My words in His mouth. He will tell them everything I command Him. I Myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My Name!"

John 14:23-24: Jesus says, "Anyone who loves Me will obey My teaching. My Father will love them, and **WE**{Our **SPIRITS**} will come to them and make **OUR HOME** with them. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching. These words you hear are not My own; **THEY BELONG TO THE FATHER WHO SENT ME**!"

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY** in heaven and on earth has been given to *ME*! Therefore go and make disciples of all nations... Teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING I COMMANDED** {In all 27 books of the NT}. And surely I am with you always to the very end of the age!"

**AND ONLY JESUS AND NOT THE CHURCHES CALLS ALL THE PROPHETS AND EVANGELISTS AND PASTORS AND TEACHERS TO HELP US UNDERSTAND GOD'S WORD**

Ephesians 4:7,11-13: To each one of us grace has been given as **CHRIST APPORTIONED IT**....**CHRIST HIMSELF** gives some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach the unity in the faith and in the knowledge of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the **FULLNESS IN CHRIST**!

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2020 06:18 PM

David,

You could of saved yourself a lot of typing and foaming at the mouth, making accusations against me for your assumed belief about my position on evolution, by just asking me what I believe 😂‼️

Good grief, surrounded by cultic psychos!

David, to be CLEAR, creationism and evolution are not tenets of Salvation. PERIOD!

No one knows the method GOD used to create. Both the 'POOF' method and the evolutionary methods cannot be proven and each accepted by faith. RELAX - Neither belief is going to send anyone to hell.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2020 07:44 PM

**ONLY JESUS BAPTIZES WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT THOSE WHOM THE FATHER HAS BORN FROM ABOVE THROUGH THE LIVING WORD OF GOD** ** THE FATHER TOLD JESUS EXACTLY WHAT TO TEACH IN THE 3 1/2 YEARS OF HIS MINISTRY ON EARTH WHILE JESUS TOLD THE HOLY SPIRIT WHAT TO INSPIRE THE 8 WRITERS OF THE NT EXACTLTY WHAT TO WRITE IN THE 27 BOOKS OF THE NT FROM ABOUT AD 42 TO THE BOOK OF REVELATION IN AD 96**!!

Mark 1:7-8: John the Baptist said, "After me comes the One more powerful than I, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to stoop down an untie. I baptize with water but **HE WILL BAPTIZE YOU WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT**!"

John 1:32-34: Then John gave this testimony: "I saw the spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on Him, but the One who sent me to baptize with water told me, 'The man on whom you see the spirit come down and remain is the One who will **BAPTIZE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT**.' I have seen and testify that this is God's Chosen One."

John 7:38-39: Jesus says, "Whoever believes in Me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow within them!" By this He meant the spirit, whom those who believed in Him were later to receive. Up to that time the spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.

Jesus would not be glorified until he died, rose from the dead and ascended to heaven. Only then would he be glorified and only then would he "**BAPTIZE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT**. Peter's words on Pentecost support this.

John 16:12-15: Jesus says, "I have much more to say to, more than you can now bear. But when he, the spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all the truth. **HE WILL NOT SPEAK ON HIS OWN**, he will only speak what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will glorify Me because it is **FROM ME** that he will receive what he will make known to you. All that belongs to the Father is Mine. That is why I said the spirit will **RECEIVE **FROM ME** WHAT HE WILL MAKE KNOWN TO YOU**!!"

**AND SO JESUS TOLD THE HOLY SPIRIT WHAT TO INSPIRE THE 8 WRITERS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT EXACTLY WHAT TO WRITE**!!

Note: Jesus Christ is called the **LAMB** 30 times in the book of Revelation and the holy spirit is called the **7 SPIRITS** 4 times in Revelation:

Revelation 3:1: Jesus says, "These are the words of Him who **HOLDS** the **7 SPIRITS OF GOD**!" {See John 16:12-15 above}

Revelation 4:5: In front of the {Father's} **THRONE** 7 lamps were blazing. These are the **7 SPIRITS OF GOD**.

Revelation 5:6: The **LAMB** had 7 horns and 7 eyes which are the **7 SPIRITS OF GOD** sent out into all the earth! {See John 16:12-15 above}

And so Jesus **HOLDS** the 7 spirits of God or holy spirit which **HE SENDS** out into all the earth when He **BAPTIZES WITH THE HOLY SPIRIY OR 7 SPIRITS OF GOD** all the new converts whom the Father has chosen and born from above **THROUGH THE LIVING WORD OF GOD**!!

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "**ALL** that the Father gives Me **WILL** come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all that He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day.... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father who sent Me **DRAWS HIM**, and I will raise him up at the Last Day!!... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has **ENABLED THEM**!!"

I Peter 1:23; For you have been **BORN AGAIN**, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, **THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING WORD OF GOD**!

The **SPIRIT** of Jesus and the **SPIRIT** of the Father also comes into all the Father has chosen **THROUGH THE WORD OF GOD**!

Ephesians 3:17-19: I pray that **CHRIST MAY DWELL IN YOUR HEARTS** through faith.

Revelation 3:19,20: Jesus says, "Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. so be earnest and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door , **I WILL COME IN**!"{CHRIST'S SPIRIT}

Galatians 4:6: Because you are His sons, God sent the **SPIRIT OF HIS SON** INTO OUR HEARTS**, the Spirit who calls out "Abba, **FATHER**"!!

The Father told Jesus exactly what **TO SAY** in the 3 1/2 years Jesus was teaching God's Words while Jesus told the holy spirit what to inspire the 8 writers of the NT exactly what **TO WRITE** in the 27 books of the New Testament from about AD 42 to Revelation in AD 96.

Deuteronomy 18:17-20: The Lord said to Moses, "I will raise up for them a Prophet from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put My words in His mouth. He will tell them everything I command Him. I Myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My Name!"

John 14:23-24: Jesus says, "Anyone who loves Me will obey My teaching. My Father will love them, and **WE**{Our **SPIRITS**} will come to them and make **OUR HOME** with them. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching. These words you hear are not My own; **THEY BELONG TO THE FATHER WHO SENT ME**!"

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY** in heaven and on earth has been given to *ME*! Therefore go and make disciples of all nations... Teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING I COMMANDED** {In all 27 books of the NT}. And surely I am with you always to the very end of the age!"

**AND ONLY JESUS AND NOT THE CHURCHES CALLS ALL THE PROPHETS AND EVANGELISTS AND PASTORS AND TEACHERS TO HELP US UNDERSTAND GOD'S WORD**

Ephesians 4:7,11-13: To each one of us grace has been given as **CHRIST APPORTIONED IT**....**CHRIST HIMSELF** gives some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach the unity in the faith and in the knowledge of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the **FULLNESS IN CHRIST**!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5