Author Thread: Pereira, colombian guy fake
Fridamezty

View Profile
History
Pereira, colombian guy fake
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 03:44 PM

I met him by this mean a year ago, we used to talk sometimes and shared interest about educational matters and likes. when I met him he was traveling to europe and visiting a polish girl there.

This last holidays on december he gaved me the surprise that he was visiting me, he told me that he wanted to go also to USA to visit his family, that he wanted to go with me.

When he arrived I noticed he was wearing sandals and his feet had scales because of fungus, also he had very bad smell, although he had a very nice face.

Then he said that he wanted to visit places but I had to pay for gas, food, staying because he was playing the victim, saying that he didnt got the credit card on time but their family will support him in USA, he suggested to lend some money form me and pay me back when he was in colombia again, that he paid everything to the polish girl when he had an accident in his visit to Poland.

Later, we started a relationship (full of lies just to get what he wanted from me) and after many inconveniences he finaly left my house and we decided to meet in USA, I went to visit a friend in Saint Paul and he was supposed to travel and meet me there but as he asked me to pay the plain ticket I said no thank you. Unfortunately I had an accident but he kept his schedule enjoying life while I was suffering, he didnt care at all.

Later when he returned to colombia asked me for forgiveness and settling a relationship in the distance but the conversations and pictures were waning until I entered this site where I met him in first place, to find out that he was still looking for other girls and clearly saying from what countries becasue his inttention is to use them as he did with me and the polish girl.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Feb, 2020 04:02 AM

I think the time he asks you for some money for what ever purpose, thats when you should realise that the relationship is going nowhere. This forum emphasises on the money issue. Ladies dont buy love. If you can give that money to the poor God will bless you abundantly. Lets trust in the Lord with all our hearts. He will never leave us nor forsake us. Cheaters are all over. Dont let them use you ladies.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2020 05:28 PM

You in ST PAUL??? That's 10 minutes from my house if I walk fast!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2020 03:49 PM

Many women are scammed by men who are very convincing and often charming.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2020 07:43 PM

that's why photos are important...as well as hearing their voice. sometimes a scammer knows how to write well,but cant speak English.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2020 12:05 PM

I am sorry that that was your experience. Many people are just not genuine. Next time, once they ask for money or ask you to pay for anything, run!!!

I met a guy on here too, who I had good conversations with. He told me he was in the USA, and there were pictures on his profile, but when I spoke to him he sounded like an Indian. Strange right. Anyhow, we continued corresponding over Hangout and he told me that he was traveling to watch soccer in Brazil.

After a couple days I got a text where he stated that he was suppose to get paid from his job, and he was suppose to get $250,000, and that when he came back to the U.S. he would take me on a trip, but the only catch was I needed to send him my bank account or credit card number so he could lodge the money in my account because he wasn't in the U.S. so couldn't do it himself. So I asked him to call his brother and ask him to lodge it in his account until he gets back. His reply was that he wasn't getting through to his brother. My response, I will pray for you that you will get in touch with your brother.

Nobody is going to trust a stranger with $250,000.00.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Apr, 2020 10:55 PM

very smart of you. money seems to be on the mind of lots of men on here. some faster than others. in a REAL relationship, its ok once in awhile for the woman to pay for supper or surprise the man with a gift. But when a stranger starts asking for money, no matter what his reason is, DUMP him!