Moving on
Posted : 5 Feb, 2020 07:16 AM

When one leaves you, it's there lose not yours

Alligator

View Profile
History
Moving on
Posted : 5 Feb, 2020 08:07 PM

that's a good way to look at the situation. It shows you have confidence in yourself.

View Profile
History
Moving on
Posted : 6 Feb, 2020 01:32 AM

unless You chased them away? then it is Your loss?

View Profile
History
Moving on
Posted : 6 Feb, 2020 11:40 AM

Chased them away how, Byss? Only weak men can be chased away.

View Profile
History
Moving on
Posted : 9 Feb, 2020 01:29 AM

in this day and age, if a female says," I want space/ leave me alone" better run for Your life.

View Profile
History
Moving on
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 01:25 PM

Yes, but you still have a broken heart and are all alone and she feels self righteous and arrogant with her big, bad, abusive boyfriend. You realize women DO NOT want a nice guy anymore. Not even if Jesus pointed one out to her from Heaven!

View Profile
History
Moving on
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 01:26 PM

It shows you have no other choice after being hurt and rejected! May she be happy in the life she has chosen and then she'll move on to the next one. Where's her mate? She kicked him to the curb 10 boyfriends ago as B O R I N G!

View Profile
History
Moving on
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 01:28 PM

She's looking for a reason to dump you so she'll say it's all YOUR fault because God knows she's Christian and better than perfect!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Moving on
Posted : 2 Mar, 2020 03:27 PM

Another way to look at it is that it didn't work out, because that person wasn't the one for you...

Loree7

View Profile
History
Moving on
Posted : 5 Mar, 2020 11:32 AM

Actually, both would be losing. Both are losing a relationship which they invested time, words, and emotions. My opinion is that when one forgets that both are/were in the relationship and that both lost, one is portraying a selfish spirit. One should move on with a confident trust that God is always at work around us. The way we choose to leave a relationship shows what is inside of us. Is there mature trust in God and His ultimate will, or a show of a Satanic spirit of bitterness, unforgiveness, rage, and hatred.

Loree7

View Profile
History
Moving on
Posted : 5 Mar, 2020 11:42 AM

There are two verses back to back in Proverbs. One says to not answer a fool or you will be like him and the other says to answer a fool or he will think that he is wise. We are to do both, but wisdom is to know when to answer and when not. I'm not sure that I am in that category by answering ajax. I've seen several of your posts. They display unforgiveness, unkindness, and a lack of love which are all commanded by God. You accuse women of not wanting a good guy. Whose standards is the "good" guy measuring? I use the Word of God to measure this? According to God's Word, with the spirit which you have displayed, would you measure as good?

Page : 1 2