Author Thread: Fornication
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Fornication
Posted : 5 Feb, 2020 10:29 AM

Don't you know as Christians you don't practice fornicating.

Men on here seem to forget Bible teaches against that!

This is a Christian dating site.

Maybe you need to go to secular dating ! Worldly people hookup.

View Profile
History
Fornication
Posted : 9 Feb, 2020 01:35 AM

wow cupcake ! you really seem to be obsessed with sex.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Fornication
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 05:34 PM

Byys

This is in the Bible !

You seem to be obsessed with giving stupid replies.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Fornication
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 05:43 PM

I Corinthians 6:18. kjv

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body: but he that committed fornication sinneth against his own body.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Fornication
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 08:24 PM

Fornication is spoken of in the Bible. Therefore the OP is NOT obsessed with sex. There are also Bible verses speaking of saving money or investing. Does that make a person "money mad"? use a little common sense here.

View Profile
History
Fornication
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 05:12 AM

blessings, grace and mercy are also mentioned in the bible and much more beneficial to focus ones attention on?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Fornication
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 11:45 AM

Byys

You need to focus on sin too.

Are didn't you know that's also in the Bible !

God hates sin. If when we are guilty we Repent of it.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Fornication
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 11:48 AM

Believers do not practice sin. And think God is ok with it.

Study your Bible.

View Profile
History
Fornication
Posted : 13 Apr, 2020 03:01 AM

If "God hates sin" then it's reasonable to assume that God hates the sinner. Perhaps we should form a lynch mob and gather up these sinister fornicators to teach them a lesson with a good flogging and stoning? How dare they defy what man has interpreted, printed and published as being the word of God in the form of the Bible. To question the integrity of those who translated and copied what Jesus had to say or the men who claim to have been instructed by God to warn us of sin would be considered blasphemy! There is no room for sensible thought, common sense or doubting a single word written and those who do will be punishished with eternal darkness in hell by our Father in heaven!

If this reply is also judged as "stupid" I would beg for your forgiveness. Not everyone is as pristine and enlightened to be able to go around thumping their finger and quoting scripture from the holy book. Where would our society be without the manipulation of guilt and shame to try and control others behaviors and put a shackle on their free will.

Peace

View Profile
History
Fornication
Posted : 13 Apr, 2020 05:51 PM

I've heard a preacher said that God didn't give power and money to Christians because we

View Profile
History
Fornication
Posted : 13 Apr, 2020 06:00 PM

Geez. I cancelled my message but it was still shown. Anyways, the preacher said that Christians will just argue and debate over trivial things. Just like the Bible. There are those who would say that KJV is the only true translation of the Bible. Then what of the others who have different languages and they cant understand it? So they will remain ignorant of the bible because they cant read that translation. It's just one example and there are others but suffice it to say that Christians have different interpretations and they fight each other about it claiming one superior than the other instead of working out the differences.

Page : 1 2