Author Thread: Money
Admin

Money
Posted : 16 Mar, 2020 02:42 AM

Why do all all men born and raised outside of Africa believe that all African women are after them for their money?

View Profile
History
Money
Posted : 16 Mar, 2020 09:25 AM

Because, unfortunately, it seems like a lot of them are.

Fireprooof^

View Profile
History
Money
Posted : 16 Mar, 2020 03:40 PM

IN CONTRAST I WAS LOOKING FOR AFRICAN WOMAN BECAUSE I ONCE THOUGHT MANY AMERICAN WOMEN ARE GOLDIGGERS

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Money
Posted : 17 Mar, 2020 10:40 AM

It may be largely because of all the scams on the Internet or just wondering why a person would be inerested in someone from so far away rather than someone nearby.

But if you establish a friendship online slowly with a person with whom you share many common goals, interests, and morals, you can help alleviate this concern.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Money
Posted : 17 Mar, 2020 11:57 AM

I think it's just the "African Prince" who needs a Western Union check sent to him so he can release his fortune to us. Other than that, I don't think too many guys have that notion.

View Profile
History
Money
Posted : 18 Mar, 2020 05:36 PM

Here's the story! I've gotten this I can't count the number of times! Daddy is a leading industrialist in some 4th world African country. He's a friend of the dictator and LOADED with money! One day Daddy crosses the dictator and he sends troops to Daddy's house and shoot everyone in cold blood! She was only saved because she was at market!!!!! She knows the dictator will freeze Daddy's bank account worth $25,000,000! She picks my name at random out of the billions of en in this world and wants to park her money in my account. I'll get 10% for my trouble of course, about $2.5 million. All she needs is my bank account numbers, credit card numbers, complete name, SS numbers, address and then she strips the account clean, maybe opens up new accounts in my name sticking me with the bill and taking out new credit cards in my name. Of course she has no money to deposit and I get only heartache for my trouble! THIS is why American men do not trust African women! They're probably no more trustworthy than Russians! It's impossible for a sincere African girl to catch a break but this scam has been going on since they opened email and chat sites.

View Profile
History
Money
Posted : 18 Mar, 2020 05:38 PM

They are! Marry you in March, divorce you in Sept and the only thing you get to keep are the bills are your holey socks!

View Profile
History
Money
Posted : 20 Mar, 2020 05:56 AM

I have also come across the bank accounts scums.

View Profile
History
Money
Posted : 20 Mar, 2020 10:50 PM

Maybe if you start by saying, "I will not ask for your money or bank account numbers or whatever," then they will see that you are genuine and don't have bad motives. I had to do the same on my profile. So many men are just here to play games or whatever. I had to list all the things I did not do just to make sure I make it clear it's okay to talk to me. Many women don't even want to talk to men anymore because they say there aren't any genuine men left.. It's the same thing with African scammers. You got to convince your audience that you are genuine.

View Profile
History
Money
Posted : 10 Jun, 2020 11:52 AM

Tell me about it,really frustrating sometimes

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Money
Posted : 2 Apr, 2023 08:39 PM

Are not all women after what a man's got? As the saying goes; What's mine is mine; and what's his is mine too.

It little matters what country you are from. Reality is reality. But in fairness, many women are not looking for money from a guy, but are looking for the land flowing with milk and honey and their free ticket to such a land. So once they get to such a land, they dump the guy who got them there. It is just a reality.