Author Thread: Apostle Paul or Impostor Paul?
HiddenMountain

View Profile
History
Apostle Paul or Impostor Paul?
Posted : 5 Feb, 2020 04:12 AM

Apostle Paul or Impostor Paul? In light of the words of YHSHUA in Revelation 2 about a false apostle and congratulating the church who figured that out ... Paul called himself an Apostle and seemingly taught a different gospel.. I expect to be hated for questioning this at all but if Christ thought it was important to know then perhaps we should consider Paul to just be another person like the rest of us who wrote letters to churches he did not even start, before You judge me on this please look deeply into it and pray for wisdom

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 11:16 AM

You just did the same thing that you are condemning Teddy for.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Apr, 2020 04:55 PM

No, i did NOT. I wrote what Teddy said just 2-3 posts before mine. I am not the person who looked up old forums. I was replying to something just posted a few minutes before i wrote.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jan, 2021 03:59 PM

I have questioned pauls writings myself in the past but this is because evangelicals keep on abusing certain sections of it BUT in reality when considering that every single authorative church both orthodox and catholic church ALL agreed upon what the new testament should consist of and even protestants continue to agree on the new testament cannon to this day then faith causes one to assume that the holy spirit has maintained the new testament and who are we to question it. I have wondered why the epistle of barnabass was ommited but again that is just my vanity.

Page : 1 2